1997 37' TIARA Cruising Yacht Delray Beach Florida United States $99,950 USD
1997 37' TIARA Cruising Yacht Delray Beach Florida United States
She is a true dual-purpose boat with the comfortable accommodations demanded by family cruisers and the cockpit dimensions of a serious offshore sportfishing machine. The 37 Open is highly respected as an excellent rough water performer. The yacht has a 30" swim step with a transom door. The 72 square foot cockpit features an in deck baitwell and a large fish box and an aft facing seat to watch the fishing action. There are rod holders throughout the cockpit. Up two steps is the spacious upper helm area with an L-shaped settee to port. Aft of the helm is a refigerator/freezer. To starboard is the helm seat.
Down three steps from the helm area the luxurious teak interior carpeted cabin arranged with a private stateroom forward, a huge U-shaped dinette, a double entry head with stall shower and a very spacious galley. The joiner work, appliances, fabrics and hardware are first-rate throughout.
The main salon features a custom dinette table, settee, and stool on port side with the galley on starboard and the head and shower forward on starboard. The settee converts to a large bed and the back rest will raise to make another bunk. The salon features Central Heat & Air Conditioning. The custom Tiara electrical panel is on the port aft bulkhead. There is a NEW flat screen television and DVD that you can secure to view from salon.
- Large U shaped settee
- Table converts to make a large bed.
- Stool (removeable)for dinette
- Custom Tiara electrical panel
- Central AC units, (1) forward cabin, (1) salon
- Stereo with CD Player 2000 watt amps subwoffer and speakers
- Counter tops with ample storage
This meticulously cared for 37 Open has been placed on the market to sell. Complete records and all scheduled mechanical updates are complete. From the moment you step aboard the level of care is obvious.
Her spacious layout and luxurious teak interior is arranged with a private stateroom forward, a huge U-shaped dinette, double-entry head and shower and oversized galley. The big 72 square foot cockpit makes her perfect for entertaining or a day of fishing.
All records are available to review when onboard.
Powered by a pair of Caterpillar 3208TA diesels and a recently completed 3,000 hour service this boat is in “good to go” conditional. She cruises in the mid 20’s and tops out over 30 knots.
Situated to the starboard side at the rear of the main salon the sizable galley area offers generous space for food preparation.
- Two burner electric stove
- LED Lighting
- Isotherm AC/DC Refrigerator
- Microwave oven
- Coffee maker built in
- Stainless steel basin sink
The owners stateroom is forward with an island queen bed with storage below. The head has a private entrance directly from the stateroom. The two hanging lockers allow for ample hanging space for two people.
- Island queen bed with lift to allow ample storage
- Two hanging lockers
- Large hatch for ventilation and ambient light
- Port lights for ventilation and ambient light
- Vac-U-Flush fresh water marine toilet
- Stall shower
- Sink and vanity
- Ample storage in head
Deck and Hull Equipment
This is one of the few Tiara 37 Open yachts that features a factory hard top. This top will allow you to be dry warm and comfortable in all weather conditions. She has wide walking decks to access the spacious foredeck and allow safe anchoring or handling lines while docking.
- Custom Tiara diamond nonskid
- Custom fiberglass Hard Top (invoice available)
- Wide walk arounds with stainless rails
- Handrails for safe passage forward
- Flat walking deck
- Fish box in cockpit floor
- Flush floor bait tank
- Hatch in foredeck
- Anchor locker with overboard drain
- Electrical anchor windlass w/remote deck switches at helm
- Chain and Rode
- Stainless Delta anchor
- Anchor platform on bow
- Custom Tiara windshield with electrical opening vent in the center
- Windshield wipers and washers
- Custom Boarding Step on starboard entering from deck
- Rod holders
- Swim platform
- Hatches in hardtop
- Angled cockpit cover from arch to transom raises for sunshade on SS pole
- Spare set propellers
- Glendinning shore cord 50amp - retractable - option for 30amp to shore cord included
- Complete Bottom Maintenance and Fresh Ablative Paint applied July 2020
Electronics and Navigation
- Ritchie compass
- Raymarine C120 GPS combo
- Needs electronics
Engine / Mechanical Equipment
The engine room is accessed from two areas the upper cockpit has a quick access hatch and the upper cockpit deck will raise with electrical-hydraulic rams. This allows access to the whole engine room and gives the owner/mechanic room to work on the engines, genset, shafts, packing, battery chargers, Vacuflush pumps, water tanks and holding tanks. The engines are Caterpillar 3208 TA's with 435hp and the genset is a 8 kW Westerbeke. This engine room is dry due to the packing glands. The ease of maintenance and access is a hallmark of Tiara yachts.
- Caterpillar 3208 TA 435 hp with 3,012 original hours Note* 3K Hour Service
Completed at Cable East
- Westerbeke 8kW Generator 2,775 Hours
- Oil change system
- Dripless packing glands
- Electro-Guard shaft brushes
- Battery chargers
- Macerator pumps
- Water tank
- Holding tank