Pearl - 1994 35' BENETEAU 351
Rock Hall Maryland United States $55,000 USD
Rock Hall Maryland United States
As you enter the salon you are greeted by a very wide open salon, nav / galley area. The interior has 6' 1" of headroom, lots of light and ventilation, a teak and holly sole and lots of interior wood. The cushions are in good shape.
The main salon has a large dinette to starboard with wraparound seating. The dinette converts to a double berth. Further aft and to starboard is the head (with shower) and the entrance to the aft stateroom. To port is a long settee, the navigation station and the galley. There are two overhead hatches, four opening ports and four non-opening ports.
Forward is the V-berth with two hanging lockers and enough room aft of the berth to stand and change with the door closed. There a large overhead hatch and two smaller opening ports.
Owners stateroom is located aft and under the cockpit. This is a private cabin with a large double berth (5'-7" by 6'-3"), a hanging locker, shelving, room to stand with the door closed and three opening ports as well as two non-opening portlights.
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water
- Stove Stainless Steel (3) Burner Propane Stove with Over
- Large Storage Above and Below Counter
• Sink (Double Stainless Steel)
- NEW - Marine Composting Head
- Sink with Vanity and Mirror
- S.A. / Displacement: 16.40
- Ballast / Displacement: 32.08
- Displacement / Length: 185.30
- Comfort Ration: 19.85
- Capsize Screening Formula 2.19
- NEW Knotmeter (Raymarine i50)
- NEW Depth Sounder (Raymarine i50)
- NEW Wind Direction/Speed (Raymarine i50)
- VHF (Raymarine)
- Mount (for iPad at helm)