1999 39' 7" ISLAND PACKET YACHTS Cruising Sailboat 380 Deltaville Virginia United States $165,500 USD
1999 39' 7" ISLAND PACKET YACHTS Cruising Sailboat 380 Deltaville Virginia United States
Island Time is truly ready to go! She's in turn-key condition and fully-equipped for extended cruising.
Wash/Wax (6/2020) | Generator | Solar | Wind Generator | New House Batteries | New Fiberglass Holding Tank | Refurbished Engine | Dinghy Davits | Outboard | New Air Conditioner | SSB | New Hot Water Heater | New Stove | New Heat Exchanger | In-Mast Furling Main | Water Maker | Swim Platform | Stuffing Box Repack (6/2020) | 4 winches serviced (6/2020) | Bottom Paint (10/2019)
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 1999 39' 7" ISLAND PACKET YACHTS 380 Cruising Sailboat Island Time yacht for sale in Deltaville, Virginia, USA today!
There are five (5) opening Lewmar deck hatches, three (3) deck ventilators (dorade type) and eleven stainless steel opening ports w/screens. The spacious and comfortable interior of the Island Packet 380 features two private staterooms, an inviting salon, convenient navigation station, wrap-around galley and a head with separate shower.
The Galley immediately to the starboard side of the companionway, is easily accessible to the cockpit and the main salon, and features numerous convenience details for the cruising sailor. A generous, wraparound counter provides ample work space for food preparation while numerous drawers, lockers, and laminate-lined cabinets offer abundant space for organized provisioning and kitchenware storage. A sealed burner LPG stove and oven, along with a standard (115V) microwave oven, deep polished stainless steel sinks, overhead light, and a slide out trash receptacle make for pleasurable galley duties. The well insulated refrigerated icebox features a gasketed lid that opens on gas struts to reveal a divided, lighted, and electric drain pump equipped box. A foldup counter extension, built-in dish rack, cutlery storage drawers, and numerous other detail features are sure to be appreciated both in harbor and underway.
The Main Salon's large, central living area is equally suited for social gatherings, off-watch retreats, or dining. The central hinged table with overhead lights may be either secured against the bulkhead mounted bottle and glass rack, or easily lowered to make a large dining area. An exceptional amount of interior stowage is available in the salon, as elsewhere in the yacht, due in large part to the generous tankage centrally located below the cabin sole. Both settees are full length for added sleeping space, with the portside bunk pulling out to provide a nice sized double. Beautiful cabinetry and joiner-work in select hand oiled teak, well placed light fixtures and handrails, numerous opening ports, deck vents and hatches, and durable and easily maintained overhead and hull surfaces make this salon and the entire interior as attractive and as it is practical.
The Nav Station is situated at the aft end of the port side main salon bunk and doubles as the yacht's main control center. A deluxe, well labeled electrical panel controls all AC and DC functions on the yacht. A chart drawer is provided underneath the settee while a handy drawer for navigator tools is accessed just above the table.
The forward Owner's Stateroom is a real delight with a queen sized, centerline island berth with access from both sides. The aft half of the berth, mounted on gas support struts, lifts to reveal a large storage area. Drawers, storage bins, and a generous hanging locker also provide additional storage space for personal gear and provisions. A Dorade vent, opening ports, and a large overhead hatch provide light and ventilation, and a private door into the head further enhances this exceptional forward stateroom.
The large Head is accessed from the owner's cabin or the main salon, it features a generous vanity with cabinet below a deep polished oval stainless steel sink, a large overhead hatch, opening port, and several lockers for toiletry items. The head is made particularly spacious with a clever folding shower stall enclosure that stows against the aft bulkhead when not in use. This features a full length mirror in the stowed position and, when open, divides the shower from the vanity area with full height, textured, clear acrylic doors. A folddown teak shower seat and wraparound countertop surrounds the head providing "captain's chair" seating and making the whole area very user friendly.
In the Aft Stateroom the most notable feature - besides the large Pullman style athwart ship bunk - is the built-in hideaway sink. This sink is mounted in a pullout, drawer-like unit with a folding Swedish made faucet and a hinged counter top cover, allowing guests to freshen up without a trip forward to the head. Another full length mirror, two opening ports, overhead hatch, large cedar-lined hanging locker, and bureau provide comfort and convenience.
• Air Conditioning - Dometic reverse cycle AC/Heat (2018)
• The galley and head counter tops were replaced with Corian
• (5) opening Lewmar deck hatches
• (3) deck ventilators (dorade type)
• (11) stainless steel opening ports with screens
• Ample counter space - Corian counter tops (2009)
• Seaward Gourmet stainless steel 3 burner stove with oven and broiler (2010)
• Double stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water, manual pump and retractable spray unit
• Seaward 11 gal. water heater - (2015)
• Large 12 VDC refrigerator
• Origo microwave oven
• Watermaker - Village Marine Little Wonder 7 GPH watermaker
• Seagull water filter
• Large storage areas above and below counter, storage drawer, cabinet, dry storage locker, large drawer beneath the ice box, teak dish rack and cutlery drawer
• Roll-away trash bin, teak paper towel holder, towel rack & soap rack
• Fold down counter extension for extra food prep area
• Generator - 4.2 kw Entec West diesel generator - 786 hours.
• Solar Panels (350 watts)
• Wind Generator - MarineKinetix MK450 (2013)
• (4) House batteries (2019)
• Start battery (2017)
• Balmar 110 amp alternator
• Blue Sky Solar Boost 2512i(X) MPPT solar controller and a spare
• Morningstar MST/TS-MPPT-45 solar controller
• Xantrex Freedom 20 2000 watt/100 amp inverter/charger
• Xantrex Link 1000 battery monitor
• Deluxe electric panels w/battery switch, circuit breakers for DC & AC systems, gauges, battery test system, reverse polarity protection, indicator lights, pump controls, LPG control and battery charger control
• AC 30 amp dockside power system w/inlet breaker polarity protection
• Interior electric outlets
Mechanical and Plumbing
• Yanmar 4JH5 54 hp diesel engine with approximately 4,100 hours as of June 2020.
• Engine refurbished (2018) - Removed the crankcase and engine, cleaned rust, painted engine and crankcase, replaced mounts, replaced stuffing box hose, replaced clamps, and reinstalled the engine.
• Oil changed (6/2020). The oil has been changed every 100 hours or sooner when hauled for hurricane season
• The engine injectors were replaced and the old injectors were refurbished and kept as spares (2012)
• Replaced heat exchanger - (2016)
• Racor fuel filter
• Recessed cockpit instrument panel
• Single level engine control mounted on pedestal
• Marine head with direct overboard discharge or bypass valve into holding tank
• Holding Tank replaced in 2014
• Electric bilge pump with auto switch
• Water Heater (2015) - marine grade w/engine heat exchanger and AC operation
• Pressure water system with hot & cold water in galley, head and aft cabin, shower in head, and cockpit (cold only)
• Manual water pump in galley
• Shower drain pump - electric
• Ice box drain pump - electric
• Raymarine L760 Plus GPS Chart Plotter at nav station with repeater at helm (new screen in 2012)
• Chart chips for US, Bahamas and Eastern Caribbean
• Raymarine 2k Radar Scanner
• Raymarine ST60 Wind instrument
• Raymarine Tridata
• Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot
• Ritchie Compass
• ICOM HF Marine IC-M802 Single Side Band Radio (needs a new mic)
• ICOM AT-140 Automatic Antenna Tuner
• Furuno GPS/WAAS Navigator
• Standard Horizon GX21250 VHF Matrix with built in AIS+
• Jensen Marine stereo with salon and cockpit speakers
• Air 802 wifi amplifier PDCPOE 1238DR
• Standard Horizon HX300 floating handheld VHF transceiver
Sails and Rigging
• Main Sail - in-mast roller furling (serviced, cleaned and UV replaced in 2019)
• Jib - 110% Harken furling jib (serviced and cleaned in 2019)
• Staysail - Hoyt self-vanging boom (serviced and cleaned in 2019)
• Keel stepped mast (new Spartite mast wedge 2019)
• Anodized aluminum spars
• Lewmar Ocean Series 8C Jib halyard winch on mast
• Lewmar Ocean Series 24C 2-speed Main halyard (on roller bearing masthead sheave) and main sheet, led to cockpit through stoppers
• Lewmar Ocean Series 30CST winch - Dual single line "Auto Reefing" system for double set of reef points led to cockpit through stoppers
• Jib sheet winches (2) Lewmar Ocean Series 48CST 2-speed (serviced 6/2020)
• Boom vang
• Main sheet traveler w/4.1 control system
• Twin backstays for easy stern boarding
• Adjustable topping lift
The well laid out deck with meticulously molded detail offers wide walkways, raised bulwarks forward, full length continuous stainless steel cabin top handrails, double lifelines with welded rails fore and aft, and two tone premium diamond pattern, slip resistant surfaces, all designed to enhance safety and security while moving about on the deck.
• LPG deck storage bin
• Custom folding stainless steel boarding ladder can be used on the port or starboard side of the vessel
• Stainless steel double bow rail and stern rail, stanchions, stern rail with twin seats, stainless steel flag staff and holder
• Sugar scoop transom with a stainless steel swim ladder
• (2) Stainless steel anchor rollers w/chocks & flush mount stainless steel chafe guards
• Stern gate w/quick release hook
• Electric Windlass
• Stainless steel davits with solar mounts
• Stainless steel motor lift
• Motor mount
• Radar mast
The cockpit has full length contoured seats that accommodate a large crew or invite stretching out. The helmsperson will enjoy excellent visibility from the raised seat with padded backrest. The console mounted steering features Island Packet's trademark rack and pinion geared design, providing a combination of reliability, strength, and sensitivity unmatched by any other wheel steering design.
Cockpit convenience features abound with standard details such as a built-in insulated beverage locker, two large seat lockers with gas support struts for easy access, a hand held personal shower (cold only) that easily reaches the stern swim step, deep swim ladder with rubber treads, two stern rail seats, and a pedestal mounted folding table.
Safety concerns are equally well met with a pin lock for securing companionway drop boards, robust padeyes for safety harness attachments, a raised companionway bridgedeck, large cockpit scupper drain capacity, and self-locking seat locker hatches with push button hasps that release from inside and out.
• Cockpit cushions
• Dodger and bimini (2008)
• Teak cockpit table
• (2) Speakers
• Cockpit shower (cold only)
• Emergency tiller
• Café doors
• Outboard - 8 HP 2-stroke Johnson (1999)
• 10' Avon dinghy
• Dinghy davits with solar panel mounts
• Outboard motor lift and rail mount
• Windlass - Lofrans Kobra electric windlass
• Rocna 55# anchor with 275' 5/16" HT chain rode
• CQR 45# anchor with 50' 5/16" HT chain and 200' 1/2" rope rode
• Fortress FX 23 anchor with stowaway bag and rode
• Magma stainless steel BBQ
• Fresh water pump - (2015)
• Hot water heater (2015)
• Dometic reverse cycle AC/Heat (2018)
• Deck wash down
• Cockpit shower
• Stainless steel swim ladder in sugar scoop
• Custom folding stainless steel boarding ladder in port side gate
• Dodger and bimini - (2008)
• Smoke alarm
• (4) fire extinguishers
• Life vests
• Jack lines
• Life Sling• Holding Tank (2014 - fiberglass)