Zetian - 2008 33' 6" HUNTER HUNTER 33
Danvers Massachusetts United States $64,900 USD
Danvers Massachusetts United States
Decks and Cockpit
Wide side decks make it easy to get in and out of the cockpit. The cockpit is exceptionally large for a yacht this size and has wide coamings and ergomomically correct seats and backs. There is an anchor roller at the bow with a recessed anchor locker. Stainless Steel bow pulpit with vinyl coated lifelines leading aft through stainless steel stanchions to stainless steel stern rail with two outboard seats, port and starboard. The s/s swim ladder is recessed into the transom swim platform and easily deployed. Hot and cold shower wand recessed in the cockpit. The deck is molded-in, gray nonskid. Manual bilge pump in cockpit next to helm seat.
- Walk through transom with swim platform.
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold taps at swim platform, replaced in 2017.
- Steering console with single lever engine control. Lighted compass. Mounted instruments. Stainless steel binnacle guard.
- Folding Lewmar Wheel.
- Full Bimini.
- Large drop leaf cockpit table fixed before the steering console.
- Full 'Textaline’ custom fitted Cockpit Cushions.
- Large Cockpit Lazarette to port, for gear storage.
- Anchor locker.
- Danforth Anchor with 18' of Chain and 110' of 5/8" Rode.
- Large line organizers built in to the cabintops
- Six Mooring Cleats including Two Midship Cleats.
Sails and Rigging
Selden Mast with In-Mast roller furling Main Sail. 'Furlex’ roller furling gear for genoa. All Control Lines are lead aft to cockpit with six line clutches at cabin top‘UK High roach roller furling Main Sail with vertical battens. This high end sail design provides a significant improvement in performance through better sail shape and increased sail area.
- UK High Roach, Battened, Mainsail
- UK 110% Genoa.
- Adjustable Genoa Cars on Both Inboard and Outboard Tracks.
- Furlex Roller Furling Head Sail System.
- Cockpit Traveler Arch with Mainsheet Traveler.
- Selden Rigid Boom Vang.
- Double Spreader B&R fractional rig.
- Windex at Masthead.
- 2 Lewmar primary #30 ST winches -Upgrade from Standard Equipment.
- Six Control Line Clutches at cabin top accessible from the cockpit.
- I : 37.42 ft
- J : 10.83 ft
- P : 36.42 ft
- E : 13.83ft
- Working Sail Area : 625.00 sq ft
Raymarine C-80 MFD W/GPS Color Chart Plotter with Radar at Helm.
• Navionics New York to Maine coastal water chart chip.
- Raymarine ST 60 Speed and Depth Instruments at Helm.
- Raymarine ST 60 Wind Instrument at Helm.
- ICOM VHF Marine Radio with DSC at Nav. Station. Stainless Steel Antenna.
- Bose stereo system CD player with ipod connection.
- Stereo Speakers in Main Salon and Cockpit
Electrical, Mechanical, Safety Systems
The Yanmar 3YM30 engine is the Hunter upgrade to 29 HP from the standard offering of the 21 HP engine.
Full Function, 120v AC and 12v DC systems with separate circuit breaker panels and meters. Water Heater is both 110V and Engine Heat Exchanger driven. The engine is fully and easily accessible by removing the fore and side insulated covers.
- Fully Sound Insulated Engine Compartment.
- Automatic Engine Room Fire Extinguisher System.
- Racor Fuel Filter/Water Separator replaced in 2019.
- Stuffing box fully overhauled in 2016.
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors.
- Deluxe Engine Panel w/ Fuel Gauge, Alarms.
- 80 Ampere Engine Alternator upgrade (from 60 amp.) in 2019.
- Two Group 31 House Batteries new in 2017. One group 24 Start Battery.
- Rotary Battery Selector Switch.
- Shore Power System with 30-amp Shore Power Cord.
- Individually Controlled Interior Light Fixtures Throughout.
- GFI Receptacles.
- 30 amp Battery Charger.
- Jabsco Manual Head w/Holding Tank. Toilet Fully Serviced in 2019.
- Macerator Pump replaced in 2018
- Pressurized Hot and Cold Fresh Water System.
- Tank Gauge, Reading Water and Waste Tank Levels.
- 6 gallon Water Heater, 120 volt & Engine Heat Exchanger.
- Automatic, Electric Bilge Pump.
- Manual Bilge Pump.
- MSD with Holding Tank and Macerator Pump.
- Emergency Tiller.
- Shower Sump Pump.
- NMMA Certification on All Systems.
The spacious, U-shaped galley has custom molded Corian counters with integral backsplashes and halogen lighting. Well equipped with 12-volt refrigeration and 2-burner LPG gimballed stove with oven. Stainless steel sink with pressurized hot and cold water. Recently upgraded galley sink faucet in 2017. Abundant storage space for food, dishes and cooking gear.
- Refrigerator, 12-volt.
- 2-Burner LPG Stove with Oven.
- Microwave oven.
- stainless steel sink with single lever faucet.
- 6 gallon Water Heater.
- Corian counters.
- Ample Cabinet, Drawer and Shelving storage.
- Electrical outlets, AC & DC.
• 8' West Marine roll-up dinghy with valice and aluminum oar.
• 3.5 hp Yamaha outboard, used very little.
• Custom food/beverage cooler with drain to sump pump.
• Outsdie Grill with attachment to propane
• Dock lines and fenders.
• Life lines with port, starboard and walk through transom gates
• Outboard, ‘catbird' seats at transom quarters.
• Full, custom fitted cockpit cushions.
• Salon pillows and shams.
• Hunter custom dishware.
• Complete Systems/Owners manuals