GRISELDA PUGH - 2013 34' 6" DEHLER Dehler 35
Lymington United Kingdom £85,000 GBP
Lymington United Kingdom
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP hand laid hull and deck with sandwich construction with end grain balsa core for strength and isolation.
- Supporting bulkheads boned to the hull.
- Hull beams laminated in to distribute forces along the laminate construction.
- White GRP hull with blue style line.
- Non slip deck with teak to the coachroof.
Keel & Rudder:
- Racing draft option of 2.15m - Cast iron T keel with extremely low centre of gravity.
- Stainless steel bolts fastened to laminated hull beams.
- Elliptical balanced rudder.
- Saltwater resistant rudder shaft with self-aligning rudder bearings.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Volvo D1-30 30hp with saildrive (upgrade from standard).
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – approx. 93.7 as of December 2020.
- Engine currently winterised.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 2 Blade folding propeller.
- 12vDC domestic system with 230v ring main from shore power.
- 1 x 90Ah 12v engine start battery.
- 2 x 90Ah 12v service battery.
- Sterling Pro Charge D 12v 30A.
- 12v 110A engine alternator.
- Shore power connection and cable.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Electric fresh water pump.
- 20L Hot water tank – Heated via engine or 230V heater.
- 1 x Manual bilge pump.
- 1 x 12V electric bilge pump.
- Total capacity of 88 litres (19.35 gallons).
- Total capacity of 129 litres (28.38 gallons).
- Raymarine hybrid touch chartplotter (no radar).
- ICOM DSC VHF.
- Tacktick wireless T108 pack – MN 100-2 dual display, MN 100-2 Speed/depth/wind.
- 2 burner stove and oven.
- 75L top loading fridge.
- Double stainless steel sinks.
- Electric sump pump in heads.
- Jabsco manual heads.
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold water.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Heating system with 4 outlets – Forward cabin, Saloon, Heads and Aft Cabin.
- 4 opening hatches.
- Radio/CD player with 2 speakers in saloon and 2 speakers in the cockpit.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 4 berths on 2 cabins plus saloon.
- All joinery and panels of mahogany.
- Off white head lining.
- Baltic off white upholstery.
- 9/10 aluminum keel stepped mast, 2 sets of spreaders.
- Deck stowed spinnaker pole.
- Dyform standing rigging with roll formed terminals.
- Adjustable central backstay with 48:1 ratio.
- Furlex TD 200 below deck jib furler.
- 1 x Electric Harken 40ST halyard winch on coach roof.
- 1 x Harken 35.2 ST on coach roof.
- 2 x Harken 46.2ST genoa sheet winches (upgrade from standard)
- North Sails 105% jib.
- North Sails slab reefed Main
- Split stainless steel pulpit.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 10kg Delta anchor with 10m of 8mm chain and 30m rope.
- 6 mooring cleats – 2 of which are to midships.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Dark blue canvas sprayhood.