1999 Legacy Yachts 40 Sedan - 1999 39' 4" LEGACY YACHTS 40 Sedan
Rock Hall Maryland United States $168,000 USD
Rock Hall Maryland United States
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 1999 39' 4" LEGACY YACHTS 40 Sedan Trawler 1999 Legacy Yachts 40 Sedan yacht for sale in Rock Hall, Maryland, USA today!
Accommodations and Walkthru
The Legacy 40 has a spacious and gorgeous Pilot House/Saloon with 360 degree visibility, A perfect place to navigate as well as dine and entertain. Five sliders for excellent ventilation and doors to either side of Helm and another aft onto the large aft deck with partial awning, a transom gate to a well designed swim platform with telescoping drop down swim ladder. A great place to have that morning cup of coffee or the evening drink. The Helm is on the starboard side and the L shaped convertible dining table & berth is aft on port with enough room to add additional seating up to 8.
The fully functional Flybridge is accessed by a stainless steel ladder from the aft deck. She has a full Upper Helm Station and more than ample seating for crew and guests.
The Side Decks are wide with SS Railings that allow safe and easy passage fore and aft.
She has a centerline Companionway with 4 steps down (storage under steps) to the Galley, Heads and Cabins. Immediately on Starboard are the 12V & 110V Electric Panels easily reached from the Helm. Immediately forward is a great Pantry across from The port side "U" shaped Galley with a double sink, 12V Refrigeration and a 3 Burner Propane Stove with Oven as well as a microwave. Meal preparation is easy with lots of counter space, storage, and light & ventilation (opening port).
Across from the Galley is the Guest Cabin with an ensuite powder room. The berth unfolds to accommodate a couple. A drop down berth makes bunk berths if needed. There are opening ports in both cabin and powder room.
Just forward of the Galley are 2 doors for the Day/Owner's Head: one for the commode and sink and a second for the shower stall. There are both an opening port and hatch for ventilation and light.
The Forward Cabin features a good sized Island Berth and matching "his" and "hers" closets and storage on either side of entry. The cabin is well ventilated with ports on both sides and a large hatch over the berth.
The Legacy 40 is a well designed and luxuriously comfortable yacht.
• 2 - MarineAir Digital Heat Pumps w/Air & Heat
• beautiful Curtains '19
• Beautifully Varnished (10 Coats) Teak & Holly Sole 2018
• Helm Seat Recovered with Ultraleather 2018
• Ultraleather Settees including new padding 2018
There are both a 12V Ship's and 110V Shorepower System.
Northern Lights 6KW Generator 2009 with about 335 hours
• Charles 50amp Automatic Battery Charger
• 2 - 30amp Shorepower Cords
• 50amp Adapter
• Reading Lights
• All new Rocker Switches on Flybridge 2019
• 12V Adler Barbour Power Plate Refrigeration
• double bowl Sink
• Force 10 3-Burner Propane Stove and Oven
• Complete Dining Ware & Utensils
• Pots, Pans & Assorted Cookware
• Cutting Board
• Ritchie Compass at both helms
• Raymarine VHF Radio at Pilot House Helm 2018
• Raymarine E80 Radar GPS & Chartplotter in Pilothouse
• Raymarine E120 Radar, GPS & Chartplotter Display on Flybridge 2018
• Raymarine SeaTalk Knotmeter, Depthsounder & Wnd Instrument
• NorthStar 952X Color Radar in Pilothouse
• Simrad 26 Auto Pilot
• Samsung TV in Guest Berth
• Stereo System 2019
Hull & Deck
• Bottom Epoxy Barrier Coated 2016
• Hull painted dark blue by Osprey Marine Composites. 2017
• Engine Air Box Trim Replaced by Osprey 2017
• New Thru Hulls Osprey 2017
• Re-bedded all steering & rudder hardware & replaced rudder seals 2018
• Replaced Mast Winch & Re-bedded all Fittings 2019
• Flybridge with Full Enclosure
• Re-bedded all Flybridge Hardware
• Muir Anchor Windlass
• Plow Anchor with
• Dock Lines & Fenders
• Boat Hooks
• USCG Safety Package
• Canvas Covers for all Teak Coaming 2018
• Deck Chairs & Dock Box style storage with new Matching seat Cushions.2018
• Twin Cummins 6BTA59 Fresh Water, 370HP Diesels (Starboard Rebuilt 2019 with about 25 hours at listing - Port engine is original with about 3,050 hours)
• BOW THRUSTER
• Trim Tabs
• Racor Fuel/Water Separators for each Cummins
• PSS Dripless shaft seals
• FireBoy Automatic Engine Room Fire Suppression System
• Custom Plexiglass Engine Room Floor Installed 2018
• Replaced High Water Alarms 2018
• Installed Reverso GP-705 Engines & Generator Fluids Changing System 2018
• Replaced Port & Starboard Block Heaters 2018
• Chafe Covers installed on all Engine Hoses 2018
• All Wiring Correctly Zipped every 18"
• Generator & Engine intake hoses replaced 2018
• Throttle Cables Replaced 2019
• Racor Fuel Filters Replaced including Gaskets and Gauges 2019
• Replaced Fuel Gauges at Both Pilothouse and Flybridge 2018
• Cutlass Bearings Replaced 2018NewReplaced Fresh Water Pump and installed Accumulator Tank2018
• Seaward Stainless Electric Hot Water Heater• Engine Spares including filters, water pump, starter and impellers