2011 Hunter 33 - 2011 33' 6" HUNTER 33
Havre De Grace Maryland United States $74,900 USD
Havre De Grace Maryland United States
Beginning at the bow is a large and comfortable Vee Berth with a dressing seat to the port side of the entrance and a good sized hanging locker on starboard. The forward cabin is made comfortable with a large opening hatch, 12V Fan, 2 reading and one ceiling light.
Next aft is the Saloon with a large, 6-person dining table on port which easily converts to a double berth. There is a large opening hatch, 2 fixed ports, a 12V Fan and both reading and ceiling lights for comfort wetbar dining, entertaining, or "hanging out".
The aft facing Nav Station is at the starboard aft end of the saloon featuring a good sized desk,with 110 and 12 Volt Electric Panels as well as VHF and AM/FM/Cassette Stereo Player. All within easy reach.
Next Aft is the roomy Head with its commode and a sink with a pullout faucet/shower. A fixed port and dorade provide light and ventilation.
Next aft on Starboard is the Aft Cabin Entry with a large and comfortable athwartship berth. There is a large Hanging Locker/Cabinet at the Entry. Again, an opening and fixed port plus an opening hatch keeps the cabin light and airy with help from a 12V fan and a couple of reading lights.
The Companionway is on center with the Engine Compartment under the 4 step up to the Cockpit.
The U-Shaped Galley is across on Port and includes an icebox, trash container, Force 10, 2-Burner Stove wtth Oven, Microwave, good counter space and lots of storage.
The Cockpit is large enough for Sailing, Entertaining or a lazy afternoon Nap.
This Hunter is the perfect cruiser with everything you need to enjoy an afternoon sail with family and friends or a longer cruise to your favorite gunkhole.
- Heat Pump Air Conditioning with separate electric service
- Beautiful Synthetic Teak & Holly Sole
- Convertible Dining Table/Double Berth in Saloon
- Screens for Opening Ports and Hatches
- Force 10 LPG 2-Burner Stove/Oven
- Large Ice Box
The Hunter 33 has both a Ship's 12V and 120V Shorepower System.
- House and Engine Start Batteries
- 35 Amp Alternator
- 3 Hella 12V Fans
- Battery Charger
- 50' Shorepower Cord
- Heat Pump Air Conditioning
Navigation Equipment Electronics
- Compass at Helm
- Davis Windex at Masthead
- ICOM M422 VHF Radio with Remote at Helm
- JVC FM/CD Stereo Player
- Raymarine Dragonfly 5GPS/Chartplotter
- Raymarine ST60 Upgrade Knotmeter and Depthsounder
Sails & Rigging
The Hunter 33 is a Mast Head Sloop Rigged Performance Cruiser
- Selden Furling Mainsail
- Furlex Genoa Furling system
- 135% Genoa
- Furling Mainsail
- Lewmar 30ST - 2-Speed Primary Winches
- Halyard Winch
- Cockpit Arch with Traveller
- Anchor Windlass
- 2-Danforth Anchors each with Chain and Nylon 3-Strand Rode
- Lewmar Folding Wheel
- Stern Rail Seats
- Cockpit Table and Drink Holder
- Cockpit Cushions
- Dock Lines & Fenders
- Boat Hook
- USCG Safety Package
- Flag Halyard
The Hunter 33 has a Freshwater Cooled, 3 Cylinder Yanmar Diesel delivering 21 HP
- 3-Blade Prop
- Electric Manual/Auto Bilge Pump
- Mechanical Bilge Pump
- Hot/Cold Pressure Water