2006 39' 9" ALBIN Sport Yacht Eliot Maine United States $219,900 USD
2006 39' 9" ALBIN Sport Yacht Eliot Maine United States
Very rare yacht, Ray Hunt designed Albin North Sea Cutter, Hull #6. High performance Yanmar 370's in superior condition!
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2006 39' 9" ALBIN Sport Yacht High Performance "AquaTherapy" yacht for sale in Eliot, Maine, USA today!
PLEASE COME ALONG on a virtual walk-thru of this exceptional North Sea Cutter:
In general, "AquaTherapy" is a C. Raymond Hunt designed 2006 40' Albin North Sea Cutter, hull number 6. She offers low-hour Yanmar 370 turbodiesels, with an Onan 8kw generator. A bowthruster is installed, and her interior is simply gorgeous.
All the way aft from the swimplatform, you walk through a transom gate onto the large, open aft deck. From there, you can go forward on either side deck quite easily. Note, the current owners have installed custom woven netting all around, with custom attachments, for safety of small kids and animals.
You step up to the trunk cabin and flybridge from the starboard side deck, or walk forward on either side to the foredeck or salon side deck access door.
Once inside the salon, you'll find the lower helm to starboard, with excellent visibility, master stateroom entrance forward, and side deck port access door. The newly-upholstered settee included a hi/lo folding teak table. The galley is to starboard, and ladder to the aft stateroom/office is aft.
Her forward master stateroom features a queen island berth, separate ensuite head and tub/shower.
The aft stateroom is designed with a wrap-around settee that converts to a double berth. The compartment features an ensuite head. There are four portlights, ladder to the aft deck, screens for the ports, storage drawers and lockers, including a hanging locker, all beautified with a teak & holly sole.
The aft deck has a non-skid sole, transom gate to the fiberglass boarding platform, hot/cold fresh water shower/washdown; stainless steel rails on teak toe rails, rod holders, deck storage box, lazarette access, molded-in steps to each side deck, and a striking door design to the aft cabin.
The fully-equipped galley is located to starboard in the salon, and is equipped with a Princess 3-burner electric cooktop and oven; Tundra 12/24v refrigerator/freezer; GE microwave oven, stainless steel sink, storage cabinets and overly-ample additional storage.
The flybridge is protected by a fiberglass hardtop, with ful Stratoglass enclosure, non-skid deck, console with spacious storage space, an L-shaped settee with storage under. There are two Arrigoni helmseats permanently deck-mounted.
Electronics and entertainment equipment and features are enumerated below.
- Onan MDKAV-5668618 9KW Generator
- ProMariner ProNautic 1260 C3 Battery Charger
- Perko Battery Switch
- 6x8D AGM Batteries
- 2 Hitachi 12vdc 80Amp Alternators
- 50 Amp Shorepower Cord
- 12vdc outlets in salon and flybridge
- Twin Yanmar 6LYA-STP 370hp Turbodiesel Engines
- Fewer than 600 hours from new
- Professionally maintained throughout their service life
- ZF 220-A Gearboxes
- Propellers - 4 Blade Bronze
- Morse Engine Controls
- Groco Sea Strainers
- Racor 900 FH Fuel Filter for each main engine
- Racor 500 MA Fuel Filter for Onan Generator
- (3) Rule Bilge Pumps - Automatic and Manual operation
- Fire Extinguishers in strategic locations throughout
- RAYMARINE E120 Multi-function display (flybridge)
- RAYMARINE Radar 48-mile
- RAYMARINE E80 Multi-function display (lower helm)
- RAYMARINE ST70 Autopilot (lower helm and flybridge)
- STANDARD HORIZON Eclipse VHF Radio both stations
- STANDARD HORIZON VLH-3000 Loudhailer on flybridge
- DANFORTH Magnetic Compass
- VDO Rudder Angle Indicator both stations
- WEEMS & PLATH Clock and Barometer