DONA LILI - 1972 34' 5" HALLBERG-RASSY Hallberg-Rassy Rasmus 35
Lymington United Kingdom £30,000 GBP
Lymington United Kingdom
RCD Status: Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from the essential safety requirements of the Recreational Craft Directive as she was built and placed into use within the EU prior to 1998.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Solid GRP hull.
- One inch thick with polyvinyl foam used throughout for strength and insulation.
- Built-in longitudinal stringers.
- Off-white gel coat.
- Hull and deck completely joined by overlapping fibreglass laminate and a bulwark is formed of the deck and hull mouldings and is topped by a cap rail of solid teak.
- Hand rails, cap rails, cockpit comings, companionway hatch guides, cabin sole and seats in cockpit are all made of solid selected Burma teak.
- The deck has a unique, easily cleaned non-skid surface.
- 4 x 1” scuppers drain off deck water through underwater through-hulls.
- The self draining cockpit has 2 x 1 1/2 inch scuppers.
Keel & Rudder:
- Keel ballast is iron, moulded and completely protected by fibreglass.
- Rudder has a stock of 1 1/2 inch bronze to which is bonded a blade shaped in fibreglass.
- All rudder fittings are cast in bronze.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Beta 43hp.
- Gearbox replaced 2017.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – approx. 350 as of 2020.
- Engine last serviced: 2019.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Whitlock folding wheel.
- Propeller shaft is 1 1/4 inch. acid proof steel (2017).
- Three-bladed bronze propeller, 15 x 13 (2017).
- A positive feature of the Rasmus is the very thoroughly aligned prop shaft, which combined with flexibly-mounted engine and meticulously sound-insulated engine room makes a quiet, unobtrusive installation.
- 12vDC domestic system.
- 12 volt 38 amp engine alternator.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 300 l water tanks, hot water tank calorifier and also fitted with Electric Immersion heater (not connected).
- Water supply from pump in engine compartment.
- Hand pumps are currently disconnected.
- 1 x Manual bilge pump.
- 1 12V automatic bilge pump.
- Total capacity 280L / 61.59 gals.
- The Diesel fuel tank has a separate drain pump to simplify checking or draining of water due to condensation.
- Total capacity 300L / 65.99 gals.
- Icom IC-M423 DSC VHF.
- Furuno Sounder (linked to GPS giving navigational information (speed, etc.)).
- Raymarine autopilot control.
- Raymarine i70.
- Furuno GPS.
- Navtex Receiver.
- Back up sounder.
- Stainless steel sink.
- Isotherm front opening fridge.
- 1 x Manual marine toilet.
Heating & Ventilation:
- 1 x Vent over the head.
- 1 x Vent in passageway from main cabin to fore cabin.
- Webasto diesel heater.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 6 berths in 2 cabins and saloon; there’s a double berth in the main saloon. The tabletop fits on and there is a cushion that creates the double.
- Upholstery is in high quality textiles throughout.
- The cockpit features an extra-large dinette (7’) with table and a galley.
- Propane stove with oven.
- The toilet compartment is separate and generous for washing or use as a changing room.
- Home size stainless sink 13” x 16” and a 6’ 6”counter top in easy cleaned teak texture plastic laminate.
- Reliable marine type toilet.
- The wash basin is fitted into the countertop.
- The aft cabin is a comfortable two berth “owner’s cabin” paneled in selected mahogany as the main and fore cabins.
- Aluminium mast and boom (2014).
- The mast is stepped on deck with a load bearing bulkhead and mast post underneath.
- Chain plates in stainless steel.
- Forestay, shrouds, backstay and lower shroud are all made of Ø 1/4” 1 x 19 stainless steel wire with stainless eye socket terminals (2014).
- Genoa track and blocks.
- Fitted with a custom-made arrangement that allows for the larger sail and lowered boom. Also acts as a boom preventer.
- Rope halyards and regular winch.
- Stainless steel roller reefing gear. Harken Furling gear.
- Main sheet with tackle and cam action jam cleat.
- Deck flood lighting provided by single unit mounted on spar.
- Genoa is Hood (2014).
- Main is North Sails (2014).
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- CQR anchor.
- 2nd CQR in cockpit locker with chain and rope attached.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Sanders blue canvas sail bag with snood.
- Sander blue canvas cockpit tonneau cover.
- Horseshoe buoy.