Saorsa features a nicely appointed 2-stateroom interior with total accommodations for 7. Key features include a large head with separate shower, a fully equipped galley with loads of counter space, a forward-facing nav station, and an expansive main salon. Five deck hatches and 10 opening portlights let in plenty of light and air.
Large V-berth forward with overhead shelves port & starboard. Changing seat to port and hanging locker to starboard. Custom foam pad mattress overlay for V-berth with added pillow-top, and a Froli spring set underneath the mattress. Overhead hatch and two ports for light & ventilation.
The large main cabin features a C-shaped dinette to starboard that converts to a double berth and a Settee to port for an additional single berth.
Storage under and lockers outboard. A varnished teak dining table seats up to 6, and slides up and down the compression post to either free up space in the salon when up, or down as a filler to form a larger berth. Overhead hatch, hull ports and opening ports provide ample light & air.
All windows in the main cabin have curtains. All hatches have screens and shade covers.
Just aft to port is a dedicated forward facing nav station with curved seat.
The large U-shaped galley is aft to port at the base of the companionway. Features include:
- Force TeN gimbaled 2 burner LPG stove with oven.
- Adler Barbour Freezer/Refrigeration with top load and side load.
- Factory installed microwave oven
- Double Stainless sinks with H/C pressure water and cutting board covers.
- Large dry storage locker.
- Dedicated locker for trash bin.
- Storage lockers and shelves outboard.
Across from the Galley to starboard is a large clean head, featuring:
- Manual Jabsco Toilet.
- 20 gallon Holding tank, with Y-valve & macerator pump for O/B discharge.
- Separate shower stall with dedicated sump.
- Vanity with sink, cabinet, counter & mirror.
Just aft of the head is the private Master Stateroom featuring a large 6'6" queen size berth. There is a hanging locker forward, 2 ports and an overhead hatch.