1978 36' GRAND BANKS Trawler Yacht 36 Classic Braintree Massachusetts United States $59,500 USD
1978 36' GRAND BANKS Trawler Yacht 36 Classic Braintree Massachusetts United States
Just Us is a classic 1978 36' Grand Banks. She offers a single Ford Lehman 120 hp main engine, 7.5 kW Westerbeke generator, Vacuflush heads, a 2 stateroom, 2 head layout and a hinged mast to make her an affordable and comfortable Great Loop candidate.
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 1978 36' GRAND BANKS 36 Classic Trawler Yacht Aft Cabin Just Us yacht for sale in Braintree, Massachusetts, USA today!
36' Grand Banks Vessel Walkthrough
starboard forward, settee and table starboard aft, galley port forward and a benchseat port aft. The
master stateroom is aft and the guest stateroom is forward. Engine room access is via salon sole
36' Grand Banks Accommodations
ensuite head. The guest stateroom is forward and offers a v-berth and ensuite head.
36' Grand Banks Salon
storage cabinet to starboard, side deck access door starboard forward, benchseat with storage port
aft, opening side and aft windows, reading lights, teak parquet sole and storage drawers.
36' Grand Banks Galley
- Norcold refrigerator/freezer
- Force 10 3-burner gas cooktop and oven
- Sharp Carousel microwave oven
- Stainless steel sink
36' Grand Banks Dining
36' Grand Banks Master Stateroom
sole, reading lights, aft hatch and ladder, opening side windows, storage drawers, shelves, hanging
locker and an ensuite head.
36' Grand Banks Guest Stateroom
drawers and cabinet, teak parquet sole and an ensuite head.
36' Grand Banks Lower Helm
opening center window.
36' Grand Banks Flybridge
under console and hinged mast with spreader lights.
36' Grand Banks Audio/Visual Equipment
36' Grand Banks Electronics
- Robertson AP200 autopilot on the flybridge with a F100 remote at the lower helm
- Standard Horizon Eclipse + VHF at the lower helm
- Standard VHF on the flybridge
- Raymarine ST40 depth sounder at both helms
- Furuno GPS Navigator at the lower helm
- Danforth Constellation magnetic compass at both helms
- Seth Thomas clock & barometer at the lower helm
36' Grand Banks Electrical System
- Motorola R7-1 alternator
- 12vdc outlet at the lower helm
- Perko battery switch
- 30 amp shore power cord
36' Grand Banks Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Borg Warner gearbox
- Morse engine control
- Stewart Warner gauges
- Racor 900MA fuel filter for the main engine
- Racor R26S fuel filter for the generator
- Raritan 6 gallon water heater
- Vacuflush heads
- Tankwatch holding tank level monitor system
36' Grand Banks Deck Equipment
- Bruce 33 lb anchor
- Danforth spare anchor
- Teak decks
- Teak toe and cap rails
- Boarding gate on each side
- Transom gate
- Teak swimplatform
- Weaver davit system
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Washdown aft
36' Grand Banks Exclusions
36' Grand Banks Disclaimer
accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his
agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is
offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.