FIRST STAR - 1985 27' ISLAND PACKET YACHTS Sloop
This Yacht Is No Longer Available
Classic pocket cruiser with low engine hours and updated electronics! "First Star" is clean and has been lovingly maintained by her second owner for the last 20 years. She has been lightly sailed on the St. John's River. Very clean, very spacious interior, all the Island Packet style! All maintenance records since original owner. Always Florida based. Hull 17 of 243.
- Working sails plus 130 genoa and cruising chute
- Bottom job 5/17 and has been cleaned monthly
- Rack & pinion steering--easy to maintain and hard to go wrong!
- Galley - Two burner LP gas stove, deep icebox, s/s sink, running water, good storage and work areas.
- Electronics - All new electronics 2015: ICOM VHF, Kenwood FM/stereo, Raymarine A65 chartplotter, i50-i60 wind/depth/speed package, EV 100 Wheel Pilot
- New group 27 deep cycle 88 amp-hour gel batteries 3/18
- Extra external fuel filter system.
- New canvas throughout 10/17
- Twin anchors, roller furling, lazy jacks
- New interior upholstery 10/15
- New porthole gaskets 12/15
- Accommodations - V berth, quarter berth, two setee berths. Nice sized head and marine toilet. Berths and headroom for 6' 1" owner