MOMENT - 1997 36' 9" MARINE PROJECTS UK Moody 36 CC
Lymington United Kingdom £77,000 GBP
Lymington United Kingdom
A well cared for Moody 36 CC – which are fantastic centre cockpit cruisers. Ample accommodation below decks with luxurious owner’s cabin aft. Teak decks in great condition.Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 1997 36' 9" MARINE PROJECTS UK Moody 36 CC Cruising Sailboat MOMENT yacht for sale in Lymington, United Kingdom today!
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- White GRP hull with style lines.
- Teak toe rail.
- Teak laid deck with Semco protection applied.
- Teak laid cockpit replaced with solid teak 2019.
Keel & Rudder:
- Fin keel.
- Rudder on ½ skeg.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Volvo Penta MD 2040 - 40 hp 3 cylinder diesel engine
- Freshwater cooled via heat exchanger.
- Gearbox oil changed (2020).
- 2012 - Engine vibration detected on purchase, resolved. Engine removed, stripped down. Cylinder 2 new piston and piston rings. Rebored, head valve refaced. Engine mounts replaced.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours since 2012 – approx 680 as of April 2021.
- Engine last serviced: Jan 2021; Professionally serviced and winterised annually.
- Cruising speed – approx 7 knots @ 2800rpm.
- Maximum speed – approx 7.5 knots @ 3200rpm.
- Fuel consumption at cruising speed – approx 4 litres per hour.
- Range @ cruising speed – approx 300nm
- Seacocks serviced (2020).
Propulsion & Steering:
- Volvo Penta saildrive.
- Sail drive diagphram replaced 2014.
- Saildrive serviced 2021; Professionally serviced annually.
- 2 bladed prop.
- Steering gear checked by Berthon 2021.
- 12vDC domestic system with 220v ring main from shorepower.
- 1 x 120Ah Numax MV 35 12V engine start battery (2019).
- 2 x 120Ah Numax MV 35 12V service battery (2019).
- 220V 30A Morven BCM 1230
- 12V engine alternator.
- 220V Shore power connection and cable.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Fresh water pump (2019).
- 22 Litre calorifier (2019).
- Whale automatic electric bilge pump with automatic switch (2012)
- Manual bilge pump in cockpit
- 57 gals / 216 L.
- 86 gals / 326 L.
- Raymarine SPX10 Smartpilot (Autopilot) (2013).
- B&G Zeus Touch Chart Plotter at the binnacle with AIS reciver (2013).
- JRC LCD Radar 1000.
- Autohelm Depth.
- Autohelm Wind Speed / Direction.
- Autohelm Boat Speed.
At chart table:
- Nasa Marine Navtex Pro.
- Raytheon Chart plotter.
- Target Short Wave receiver.
- M-Tech MT550 VHF/AIS (2020).
- Gas check December 2020.
- Plastimo Neptune oven, grill and 2 hobs (2011).
- Fridge with freezer (new compressor 2012).
- Jabsco manual heads.
- Electric shower sump pump.
- New shower fitting (2020).
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspacher diesel heating.
- Blaupunkt Radio/CD player with iPhone connection, 2 speakers in main saloon and 2 speakers in aft cabin.
- Logic TV/DVD player.
- Glomex multidirectional masthead TV ariel.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Teak internal joinery.
- Teak and holly sole with green carpet finish in aft cabin.
- 2 double cabins and pilot berth in passageway leading to aft cabin.
- Upholstery replaced in all cabins and saloon (2012).
Description of layout from forwards:
- Double V berth up forward with infill, large hanging locker to port and cupboards to starboard.
- The saloon has U chaped seating to port with drop leaf table. Bench seating to starboard.
- Aft of the saloon to port in the chart table and opposite is the galley.
- The galley has laminate worktops, twin stainless steel circular sinks with hot and cold pressurized water. For cooking there is a oven with gril and 2 hobs and top opening fridge with small freezer compartment.
- Aft of the chart table is the spacious heads which connects through to the aft cabin.
- To starboard is a passageway aft with a single pilot berth and engine room access this connects the galley and aft cabin.
- Large owners cabin aft with island berth, hanging lockers and lots of stowage.
- Masthead rigged bermudan sloop.
- Kemp deck stepped silver anodised aluminum mast and boom.
- Stainless steel standing rigging (2011).
- Standing and running rigging visually checked by Berthon 2021.
- Slab reefing mainsail.
- Stack pack system with lazyjacks (Sanders Sails 2021)
- Selden furlex 200S headsail furling system.
- 2 x Lewmar 44 two speed self tailing winches.
- 2 x Lewmar 16 two speed halyard winches on coachroof.
- 1 x Lewmar 8 genoa furling winch
- Main by Hood.
- Genoa by Hood (UV strip replaced 2017).
- Sails in serviceable condition.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Loftrans electric windlass (2012) Remote controller and circuit breaker by battery switch.
- Various warps and fenders.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Blue canvas Spray hood (New window, velcro strip & cleaned 2021).
- Blue canvas full cockpit tent.
- Blue canvas wheel cover.
- Over boom Sun shade.
Tender & Outboard:
- Honda 4hp outboard engine.
- Zodiac Aero 240 dinghy.
- XM Offshore Life raft, regularly serviced.
- New gas alarm (2020).
- Oscar MOB rescue system.
- Shoreline emergency VHF antenna.
- Fore cabin - Fire extinguisher.
- Main cabin - Fire extinguisher.
- Aft cabin - Fire extinguisher.
- Galley - Fire blanket.
- Engine room - automated fire extinguisher.