Libertine - 1987 34' 5" TARTAN YACHTS 34-2
Sandusky Ohio United States $30,000 USD
Sandusky Ohio United States
Salesperson’s Remarks: "Libertine" is a nicely maintained Tartan 34 perfectly equipped for Great Lakes cruising. Her Scheel Keel offers shoal draft sailing with great windward performance. She is offered for sale only because of the owner's limited use.Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 1987 34' 5" TARTAN YACHTS 34-2 Cruising Sailboat Libertine yacht for sale in Sandusky, Ohio, USA today!
This Tartan 34 combines comfort with style, creating a most desirable sailing atmosphere. The forward cabin has a large V-berth with an insert to form a double and a sitting area. A privacy door separates the forward cabin from the head which is aft to port. Opposite head is a hanging locker and drawer storage. Following aft is the main salon with settees to port and starboard and a bulkhead-mounted hinged table. The bulkhead table has storage behind it for napkins, condiments, plates, etc. Above settees is plenty of storage space provided by lockers and shelving. The starboard settee pulls out to make a double berth, and the port settee can also serve as a single berth. Aft of the main salon to starboard is the fully-equipped galley. Opposite the galley, on the other side of the companionway to port, is the navigation station with chart table and nav seat. Directly aft is a double quarter berth for crew or guests. Natural ventilation below is provided by 8 aluminum framed ports, two hatches overhead plus the companionway with dodger.
- The galley is "U" shaped with lockers outboard.
- Adler Barbour Cold Machine refrigerator
- Water heater
- CNG Gas Systems.
- 3-burner stove with oven
- Stainless steel sink
- H/C pressure water
- Foot pump for freshwater
- Autohelm 3000 Autopilot
- B&G Depth, Wind Speed with Triton Displays 2016
- Ritchie Globemaster Compass
- Stereo with external and internal speakers
- Standard Horizon VHF radio
- Garman GPS echoMAP 2019
- Raytheon RayChart 320 GPS/Chartplotter
- 110v AC electrical system
- (2) batteries
- 30 amp dockside electrical cable
- Battery charger
- Battery selector switch w/ main breaker
Sails & Canvas
- North Sails Main Full Batten 2006
- North Sails Genoa 2002
- Cruising Spinnaker 2003
- Internal halyards- led aft to cockpit thru stoppers
- Double spreader with babystay
- Stainless steel dorade vents
- 1x19 SS wire standing rigging
- Hand-laid balsa cored laminates with reinforcements in hi-stress areas.
- Molded non-skid on horizontal surfaces.
- Stainless steel 1" diameter bow and stern pulpits.
- 1" stainless thru-bolted stanchions with double lifelines:
- 3/16" stainless steel wire vinyl coated with two gates.
- Anchor P1000 Danforth with 50' chain and 150' rode
- Navigation lights Courtesy lights
- Electric bilge pump