NOW AND THEN - 1977 33' BERTRAM Flybridge Cruiser
Bradenton Beach Florida United States $49,900 USD
Bradenton Beach Florida United States
Features and Upgrades
Many upgrades over the years to list a few:
- Re-powered in 2003 with 300 HP 6BTA Cummins 1994 diesel engines - 1100 hours as of Jan. 2021.
- 8KW Northern Lights generator (new 2003)
- Garmin 10" touch screen chartplotter with side scan sonar (new 2018)
- Tachometers at Flybridge (new 2020)
- Hull and decks painted with Awlgrip (2016)
- Custom storage drawers with extended counter top in galley/salon area (new 2010)
- Cruise Air A/C (new 2018)
- Water heater (new 2019)
- Refrigerator (new 2018)
- Custom made air mattress in V-Berth
- Bottom paint (Sept. 2020)
- Rudder bearings and support tables (new Sept. 2020)
- Re-conditioned rudders and propellers (Sept. 2020)
- All below waterline thru-hulls replaced 2003
- Survey just completed (Sept. 2020) Appraised at $66,000.
This classic Bertram has been enjoyed and well maintained by a professional yachtsman for several years and is now being offered for sale. The seller is a two Bertram owner and is offering this 33 Flybridge Cruiser for sale below suggested market value. Several upgrades in recent years.
Call today to schedule an appointment to see this classic Bertram.