Overtime - 1984 36' KADEY KROGEN Manatee
Tennessee $95,000 USD
The 1984 36' KADEY KROGEN Manatee Overtime is a yacht for sale located in Tennessee, USA.
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!
LENGTH 36' (10.97m)
BUILDER KADEY KROGEN
ASKING PRICE $95,000 USD
BUILT (REFIT) 1984
BEAM 13' 2" (4.01m)
MX SPEED 8 Knots 9 MPH
CRUISING SPEED 6 Knots 7 MPH
GROSS TONNAGE 0.00
DISPLACEMENT 23000 Lbs
LOCATION Tennessee United States
Overtime is a 1984 36' Kadey Krogen Manatee. She offers a centerline queen size berth in the master stateroom, single 90 hp Volvo Penta diesel main engine, dual Racor fuel filters with a vacuum gauge and operating/maintenance log. She is a Great Loop veteran and presently docked under cover in fresh water.
From the covered aftdeck, you can climb the ladder to the flybridge or walk through the double teak & glass doors into the salon. Once inside the salon, you will find a sleeper sofa to port, 2 lounge chairs and cabinet to starboard, galley port forward, head with enclosed shower starboard forward and the master stateroom forward. Engine room access is via salon sole hatches.The headroom in the salon is 6'6", 7'2" in the galley, 6'5" in the master stateroom, 6'7" in the shower and 6'2" in the flybridge. The master stateroom berth is 6'6" long.
Overtime offers a master stateroom forward with a centerline queen size berth and a double berth size sleeper sofa in the salon.
The salon offers a sleeper sofa (2016) to port, 2 lounge chairs (2016) and a cabinet to starboard, double teak & glass doors aft, shelves, opening side windows with blinds, aft window with a shade, pass through window to the galley and teak parquet sole.
To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The galley is located port forward in the salon.
- Isotherm refrigerator/freezer (2015)
- Emerson microwave oven
- Hamilton Beach toaster oven
- Large Kohler sink (2015)
- Storage cabinets and drawers
- Formica countertop
- Teak parquet sole
- Pass-through window to the salon- Pass-though hatch to the flybridge
The master stateroom offers a centerline queen size berth (New mattress in 2015), overhead hatch with screen, 4 portlights, reading lights, nightstands, storage drawers and cabinets, shelves, hanging lockers, vanity/desk, benchseat each side and teak parquet sole.
The head with enclosed shower is to starboard across from the galley.
To view a 360 degree photo of the master stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The flybridge offers a hardtop, wrap-around seating with storage aft, helm with storage underneath, opening center windshield and non-skid deck.
To view a 360 degree photo of the flybridge, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The covered aftdeck offers a teak deck, boarding gates each side and aft, deck chairs, stainless steel & teak ladder to the flybridge and double teak & glass doors to the salon.
To view a 360 degree photo of the aftdeck, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
- Glomex TV antenna
- Samsung flat screen TV in the salon
- Garmin Radar (2016)
- Garmin GPSMap 741xs multi-function display (2016)
- AIS receiver (2016)
- Standard Horizon Explorer VHF (2014)- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass
- ProMariner ProTech 1230 battery charger
- 12 vdc outlet on the flybridge
- 30 amp shore power cord- 2 X 8D batteries (2018)
- Single Volvo Penta TMD 30A 90 hp main engine with approximately 2,447 hours (New engine mounts and rebuilt fuel pump in 2015)
- Morse engine controls
- Dual Racor 75500MAX fuel filters with vacuum gauge (2016)
- Mermaid reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (2014)
- Aquah Marine 5.8 gallon water heater (2017)
- Raritan Marine Elegance electric head (2015)
- Shaft and rudder seals re-packed in 2017- Propeller reconditioned in 2017
- Plow type anchor
- Danforth anchor
- Anchor pulpit
- Stainless steel fender racks
- Foredeck storage lockers
- Stainless steel rails
- Non-skid decks
- Hinged mast
- 1,000 lb tender davit (2016)
- UMT tender chocks- Bottom stripped, barrier coated and painted in 2017
SAFETY AND FIRE PROTECTION
- Fire extinguishers
- Kidde smoke and carbon monoxide alarm- Rule bilge pumps
- Sellers' personal belongings
- Tools- Artwork
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.