Proven Fish Raiser! Built at the Luhrs production facility in St. Augustine, Florida. This yard is employee co-owned and known for their high standards of quality and craftsmanship. Walking down the dock you can not help but notice this 36 Luhrs. She is absolutely stunning. The current (second) owner purchased her and has maintained the boat in impeccable condition. She was thoughtfully laid out and rigged to fish with added features such as a custom Freezer/Refrigerator in the port side box for carrying extra bait or provisions for long trips or runs to the Bahamas. You will not find too many express boats in this size range with a freezer/fridge in the cockpit for grabbing a cold drink which is a big bonus on this boat. The cockpit is all business with a full size tuna door and rigging station. Stepping up to the bridge offers fantastic visibility from the well laid out helm. The helm seat has a custom box below that adds 12-14 inches of elevation for visibility and offers handy storage for charts, flares, etc. The canvas was replaced in 2012 and the glass remains in excellent condition. There is a full electronics package on the bridge and second station that features Simrad, Furuno and Garmin units. All electronics are high end equipment that leaves nothing to be desired. This boat is ready to go.Below the boat has beautifully maintained accommodations with Air Conditioning that is powered by an 8KW Kohler Generator. The Galley and Head are spacious and well appointed offering all the service and comforts that one expects from a vessel of this caliber. The head features a total Glass enclosed Shower which is every woman's dream!There is a convertible couch adjacent to the galley, a cedar closet, and a spacious berth in the bow. The boat is well laid out with the features you expect while maintaining an open feel that is extenuated by the 6'05" headroom in the cabin. The cabin is regularly detailed and shows like a much newer vessel. The machinery space in the boat is clean and well laid out for routine servicing. The owner has maintained the engines to a very high degree of with regular service intervals. The engine room shows the attention to detail by the owner and will not disappoint. This 36 Open is one of, if not the finest 36's available on the market and should not be missed.
- NEW A/C
- NEW Fridge
- Custom Tackle Center
- Cabin Lighting
- Cabinets - Countertops
- Headroom (6'05")
- Hot Water System
- (2) burner stove
Exquisitely maintained by her owner. The boat shows extremely well and the attention to detail by her owner is readily evident. You will have a hard time finding a 36 Luhrs in better condition no matter the production year. Service Records available upon request. In 2012 canvas and Izenglass were all replaced, total 360 enclosure. New Bimini top canvas. The boat is a true "head turner" on the dock and on the water. If you are in the market for a 36 Luhrs this boat should be on your short list. She's that good.
- Bait Station
- Captain's chair
- Palm Beach sun shad
Raw water wash down
6 man Switlik life raft
- Depth Sounder
- Engine Auto synchronizer
- Radar (Simrad CA-54)
- Misters added at Helm area
- Lower Station Secondary (Garmin 441)
- Upper Station (Garmin 541 GPS)
- Simrad CA 54 is a multi Combination unit, Radar, Depth Sounder and Chart plotter all on a 15 inch screen. All separate screen or Combo of two or three at the same time.
- Brand new Radar antenna and brand new Flux Compass in 2013
- Simrad auto pilot, also has a Remote Simrad hand held steering unit ( you can hit the remote and steer any where away from the helm as far as the 20' cable allows )
- The upper station has a Furuno depth sounder and a 541 Garmin ( 5' screen ) chart plotter
- The lower station spare Chart plotter is a Garmin 441 ( 5 in screen ) again hooked up to a different power supply that is for backup. - Upper Helm Station - The Lower VHF is Icom - 504 , upper station has another VHF both with separate antenna.
110v AC Outlets
AC Electric Panel
NEW Battery Charger, 2019
- NEW Batteries, 2019
LED Cockpit Lighting
NEW Generator (8kw Kohler - 5 Hours), 2019
- Electric Reel outlets in cockpit
- NEW Windlass with 300 ft. rope, 2018
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Updated or Replaced
- New nonskid cockpit deck.
- Bottom painted August 2019
- New lower station seating cushions and cockpit gunnel cushions
- New electrical charger
- New engine motor mounts
- New refrigerator (2019)
- Dripless shaft seals August 2019