Flo-Ri-Ta - 1981 38' PRESENT YACHTS
Fort Pierce Florida United States $59,900 USD
Fort Pierce Florida United States
PRICE REDUCED $16K on 1/19/2021
FLO RITA ANNE is a rare quality built PRESENT 38 Combination FB SEDAN/SUNDECK TRAWLER with a COCKPIT. September 2020 fresh bottom job(Peel, reglass, barrier coat,paint), (See owner's comments later in this listing), fully equipped, clean, In Water and, if needed, new owners may possibly by able to take over a prime slip at a premier Marina in Fort Pierce right on the Intercoastal and 2 miles via the inlet to the Ocean.
Anyone in the market for an economical single engine trawler with thruster,well equipped TRAWLER priced in the under $100K price range should take a look at this boat featuring a spacious interior, huge Bridgedeck and a cockpit for line handling around the docks or sitting relaxing at the end of the day ! !
NOTE: Total bottom job just completed September 2020, Bottom peeled, re fiberglassed, barrier Coated 2 coats of ablative bottom paint at a cost of $20K. Should be good for the life of the boat ! ! !Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 1981 38' PRESENT YACHTS Trawler Yacht Flo-Ri-Ta yacht for sale in Fort Pierce, Florida, USA today!
Flo Rita Ann is a "one of a kind" great boat with a great layout for living aboard or long range cruising. She has a sedan profile but also features a cockpitful width aft cabin with real queen size berth, ensuite head/shower, plenty of storage. There are port and starboard entry doors to the salon and a full galley is aft and features 2 Engel swingdoor units and 1 rollout chest style Engle. Units may be used as refrigerator OR Freezer. Each unit 2.5 Amps at 12 volts when running. The lower pilothouse style helm is forward to starboard and features a sliding pocket door for ease of line handling etc. for possible single handing. Large wrap around windows surround the salon and bathe the boat in natural light. The center span of the forward windshield opens for natural air and the side windows slide open as well. To port the owners currently have 2 chairs set up for relaxing. Salon sole is attractive and durable cherrywood. Down 3 steps to the bow is the guest cabin which features vee berth and it own private head which is currently utilized as primarily as a storage area. The master stateroom is aft with a queen size centerline bed and its own private head/shower. The interior is very clean, tastefully appointed and the boat appears to be turnkey for the new owners including many personal useful boat items for the new owners.
The bridgedeck is spectacular, with an extended hardtop, forward strata glass windows in new condition (2018) and high quality sunscreen window covers port and starboard (2018) which keeps the sun and the bugs out. NOTE: (NEW Air conditioning/16,000 BTU installed September 2018)
The Strata glass and Stamoid and UV mesh enclosure was installed in August 2018 at a cost of $4K) The owners have a large round patio table and chairs set up and can entertain a party of 8 plus for dinner,cards,cocktails . . . you name it ! ! There is excellent visibility forward and aft from the helm.
FloRiTa is the largest 38 sedan trawler we've seen. She is pretty much energy independent at anchor with solar panels/inverters handling refrigeration and other electrical needs and a generator for hot water,air conditioning and cooking.
She is in good condition inside and out, her economical 135 HP Lehman runs great and she is ready for new owners to liveaboard or cruise to their heart's delight ! !
Walkthrough/ Detailed Description/Inventory
- 3 Engle refrigerator/freezers 2.5 Amps @ 12 Volts
- Microwave Convection Oven
- 2 burner induction stove-top
- Great galley Storage
- Hot water system
- Pressurized water system
- Garmin 4210 Chartplotter with chip
- Garmin Radar 18 mile
- Raymarine Auto Pilot (2 YEARS OLD)
- VHF Radio
- NEW LED Anchor,Nav ,Upper/Lower Helm Lights
- 36" Color TV (Mounted and run off inverter Power Antenna)
- 2 separate BOSE 12 Volt Stereo systems Bridge/Cabin
- Westerbeke 5.0KW generator with 1038 hours
- 775 Watts of Solar power
- Outback controller
- House batteries: 10 golf cart batteries 1135 Amp
- Main start battery
- Generator start battery
- House bank Battery charger: SAMLEX 90 amp house bank digital smart charger
- 2 Bank small charger for start batteries, (all stand alone)
- 12 Volt Lighting throughout
- NOTE: this boat is energy independent. House bank and solar will handle refrigeration and other electrical needs and generator will handle the rest as needed (Air,Cooking,Hot water)
Engines and Mechanical Systems
- LEHMAN SP 135 HP Diesel (2980 hours)
- (Seller provided info: Burns 2 GPH at 6 knots
- Bennet Hydraulic stern thruster
- NEW 16,000 BTU Air conditioner installed 9/2018
- 2 large hatches for easy engine room access
- Quick(Vetus) 9 gallon Water Heater
- High volume fresh water pump
- Berkey onboard water filtration system for great tasting,clean drinking water @ galley sink
- NEW Maxwell Capstan Windlass
- Rockna 55 lb 5/16" chain/ 250' 7/16" 8 ply line
- Spare Danforth with 100'+ line
Owner's Comments/ Updates
Complete bottom job, bottom peeled, re-fiberglassed, barrier coated and 2 coats of ablative bottom paint / Cost $20,000
Entire boat painted with Interlux Perfection 3 part in Sno-White
Teak rails freshly redone
Decks renewed adhesive non skid
Stainless rails added to Flybridge
2 large deck boxes on aft deck contain many spare parts
This is a LARGE 38' boat, slow, tough and economic to run outfitted for living aboard and long range cruising.
The master cabin head is an electric toilet head with a holding tank with a deck pumpout and/or direct overboard via valve.
The forward guest cabin head lectrasan unit needs service.