Reel Fun - 2015 36' INVINCIBLE Center Console
Stuart Florida United States $299,999 USD
Stuart Florida United States
2015 36' Invincible "REEL FUN"
EASY TO SEE IN STUART, FL! IMMACULATE AND LOADED WITH OPTIONS!
2 Garmin Screens: Lower Helm and Tower
One of the most sought-after fishing boats on the water, the semi-custom Invincible 36 is a high-tech center console built to handle the most challenging sea conditions. The one-of-a-kind hull was designed by a renowned naval architect Michael Peters; not only are there two steps, but the lightweight vacuum-bagged hull features a unique tunnel that is fed air by the steps. The tunnel is said to give the boat a better ride and increased speed over conventional stepped hulls.
Quality hardware and impeccable detailing are evident throughout the boat. The single-level deck exudes fishability with wide walkways around the console, full coaming bolsters, retractable cleats and recessed bow rails. Fishing features a 50-gallon transom livewell and 60-gallon in-sole livewell, four large insulated fish boxes (two forward, two aft), and rod holders on the hardtop, transom, leaning post, and five vertical holders on both sides of the console.
Triple Yamaha F300 outboards reach a top speed of over 55 knots.
- Triple 300 Yamahas just over 1,000 hours (January 2021)
- 1000 hour engine service completed
- Custom Sea Dek
- Electric Head
- 2 Garmin Screens, lower and 1 in the tower
- Towing eye
- Full Custom Tower
- Bow thruster
- Forward U-shape seating with removable back rest
- Windlass Anchor with in hull chute
- Side Dive door
- Full Garmin GPS/Depth/Fishfinder Combo
- Dome Radar
- Fusion Marine Head Unit full JL Audio Marine Sound system with Subwoofers
- Under water lights
- Under gunnel lights
- White hull, white bottom paint
- Full Pump box livewell system
- Rupp Top Gun Outriggers
- White motor cowlings
- Bottom paint
- Updated door latches
- Gaskets on door seals