PILGRIM - 2008 38' 11" NORDIC TUGS Nordic Tugs 37
Lymington United Kingdom £169,500 GBP
Lymington United Kingdom
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised B.
Hull & Superstructure Construction:
- Oyster gel coat colour with flag blue inset/boot stripe.
- Hull guards (UV-stabilized PVC-guards; anchor, hull and sheer, 316 stainless steel inset on hull side guard).
- All exterior fasteners in 316 stainless steel.
- Bonding System (6” x 12” plate zinc on transom, rudder, shoe and thruster zincs).
- Ablative black antifouling.
- Headroom: Saloon 6’7” / 2m.
- Height from: Waterline-top (to stack top) 10’11” / 3.32m.
- Freeboard: at cockpit 3’8” / 1.11m.
- Freeboard: Amidships, at pilot house door 4’2”/ 1.27m.
- Headroom: Pilothouse 6’6”/ 1.98m.
- Headroom: Forward cabin 6’7”/ 2m.
- Oyster gel coat colour.
- Moulded textured surface in walking and work deck areas.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Cummins QSB 5.9-380 HO electronically controller 380hp engine.
- Fuel filter element for primary Racor filters.
- ZF 280-1 at 2.478:1 marine reduction gearbox.
- Racor 75/900MAX dual fuel/water separator filter.
- Bronze seawater strainers.
- Exhaust overheat alarm (cooling water flow temperature sensor).
- Soundown exhaust muffler (dual stage water lift for main engine).
- Reverso oil change system.
- Cummins SmartCraft engine instrumentation.
- ZF cruise command electronic single lever throttle/shift engine controls.
- Additional sound containment fitted to engine.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours: c 1380 at January 2021.
- Cruising speed: 8-14 knots.
- Max speed: 17 knots.
- Average range at 4 knots – 2800Nm, 7 knots – 1400Nm, 10 knots – 414Nm, 17 knots – 280Nm.
- Annual servicing.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 2” stainless steel propeller shaft with PSS drip less shaft seal.
- 28 x 21.5 Hung Shen 4-blade SP class propeller tuned to ISO-484 pitch tolerances.
- Ambassador rope stripper.
- Lewmar 185 TT 5.0 12V bow thruster (6.7hp at 180lb thrust with Lewmar joystick control).
- Stern thruster.
- Helm wheel (teak spokes and rim with brass trim).
- Tiller arm in bronze with rudder stops.
- Rudder port bearing and shaft lip seal.
- Rudder and shoe in stainless steel with sacrificial zincs.
- Teleflex hydraulic steering system.
- Valves for autopilot hydraulic pump connection.
Other Mechanical Equipment:
- Corian care and maintenance video.
- Multi-bit screwdriver.
- Stainless steel deck fitting key.
- Ultra Performance 3M9030 shaft seal O-ring kit clear silicone.
- Snap Cat kit.
- Assortment of screws & caps.
- Matched gel coat touch-up kit.
- Reduction gear manual owner’s manual with schematics.
- Tug operators manual.
- Cummins engine manual.
- Many engine spares.
- Screw drivers for the special screws the yacht has (square inserts).
- Full set of manuals covering the machinery and much else.
- Blue Sea European 220V AC panel; with sound shield.
- 12V DC electrical system.
- Ancor marine-grade tinned copper wiring throughout.
- Breaker panel 12VDC (Blue Sea 36 position with LED lights).
- Master house bank circuit breaker, switched at DC panel.
- Battery parallel switch.
- Blue Sea 220VAC breaker panel with LED lights.
- 240VAC GFCI outlet in engine room.
- 2 x 220VAC GFCI outlets in galley.
- 2 x 220VAC outlet in saloon.
- 12VDC terminal block for electronics in overhead console of pilothouse; 2 x 12VDC power ports; 220VAC duplex outlet.
- 220VAC duplex GFCI outlet in heads compartment (pre-wired – but sockets not connected (UK safety recommendation)).
- 2 x 220VAC in hanging lockers in owner’s cabin.
- 220VAC outlet in hanging locker in guest cabin.
- All batteries renewed in summer 2016 with top of the range Rolls AGM.
- AGM batteries.
- House batteries (4 x 6V deep cycle AGM batteries in battery boxes, 450 amp hours).
- Start batteries (12V 8D with battery box).
- Bow thruster/windlass battery (12V 4D).
- Victron C1600W charger, renewed 2018.
- Automatic charge relay charging system.
Inverter - Mastervolt 2000 KW.
- 160 amp alternator.
- Northern Lights 5kw generator.
- Generator hours – c. 144 at January 2021.
- Shore power connections – 30amp with 1 x 50’ cord.
- Extra extension cable.
- Dual electric horn.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Hot water tank – 11 gallon electric/engine heat.
- Fresh water pump – Jabsco SensorMax-17 constant pressure.
- 3 x Rule 2000 GPM, auto/manual switch at helm.
- High bilge water alarm – mounted in engine room, audible at helm and bridge.
Grey & Black Water:
- Sealand Tankwatch 4 blackwater monitoring.
- Tank monitoring for fresh water, black water and fuel.
- 2 x stainless steel 2” fuel fills, 1 x stainless steel 1-1/2” water fill.
- Stainless steel 1-1/2” waste suction fitting.
- Total capacity of 1126 litres/324 Gall. in two tanks, with crossover line.
- Fuel gauge integrated in SmartCraft DieselView LCD.
- Fuel polishing system fitted for both tanks.
- Tanks have visual as well as electronic content measuring.
- Total capacity of 545 litres/144 Gall.
- Fitted with a visual contents pipe. Electric gauge is u/s.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Black water (in keel, with deck suction & macerator) (121 litres/32 Gall. total capacity).
- Grey water holding tank (in keel, with automatic 12VDC pump) (34 litre/9 Gall. total capacity).
- Both propane and butane fittings/regulators.
- Spare gas bottles.
- Raymarine SPX10 autopilot with 6002 control head.
- Raymarine 14” C series colour multifunction display.
- Raymarine 24” digital radar scanner.
- Raymarine ST60 Depth & Speed.
- Icom M506 DSC VHF & antenna.
- Ritchie flush mount compass.
- Echo Max electronic radar reflector/warning fitted.
- Vespar stand-nordic-tug-37-9alone AIS transmitter/receiver as spare GPS plus AIS. The latter is fed into the chart plotter and has its own aerial.
- Rear view camera fitted.
- ICOM hand held VHF.
- Nova Kool R4500 refrigerator under counter (AC/DC 4.3 CF).
- Waeco fridge/freezer (new 2020).
- Corian countertop.
- Cabinets (teak faced; teak doors and drawer faces).
- Sink to aft starboard corner.
- Drawers (States ApplePly, solid teak faces, ball bearing tracks & sea locks).
- Lockers (2 x large lockers with teak doors, 1 x under sink and 1 x forward of stove/oven).
- Tip-out storage in front of sink.
- Force 10 70351 propane 3-burner stove/oven.
- Drawer banks (4 x drawer aft of stove, 1 x drawer under stove, 1 x drawer over cabinet forward of stove).
- Old Nova Kool F3800 freezer (3.5 cu ft AC/DC) – currently removed but still available.
- Vac-U-Flush 500+ series (household size) WC.
- Stainless steel sink with faucet.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Espar diesel fed hot air heater (serviced 2021).
- Stainless steel powder coated louvered lazarette vents.
- 12VDC HeaterCraft defroster with 2-speed fan.
- Exhaust fan with switch in heads compartment.
- Phone/TV dock connection (US).
- Phone/TV outlet in aft port cabinet of saloon (US).
- Phone/TV outlet in owner’s cabin (US).
- Car stereo/CD player.
- Masthead TV aerial fitted but no TV.
- USCG (approved) navigation lights.
- Light through cockpit dome.
- 2 x lights at boarding platform.
- 5 x lights in engine room.
- Saloon: reading 12VDC, 8 x 12VDC Xenon overhead lights and LED stair lights.
- Red/white narrow view light fitted in the galley for night time/passage use.
- Strip LED lights fitted in the main cabin and in the pilot house.
- 6 x 12VDC Xenon overhead in pilothouse.
- 2 x 12VDC overhead dome lights in heads compartment.
- 2 x 12VDC reading lights over berth in owner’s cabin.
- 3 x 12VDC Xenon overhead lights in owner’s cabin.
- 2 x overhead 12VDC Xenon lights in guest cabin.
- 2 x reading 12VDC reading lights in guest cabin.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Teak and holly sole throughout (upgrade).
- Windows (Diamond Sea Glaze Oyster powder coated: 15 (6 x opening with screens)).
- Doors (Diamond Sea Glaze Oyster powder coated: 2 x sliding pilot house entry and 1 x aft entry).
- Portlights (6 x 8” stainless steel round with screens in forward cabin trunk).
- Hatch (16.5” Bomar with screen in pilothouse).
- Windshield wipers (3 x pantograph style, adjustable speed, self-park with washer systems).
- Hatch (22” Bomar with screen in owner’s cabin).
- Teak-framed pilot house windows.
- Blinds fitted to all windows, doors and port-lights.
Interior Finish and Trim:
- Ultrasuede upholstery saloon & pilot house: Corian solid surface countertops galley, saloon, head and helm.
- Overhead and bulkhead coverings in vinyl with foam backing.
- Teak valances in saloon.
- Teak interior passageway doors and trim.
- Teak cabinet doors and drawer faces.
Description of layout:
- Chart table Wilsonart graphic laminate top, teak-faced.
- Full width overhead instrument console with storage.
- Helm seat on adjustable slider with foot rest.
- Arm rests fitted to pilot house seats.
- Cabinet on port side aft with door, Corian top.
- Settee (converts to double bed with storage under).
- Teak table with fixed base.
- Vanity cabinet with storage below, teak doors, Corian top ‘Oyster’.
- Mirror over sink.
- Fixtures (toilet paper holder, towel rings and bar).
- Linoleum Armstrong ‘Desert Sand’ floor covering.
- Queen-size island berth with full pocket sprung mattress.
- Chain locker forward with teak access door.
- 4 x drawers under berth.
- Full length mirror next to entry door.
- Hull side storage cabinets with open shelves forward.
- Handing lockers, with automatic lights, Wilsonart.
- 2 x Almond leather laminate tops.
- Double berth with full pocket sprung mattress.
- Hanging locker with automatic light, Wilsonart.
- Almond leather laminate top and teak door.
- Teak three-drawer dresser aft, Wilsonart Almond.
- Leather laminate top.
- Mirror above three-drawer dresser.
- 2 x container boxes, with lids.
- Pennant staff on bow rail.
- Stainless steel Samson post to bow.
- Additional bollards and fairleads forward.
- 2 x stainless steel hand grabs forward, and 1 x aft of pilot house doors.
- Stainless steel hand rails on pilot house top.
- 1-1/3” x 30” stainless steel rails on saloon cabin top (removable starboard) and ladder on port side.
- Deck rails, 1-1/4” bow and stern.
- Deck box in cockpit with drain.
- Scuppers in cockpit.
- Fender storage moulded in cockpit.
- Sea water deckwash at fore & aft.
- 13-3/8” stainless steel hand grab on transom over swim ladder.
- Swim ladder, built into boarding platform.
- Full derrick mast for dinghy handling (2 Harken winches fitted) and nav. kit mounting.
- Extra SS grabrails fitted to main cabin side roof.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 4 x G-5 fenders and lines.
- 4 x 5/8” x 25’ mooring lines.
- Anchor light.
- Lofrans Tigress LW400AN windlass, 1200W, 12VDC.
- Stainless steel anchor roller assembly.
- ROCNA 25kg bow anchor, with 90m chain.
- Fortress stern anchor.
- Fortress second anchor has chain and long multiplat nylon rode.
- 10 x 12” stainless steel cleats.
- Stern-mounted winch for aft mooring/line handling.
- Numerous extra lines and new mooring lines.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Blue canvas upper deck dodgers.
- Blue canvas after cockpit canopy enclosure with transparent windows.
- Tailored covers to all windows/doors/port-lights.
- White mesh pilothouse exterior screen covers.
Tender & Outboard:
- 10’ Plastimo RIB and 2.5HP 4-stroke outboard engine.
- 3 x Class 5 B-C fire extinguishers.
- Fireboy CG2-500 fire suppression system.