33' 2" (10.11m)
2020 Jeanneau Sunfast 3300 - 2020 33' 2" JEANNEAU Sunfast 3300
Noank Connecticut United States $296,000 USD
Noank Connecticut United States
The 2020 33' 2" JEANNEAU Sunfast 3300 Performance Sailboat 2020 Jeanneau Sunfast 3300 is a sail boat for sale located in Noank, Connecticut, USA. FOUR RACES IN USA; FOUR FIRSTS.We have one stock boat available. A Kenny Read, Limited Edition, optimized for racing, tuned for double handed or crew. Offshore and inshore sail inventory. Excellent electronics, race bottom and more.Following a decade or more of performance race boats for single, double handed and around the buoys, the SUNFAST 3300 is setting new standards of regatta podium results combined with ease of handling and fun. She is now here in USA. Two already delivered here in New England. One as shown here in stock. Or order your version for spring 2021 delivery.Result of the collaboration of two renowned architects: Daniel Andrieu and Guillaume Verdier, the new Sun Fast 3300 is an extremely high-performance boat that is easy to sail alone or with a crew.Daniel Andrieu, the naval architect behind the Sun Fast line since its inception, is a proven expert in optimizing for the IRC rating rule, as well as working with the Jeanneau builders to deliver boats of exceptional quality which Jeanneau customers expect. Guillaume Verdier, who is renowned for his work in the America’s Cup and Vendee Globe, will bring a mastery of computational fluid dynamics and finite element analysis to this projectBoth balanced and versatile, the 3300 is also synonymous with innovation. Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!
LENGTH 33' 2" (10.11m)
ASKING PRICE $296,000 USD
BUILT (REFIT) 2020
BEAM 11' 2" (3.40m)
MX SPEED 20 Knots 23 MPH
CRUISING SPEED 8 Knots 9 MPH
GROSS TONNAGE 0.00
LOCATION Noank, Connecticut, USA
- Wind speed and direction
- Navigation center
- CD player
- Cockpit speakers
- Fully battened mainsail
- Storm jib
- Gennaker/Cruising spinnaker
- Asymmetric spinnaker
- Spinnaker pole
- Electric bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump
- Battery charger
- Hot water
- Marine head
- Shore power inlet
- Electrical Circuit: 12V
- Mainsail cover
Result of the collaboration of two renowned architects: Daniel Andrieu and Guillaume Verdier, the new Sun Fast 3300 is an extremely high-performance boat that is easy to sail alone or with a crew.
Daniel Andrieu, the naval architect behind the Sun Fast line since its inception, is a proven expert in optimizing for the IRC rating rule, as well as working with the Jeanneau builders to deliver boats of exceptional quality which Jeanneau customers expect. Guillaume Verdier, who is renowned for his work in the America’s Cup and Vendee Globe, will bring a mastery of computational fluid dynamics and finite element analysis to this project.
An innovative hull
- Creation of a double concave keel line, never seen before in a consumer market.
- The double concave shape corresponds to the hull shape which accompanies and does not disturb the shape of the wave.
- The use of this shape then makes it possible to limit the boat's drag as much as possible and thus optimize its performance.
- A major innovation compared to a traditional keel: the keel is thin as a whole and without bulbs, which allows the boat to perform well on all parameters.
- Slightly inclined backwards to prevent algae from clinging.
- Removal of the Sail Drive against a fairing around the Shaft drive that prevents algae from getting caught in it.
- Work on the boat's centre of gravity by moving the keel back about 1 metre compared to a traditional installation, which makes it possible to gain stability
- Inclination of the mast aft with the position of the keel. The mast is set back about 1 meter on the roof unlike a standard mast in order to optimize the stability of the boat.
- The combination of the backstay and the square top main offers superior aerodynamic efficiency and more adjustment possibilities.
- The use of a square top main allows to catch the wind as much as possible.
Resin infusion is a process in which every layer laminate and coring materual is placed in a mould dry and then covered with an air-tight plastic bag. A powerful vacuum is then used to pull the resin through the laminate to "wet" it out.
This method eliminates voids in the laminate and ensures that the resin is evenly distributed. Because the amount of resin can be precisely controlled, more precise glass-to-resin rations can be achieved.
The process is also more environmentally sound, as it greatly reduces VOC emissions released during the moulding process.
The Sun Fast 3300 includes :
- Infusion-moulded hull and structure with balsa coring
- Infusion-moulded deck with foam coring
- Infusion-moulded bulkhead with balsa coring
COMPLETE INVENTORY OF NORTH SAILS.
ONSHORE AND OFFSHORE.
ALL SAILS HAVE BEEN SELECTED AND OPTIMIZED BY KEN READ OF NORTH SAILS