36' 5" (11.10m)
WHISTLEDOWN - 1998 36' 5" WINDY BOATS Windy 37 Grand Mistral
Lymington United Kingdom £94,500 GBP
Lymington United Kingdom
The 1998 36' 5" WINDY BOATS Windy 37 Grand Mistral Motor Yacht WHISTLEDOWN is a boat for sale located in Lymington, United Kingdom. 1998 Windy 37 Grand Mistral Hardtop with Volvo Penta KAD44 diesel engines, Raymarine C120 plotter / radar, holding tank, Webasto heating, oven. Superb hull and sparkling performance from this fine Hans Johnsen design, rated as Britain's Best Drivers Boat. Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!
LENGTH 36' 5" (11.10m)
BUILDER WINDY BOATS
ASKING PRICE £94,500 GBP
BUILT (REFIT) 1998
BEAM 11' 6" (3.51m)
MX SPEED 38 Knots 44 MPH
CRUISING SPEED 23 Knots 26 MPH
GROSS TONNAGE 0.00
DISPLACEMENT 14330.05 Lbs
LOCATION Lymington, United Kingdom
- White/blue GRP hull.
- Epoxy coated from new.
- White GRP deck & superstructure.
- Teak laid cockpit sole & bathing platform.
- 2 x Volvo KAD44 EDC 6-cylinder 260hp diesel engines.
- Approx. 1124 hours run as of October 2020.
- Engines last serviced in August 2020.
- System upgrade for easy belt tensioning.
- Volvo outdrives with duo-props, serviced March/April 2015 hoses & bellows replaced.
- Outboard motor bracket & storage cupboards for spares in engine room.
- Spare duo-prop.
- Hydraulic wheel steering.
- ACS (automatic trim tabs).
- Sidepower bowthruster (Upgraded in 2006).
Performance and Economy
- Cruising Speed: 23 knots.
- Maximum Speed: 38 knots.
- Fuel Consumption: 6.6gph @ 20 knots, 8.7gph @ 24 knots.
- Range: approx. 305nm @ 32 knots.
- Fuel Capacity: 810 litres (178 gallons) in 2 x stainless steel tanks.
- Fresh Water Capacity: 220 litres (48 gallons) in 1 x stainless steel tank.
- Tek Tanks holding tank.
- 12v system supplied by 4 x batteries, 3 x new in 2012 (115 Ah).
- Switched & charged by engine alternators & 40 amp mains charger.
- Shore power & cable.
- 12V socket at helm.
- Steering compass.
- Raytheon Tri-data (log/speed/depth).
- Raytheon Pathfinder SL74 radar.
- ICOM M505 DSC VHF.
- Raymarine C120 Multi-Function plotter.
- Navionics XL9 CV formal 28X UK & EIRE.
- Raystar GPS.
- 2Kw 18” radome.
- Raytheon ST5000 autopilot.
- ICS Nav 6 plus Navtex.
- Helm indicator.
- Pressurised hot & cold water throughout.
- Water heated by calorifier & immersion.
- Fresh water filter.
- Hot & cold transom shower.
- Heads compartment with marine WC to holding tank, hand basin & shower.
Arrangement from Forward
- Sleeps 4 in 2 double or 1 double & 2 x singles in 2 cabins.
- American cherry interior joinery.
- Beige leather upholstery in saloon.
- Beige carpet.
- 2 x additional opening portholes in aft cabin.
- All portholes have fly screens.
- Galley area with 4-burner gas cooker, oven and grill.
- Stainless steel sink.
- 12V fridges in galley and cockpit.
- Retracting galley work surface.
- Webasto Airtop 3900 Evo diesel multi-vent heating.
- 15kg Bruce anchor with 45m chain.
- Electric windlass with bow & cockpit controls.
- Manual and electrics bilge pumps.
- Bimini top for roof hatch.
- Windscreen cover.
- All over boat cover.
- Sony radio and CD player.
- Intruder alarm.
- 4 x fender baskets.
- Beaching legs.
- Fitted with a blue canopy.