MY LIN - 2015 36' CUSTOM 36 Custom Trawler
South Carolina $149,900 USD
The 2015 36' CUSTOM 36 Custom Trawler MY LIN is a yacht for sale located in South Carolina, USA.MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION OF $25,000 AUGUST 1......DON'T PROCRASTINATE OR YOU WILL MISS OUT! .....LEASE TO PURCHASE OWNER FINANCING AVAILABLE ON THIS VESSEL!COMPARABLE TO A GRAND BANKS TRAWLER!DON'T PROCRASTINATE OR YOU WILL MISS OUT! .....LEASE TO PURCHASE OWNER FINANCING AVAILABLE ON THIS VESSEL!2 RECENT PROFESSIONAL SURVEYS SHOWING MARKET VALUE AT $120K OVER ASKING PRICE!Here is a great opportunity to pick up a high quality, 2 stateroom, 2 head, custom built trawler that will make it's next owner a proud Yachtsman. She is overbuilt in every way and would make a perfect "Looper" or Coastal Cruiser. The economical John Deere Diesel sips fuel and she has the fuel capacity to be considered a long range cruiser. Two quality marine surveys are available to serious shoppers and documentation on all expenditures during construction are on file. Call today and start planning your future voyages......this one is truly "Turn Key" ready to go cruising!
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!
LENGTH 36' (10.97m)
ASKING PRICE $149,900 USD
BUILT (REFIT) 2015
MX SPEED N/A
CRUISING SPEED N/A
GROSS TONNAGE 0.00
LOCATION South Carolina United States
This vessel will comfortably sleep 4 adults in 2 private staterooms plus 2 heads. The Master Stateroom is aft and features an ensuite head with a huge shower stall. The salon is roomy and includes a built in sofa with storage below and offers a panoramic view from large windows.
Engines and Mechanical
- Powered by a single John Deere 135 HP Diesel Engine mated to a ZF/Hurth Transmission 420 hours showing
- Dripless Shaft Log
- 1.5" Armco Aquamet #22 Shaft
- Northern Lights 8 KW Generator
- Charles SO 3.6 KVA Model ISO-G2 Transformer
- Magnasine Model Magnum Charger/Inverter
- 3 Marineair Reverse Cycle Units 2-16k 1 12k BTU Total 48kBTU
- Batteries: 5 Total - 4 Main AGM Model GPL-27T 1 Generator AGM Model GPL-2700T
- Sidepower Bow Thruster 7" Tube 6 hp
- Hynautic Adjustable Ratio Hydraulic Steering
- Custom Hinged Rudder - Stainless Steel
- Norcold Model DE0061 Dual Voltage Refrigerator/Freezer
- Kenyon Custom 2 Burner Stovetop with electronic controls
- GE Profile Microwave Convection Oven
- Raritan Icer-ette Ice Maker
- Stainless Steel Sink
- Teak and Holly Flooring
- Mahogany Interior wood with satin finish
- Mahogany Doors Throughout interior
- Custom Table mounted to cabin sole
- Overhead 12V Lighting
- Window Treatments
- Windshield Cover - removable
- St. Croix Davit at Stern
- Magma Gas Grill
- Fiberglass Dunnage Box on aft Deck
- 316 Stainless steel railing
- Aluminum Mast for Steaming light
- Aluminum Handrailing on Aft Deck
- Full Sunbrella Enclosure on Flybridge - roll up windows
- Snubbers Covered Cushions
- Wide Sidewalks with high bulwarks
- Teak Swim Platform with Stainless Steel Folding Ladder
Keel, Framing, and Construction
- White Oak boards were laminated to form the keel then saturated in Epoxy
- Hull Bottom is a double layer of 1/2" Fir laminated together with stainless steel 2" #12 fasteners every 4" on the first layer and stainless steel 3" #12 fasteners every 4" on the second layer.
- Hillsides are a double layer of 1/2 Marante Plywood glassed over then painted with Awlgrip Paint
- The Transom is a double layer of 3/4"plywood laminated together with a white Awwlgrip finish
- The decks are contructed of 3/4" Fir saturated in Epoxy and one layer of FRP then finished with Awlgripp Epoxy Paint with a non skid compound
- The superstructure is constructed of 3/4" fir saturated in Epoxy and one layer of FRP then finished with Awlgrip Epoxy paint.
This vessel was custom built by a knowledgable builder as a "Labor of Love"! It took him 5 years to complete the project and it is "Overbuilt" in every way. It is a "cold molded" construction method like the high end custom Carolina boats of the Outer Banks region. The plan called for 1/2" plywood on the hullsides so he doubled this to make it 1", doubled the stainless steel screws then glassed it over. The air conditioning system totals $48k BTUs via 3 separate units and each unit has it's own raw water pump and strainer. The racor fuel filter system is a double unit typically found on much larger engine packages on high end yachts. The plan called for a 100 hp Diesel engine so he ordered a 135 hp engine so it would not have to work as hard. It has a custom 2 stage rudder that will turn the boat in its own length and has a powerful 7 hp Sidepower Bow Thruster. This boat was donated to a local educational charity and can only be leased to purchase over a 3 year period. Call today for more details. This one has to be seen in person to be appreciated so don't delay. Receipts in file for all expenditures during building process totaling $320k without builders labor.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.