2008 33' 6" HUNTER Cruising Sailboat HUNTER 33 Danvers Massachusetts United States $64,900 USD
2008 33' 6" HUNTER Cruising Sailboat HUNTER 33 Danvers Massachusetts United States
“ZETIAN" is a lightly used, one-owner yacht that is beautifully equipped for New England cruising. She has a Selden in-mast furling UK battened mainsail and Furlex roller-furler with 110% UK genoa, a bimini and beautiful custom fitted cockpit cushions, to name just a few of her extensive list of amenities. She is in turn-key condition. Pack your seabags and step aboard for your sailing vacation!
This Hunter 33 is a capable, cruising, weekender with all the comforts of home in a compact and affordable package. On the water, the Hunter 33’s outstanding sailing characteristics are combined with unmatched ease-of-handling features to make it fun and easy to maneuver in any situation. The modern Glenn Henderson designed hull shape is easily driven for impressive performance in lighter winds. A high ballast ratio and low aspect sailplan keep the 33 on her feet in heavy air, while her special bow shape slices through choppy seas for a smoother and more comfortable ride.
The Hunter 33 is a dream boat for sailors shopping in the 30-34 foot range. Quick and agile, she delivers an exhilarating experience on every outing. Under sail, the main dominated fractional rig is easily tamed with extra leverage from the cockpit Traveler Arch™ sheeting system, so the 33 is always easy for single-handers to manage. The cockpit design has been called “ideal” by many owners, referring to the space, layout and placement of controls. Stern rail seats are free of rigging obstructions and securely fixed to the arch for a safe and comfortable view within arms reach of the wheel, traveler and jib sheets. A hinging helm seat allows effortless access to the swim platform for simple stern boarding from the dock or dinghy. Top notch equipment from Lewmar, Selden, Spinlock and Harken ensure friction free control and long term reliability.
The interior is roomy, bright and beautiful with a rich Teak wood interior and open floorplan allowed by placement of the mast compression post forward of the main bulkhead. 6’4” headroom, abundant storage space and a compact nav station round out the salon for maximum utility. Sleeping accommodations are spacious and simple with plenty of light and ventilation from the large opening hatches. A surprisingly well equipped galley is capped with a durable Corian ® countertop and packed with storage space which holds plenty of provisions for longer trips.
The Hunter 33 is extraordinarily well designed to fuel your passion for sailing. Every trip will end in eager anticipation of your next opportunity to untie and unwind.
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2008 33' 6" HUNTER HUNTER 33 Cruising Sailboat Performance Sailboat Zetian yacht for sale in Danvers, Massachusetts, USA today!
Decks and Cockpit
Wide side decks make it easy to get in and out of the cockpit. The cockpit is exceptionally large for a yacht this size and has wide coamings and ergomomically correct seats and backs. There is an anchor roller at the bow with a recessed anchor locker. Stainless Steel bow pulpit with vinyl coated lifelines leading aft through stainless steel stanchions to stainless steel stern rail with two outboard seats, port and starboard. The s/s swim ladder is recessed into the transom swim platform and easily deployed. Hot and cold shower wand recessed in the cockpit. The deck is molded-in, gray nonskid. Manual bilge pump in cockpit next to helm seat.
- Walk through transom with swim platform.
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold taps at swim platform, replaced in 2017.
- Steering console with single lever engine control. Lighted compass. Mounted instruments. Stainless steel binnacle guard.
- Folding Lewmar Wheel.
- Full Bimini.
- Large drop leaf cockpit table fixed before the steering console.
- Full 'Textaline’ custom fitted Cockpit Cushions.
- Large Cockpit Lazarette to port, for gear storage.
- Anchor locker.
- Danforth Anchor with 18' of Chain and 110' of 5/8" Rode.
- Large line organizers built in to the cabintops
- Six Mooring Cleats including Two Midship Cleats.
Sails and Rigging
Selden Mast with In-Mast roller furling Main Sail. 'Furlex’ roller furling gear for genoa. All Control Lines are lead aft to cockpit with six line clutches at cabin top‘UK High roach roller furling Main Sail with vertical battens. This high end sail design provides a significant improvement in performance through better sail shape and increased sail area.
- UK High Roach, Battened, Mainsail
- UK 110% Genoa.
- Adjustable Genoa Cars on Both Inboard and Outboard Tracks.
- Furlex Roller Furling Head Sail System.
- Cockpit Traveler Arch with Mainsheet Traveler.
- Selden Rigid Boom Vang.
- Double Spreader B&R fractional rig.
- Windex at Masthead.
- 2 Lewmar primary #30 ST winches -Upgrade from Standard Equipment.
- Six Control Line Clutches at cabin top accessible from the cockpit.
- I : 37.42 ft
- J : 10.83 ft
- P : 36.42 ft
- E : 13.83ft
- Working Sail Area : 625.00 sq ft
Raymarine C-80 MFD W/GPS Color Chart Plotter with Radar at Helm.
• Navionics New York to Maine coastal water chart chip.
- Raymarine ST 60 Speed and Depth Instruments at Helm.
- Raymarine ST 60 Wind Instrument at Helm.
- ICOM VHF Marine Radio with DSC at Nav. Station. Stainless Steel Antenna.
- Bose stereo system CD player with ipod connection.
- Stereo Speakers in Main Salon and Cockpit
Electrical, Mechanical, Safety Systems
The Yanmar 3YM30 engine is the Hunter upgrade to 29 HP from the standard offering of the 21 HP engine.
Full Function, 120v AC and 12v DC systems with separate circuit breaker panels and meters. Water Heater is both 110V and Engine Heat Exchanger driven. The engine is fully and easily accessible by removing the fore and side insulated covers.
- Fully Sound Insulated Engine Compartment.
- Automatic Engine Room Fire Extinguisher System.
- Racor Fuel Filter/Water Separator replaced in 2019.
- Stuffing box fully overhauled in 2016.
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors.
- Deluxe Engine Panel w/ Fuel Gauge, Alarms.
- 80 Ampere Engine Alternator upgrade (from 60 amp.) in 2019.
- Two Group 31 House Batteries new in 2017. One group 24 Start Battery.
- Rotary Battery Selector Switch.
- Shore Power System with 30-amp Shore Power Cord.
- Individually Controlled Interior Light Fixtures Throughout.
- GFI Receptacles.
- 30 amp Battery Charger.
- Jabsco Manual Head w/Holding Tank. Toilet Fully Serviced in 2019.
- Macerator Pump replaced in 2018
- Pressurized Hot and Cold Fresh Water System.
- Tank Gauge, Reading Water and Waste Tank Levels.
- 6 gallon Water Heater, 120 volt & Engine Heat Exchanger.
- Automatic, Electric Bilge Pump.
- Manual Bilge Pump.
- MSD with Holding Tank and Macerator Pump.
- Emergency Tiller.
- Shower Sump Pump.
- NMMA Certification on All Systems.
The spacious, U-shaped galley has custom molded Corian counters with integral backsplashes and halogen lighting. Well equipped with 12-volt refrigeration and 2-burner LPG gimballed stove with oven. Stainless steel sink with pressurized hot and cold water. Recently upgraded galley sink faucet in 2017. Abundant storage space for food, dishes and cooking gear.
- Refrigerator, 12-volt.
- 2-Burner LPG Stove with Oven.
- Microwave oven.
- stainless steel sink with single lever faucet.
- 6 gallon Water Heater.
- Corian counters.
- Ample Cabinet, Drawer and Shelving storage.
- Electrical outlets, AC & DC.
• 8' West Marine roll-up dinghy with valice and aluminum oar.
• 3.5 hp Yamaha outboard, used very little.
• Custom food/beverage cooler with drain to sump pump.
• Outsdie Grill with attachment to propane
• Dock lines and fenders.
• Life lines with port, starboard and walk through transom gates
• Outboard, ‘catbird' seats at transom quarters.
• Full, custom fitted cockpit cushions.
• Salon pillows and shams.
• Hunter custom dishware.
• Complete Systems/Owners manuals