2022 37' RUSTLER YACHTS Rustler 37 Newport Rhode Island United States Price on Application
2022 37' RUSTLER YACHTS Rustler 37 Newport Rhode Island United States
Berthon is delighted to offer these Rustler 37s - new build, in the East Coast of the USA, where we are the agents for this special brand.
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2022 37' RUSTLER YACHTS Rustler 37 RUSTLER 37 yacht for sale in Newport, Rhode Island, USA today!
The brand new Rustler 37 is a high quality semi-custom very capable offshore cruising yacht. Stephen Jones design, smaller sister to the popular and proven Rustler 42. The first boat was launched in the summer of 2014, several are in build, and the next delivery slot is for the summer of 2016.
· Hand laid hull with white Isophalic gelcoat, (colors optional).
· Gold cove line, Painted boot top.
· Plywood bulkheads bonded to the hull.
· Foam core stiffening.
· Bridge Clearance: 53’5” / 16.28m.
· Off white isophalic gelcoat, stiffened with core cell sandwich.
· All deck fittings reinforced with plywood pads.
· Teak toerail.
· Hull and deck through bolted every 300mm.
· Cockpit has laid teak on the sole, three lockers under the helm seat and one under the port seat.
· Anchor locker forward with a separate large storage locker just aft of it.
· The rear bulkhead is a watertight to the accommodation.
Keel & Rudder:
· Encapsulated lead keel, bedded in epoxy and glassed over.
· Semi balanced skeg hung rudder with stainless stock on self-aligning bearings.
Engine & Gearboxes:
· Nanni N4.38 (38hp) 4 cylinder diesel engine with 2.3:1 mechanical gearbox.
· The engine is located directly over the keel, perfect for weight distribution. Superb access via hinged lid with ability to remove all surrounding panels.
· Engine is flexibly mounted with built-in drip tray.
· Cooling by means of seawater, cooling a closed freshwater system through a heat exchanger.
· Engine compartment is insulated with non-combustible foam sound deadening material.
· Single lever control on steering pedestal.
· Seawater cooling is discharged through the exhaust, which is reinforced rubber hose, with its exit aft through a skin-fitting.
· A waterlock is fitted at the lowest point and the engine cooling water return is looped and vented to prevent syphoning.
Propulsion & Steering:
· A 30mm diameter stainless steel shaft together with an Aquadrive unit and a fixed pitch 3 bladed bronze propeller is fitted.
· Jefa rack and pinion steering with pedestal and leather covered stainless wheel.
· Compass on pedestal.
· Emergency tiller.
· A rubber cutlass bearing is fitted outboard, lubricated by injecting part of the seawater from the engine cooling into the stern tube aft of the inboard bearing.
· Instruments in cockpit include tachometer, oil pressure and Temperature audible alarm, alternator warning light, starter switch and stop control.
· Main switch panel is protected by contact breakers.
· Three heavy duty batteries, charged from 100A engine alternator, one for engine and two for domestic use. Isolating switches with link between engine and service bank for emergency starting.
· 100amp alternator.
· Shore power is provided with standard 35A mains charger for batteries and 240V sockets in galley, fwd cabin, chart area/saloon. 15m shore power lead supplied.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
· Hull exits through bronze Blakes seacocks and skin fittings.
· Calorifier (22 litres) providing hot water either heated from engine or immersion heater from shore power.
· Two Henderson MKV pumps, one located in cockpit, and the other sited internally, both discharge overboard.
· One submersible electric pump.
· Pick-ups are in the main bilge and discharge is overboard through skin-fittings.
· All flexible pipe connections are made with stainless steel hose clips.
· Total capacity of 70 gallons in 1 x stainless steel tank.
· Filled from the side deck and vented outboard. Isolation valve fitted to tank and contents are measured by an air pressure gauge.
· A primary filter/water separator is fitted in addition to the engine fuel filter.
· Fuel spill-off is returned to the tank.
· Total capacity of 55 gallons in 2 x stainless steel tanks.
· Freshwater pipes are non-toxic polybutylene.
· Fitted with inspection hatches and dip gauges.
· Tank filled from side deck and vented overboard.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
· Total capacity of 15 gallons in 1 x stainless tank.
· All wastes and seawater pipes are reinforced PVC.
· Gas bottles stored in a vented locker under helmsman seat.
· 1 x 4.5kg bottle supplied, space for two.
· Gas piped in rigid copper pipe to galley, flexible hose to the cooker and an additional isolation valve is fitted by the cooker.
· 3 burner GN cooker with oven and grill.
· Double sink.
· 1 x WC.
Heating & Ventilation:
· Engine room ventilation with aid of a fan.
· INTERIOR LIGHTS - Halogen 10W flush lights throughout. Reading lights to saloon. Red/white lights to heads, red courtesy lights to chart area, galley and companionway steps. Additional switchable white light to chart table. Option for LEDs throughout.
· NAVIGATION LIGHTS - two 25 watt port and starboard nav lights to pulpit, one 25 watt tri-colour masthead navigation light combined with 10 watt all-round white light; one 10 watt stern light; one 25 watt steaming light; one 35 watt sealed beam deck light.
Description of layout from forwards:
Large owners cabin forward with double bed, hanging locker, shelves and drawers. Main saloon has a U shape settee to port inlaid saloon table, lockers and shelves outboard. Opposite is the chart table (forward facing) with a smaller settee forward that is convertible to a sea berth - use of a cut out in the main bulkhead.
Galley is wrap around, U shaped, 3 burner GN cooker with oven and grill. Double sink.
Head and shower compartment is aft of the chart table, to starboard, with sink, Jabsco toilet, and separate shower area with a seat.
Aft cabin contains a double berth. Next to the companionway is a wet hanging locker.
Joinery is in European oak, with the option of teak, washed oak or classic white, wainscoted finishes. Cabin sole is oak with a teak inlay.
Choice of upholstery options. Sea berths have lee cloths.
· Spinlock clutches.
· Selden aluminum mast, two spreaders, deck stepped.
· Masthead rig, Furlex headsail furler.
· Fore and aft lowers, inner forestay.
· Adjustable backstay.
· MDS roller cars.
· Gas strut rid kicker vang.
· Spinnaker pole track.
· Halyard winch.
· 4 x Lewmar winches, Harken deck gear.
· Fully battened mainsail with 3 reefs and Selden MDS car system. Sloop rig standard.
· 140% Genoa with UV protection.
· Furlex 200S furling gear to genoa
· Lewmar hatches.
· Bow rail, stern rail, stanchions and lifeline gates.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
· Lewmar V2 windlass 65m 10mm chain and 20kg Delta anchor.
· Stainless stem head fitting with bow roller
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
· Mainsail cover.