BOO - 2006 35' 3" J COMPOSITES J/109
Lymington United Kingdom £89,950 GBP
Lymington United Kingdom
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- End grained balsa composite construction using biaxal and unidirectional glass with vinylester resin on the outer hull layer.
- Patented “SCRIMP” resin infusion system moulding process for optimum laminate strength.
- Off-white deck with a high traction non-skid.
- White hull. Single tapered gel coat integrated double boot strip in grey.
- Foredeck and helmsman moulded toe rails.
- Large bow locker with laminated watertight forward collision bulkhead.
- Large cockpit storage locker on starboard.
- Propane bottle storage on ports side aft of wheel in cockpit.
- Moulded stern platform with removable telescopic swimming ladder.
- Moulded spray shield with dodger storage and companionway instrument pod.
- GRP moulded structural bulkhead bonded to hull and deck.
- All intermediate bulkheads glassed to hull and deck for stiffness.
- Heavy-duty fibreglass floor stringer grid infused into hull, including mast and chain plate structure.
Keel & Rudder:
- L shaped bulb keel of cast lead with antimony bolted and bonded to deep moulded stub with sump.
- Balanced high aspect spade rudder construction using biaxal and unidirectional glass and large diameter anodised aluminium stock.
- JP3 self-aligning bearings.
- Carbonnautica Grey painted Carbon wheel.
- Spare aluminium wheel with leather grip.
- Emergency tiller.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Volvo D1 - 20 diesel engine with saildrive and fresh water cooling with heat exchanger.
- Custom designed aluminum emergency tiller stored in large cockpit locker on Starboard side.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Volvo Penta Saildrive.
- France Helices 2 bladed folding prop - 16 10L.
- Spare Volvo Penta 2 bladed folding prop – used.
- Carbonnautica grey painted carbon wheel, through shaft brake, and wheel height stainless guard.
- DC outlet plug-in nav. station.
- Switch panel at chart table.
- 240 v Circuit breakers situated in cockpit locker.
- 240 v outlets situated at chart table.
- Battery switches situated under chart table including emergency parallel switch.
- BEP marine battery monitor at chart table.
- 2 x Sonneschein 76 Ah gel service batteries situated under the saloon table.
- 1 x Varta E11 engine battery situated at forward end of engine compartment.
- Christec CPS3 12v battery charger.
- Shore power connection into yacht at aft end of cockpit starboard side.
- 96 litre water tank under.
- Manual fresh water foot pump in head and galley.
- Manual bilge pump in cockpit and inside cockpit locker.
- Johnson SPX 1000 GPH electric bilge pump with float switch in keel sump.
- 95 litre fuel capacity with baffles and inspection/clean out located under aft cabin berth.
- 96 litre water tank under starboard saloon berth.
- Raymarine i70 multifunction instruments above companionway, with tacktic style compass.
- Autopilot controls at companionway and also at helm.
- Raymarine hybrid touch chartplotter at chart table.
- Raymarine RAY 54E VHF at chart table.
- SILVA type 125 compass on helm binnacle.
- Raymarine autopilot with head unit at helm and also starboard companionway.
- Top loading fridge with adjustable cooling element.
- Gimballed 2burner (including oven), Eno hob/oven.
- Highly polished double stainless sink mounted to laminate counter top.
- Plenty of storage under sink and behind oven.
- Jabsco Marine head with moulded sink and vanity unit with storage under sink and behind unit.
- Shower sump pump, shower head from tap.
- Heater outlet in heads to turn into drying room
- Access to cockpit locker via large watertight door.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Webasto heating with outlets in all cabins.
- Alpine stereo / MP3 / CD player at chart table with speakers in main cabin and Fusion speakers in cockpit.
Description of layout:
- Forward cabin includes 2 hanging lockers with locker doors and shelves above, hinged access to storage below berth, and full-length shelf over V-berth to port.
- Aft cabin to port with recessed door to main cabin, hanging locker with door and shelf above and large berth with full-length shelf on hull.
- Settee berths in main cabin with shelves outboard, and storage behind back rests. (Tanks and storage under).
- Drop-leaf table with wood fiddles and bottle storage compartment, service batteries underneath.
- Chart table with chart storage under table, shelf storage outboard, hinged overhead electrical and instrumentation panel. Tool storage below seat, single drawer with cabinet on inboard face below table, and open compartment outboard under tabletop.
- Head with recessed wood trimmed door from main cabin and access door to starboard aft cockpit locker. Head includes hand-held shower, sink, vanity, mirror, handhold and storage.
- Angled teak companionway treads with non-skid strips.
- Vinyl overhead in main, forward, aft cabins and head.
- Double spreader Sparcraft One-Design aluminium mast and boom.
- Nautos boom vang with controls lead back.
- Retractable Carbon Fibre J/Spirit extendable to 5.5’ beyond bow with integral end caps and adjuster system. Fine tune in forward cabin for Code 0.
- Continuous rod rigging.
- Harken furling system.
- Tuff luff headstay in storage.
- Sailtec-8 integral hydraulic backstay adjuster.
- All deck gear by Harken and Spinlock for clutches.
- (2) Harken 46.2 AST (self-tailing) primary winches.
- (2) Harken 40.2 AST secondary winches.
- (2) 10” Harken Speed-Grip aluminium lock-in winch handles with 2 PVC handle holders.
- 1 x One Touch winch handle.
- Mainsail – April 2019 3Di RAW 780 12,400Dpi.
- Standard Mainsail – August 2014 3Di 760M (Aramid/Carbon) 14,700 Dpi.
- No. 1 Genoa – April 2019 3Di NORDAC 330 12,600 Dpi.
- No. 1 Genoa – August 2014 3Di 760M (Aramid/Carbon) 10,850 Dpi.
- No. 2 Genoa – May 2018 3Di Endurance 780 10,850 Dpi.
- No. 2 Genoa – August 2014 3Di 760M (Aramid/Carbon) 14,700 Dpi.
- No. 3 Jib – May 2018 3Di RAW 780 16,800 Dpi.
- A1.5 Asymmetric – August 2017 Super/Kote 60.
- A1.5 Asymmetric – August 2014 SuperLite/Kote SK 60.
- A2 Asymmetric – April 2019 – Superkote SK 60 / 75
- A2 Asymmetric – August 2014 SuperLite/Kote Super Kote 75.
- Jib Light/Medium – August 2014 3Di 760M (Aramid/Carbon) 12,600 Dpi.
- Code Zero – August 2014 Aramid Laminate TI CZ 90DP.
- Six aluminium-framed cabin-opening ports.
- ORC size double 5/32” lifelines and tapered stainless stanchions w/bases, large gates to port and starboard, custom bow and stern rails, and stern gate.
- Telescopic boarding ladder.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Bow locker with deck hatch for anchoring gear.
- Anchor fairlead.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Boom cover in blue
- Valise liferaft
- Liferings x 2
- Radar reflector
- Bosuns chair
- Collapsible anchor ball
- Flarebox and contents.
- Fire extinguishers onboard.