2006 Nordic Tugs 32 - 2006 32' NORDIC TUGS 32
Milford Connecticut United States $188,750 USD
Milford Connecticut United States
AFTER 27 YEARS SAILING AND 10 YEARS NORDIC TUGGING THE SENIOR CAPTAIN AND HIS WIFE CHOOSE TO LEAVE ACTIVE BOATING AND MAKE THIS SUPERBLY PROFESSIONALLY MAINTAINED AND EQUIPPED TUG AVAILABLE AT AN ATTRACTIVE PRICE. THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO START YOUR LIFE'S ADVENTURE.
The Nordic Tug 32 is a full keeled, semi-displacement cruiser who's classic tug boat profile and quality construction have endeared her to yachting enthusiast for many years. Indeed, with her plum bow, rounded stern, and false smoke stack the Nordic Tug 32 is unquestionably an eye catching design.
She features the newer interior layout featuring a center line queen berth forward, large L-Shaped galley with under counter refrigeration, Two Air Conditioning units: 1 unit handles the main salon and galley areas and the 2nd handles the Pilot House and forward cabin), and a swim platform that extends the hull and waterline length. Teak paneling and teak and holly cabin sole highlight the interior and the starboard side settee converts to a double berth for the occasional overnight guest. SEA WOLF also feature the upgraded 270 hp Cummins diesel.
If you are in the market for a good cruising boat with classic good looks, you should come take a look at SEA WOLF, you will not be disappointed. Thank you for your time and consideration.
A classic Nordic Tug with unmatched character and flawlessly finished joinery. The interior features medium blue fabric, oriental runner, and day/night blinds for added natural light and privacy. The large windows allow natural light and ventilation through those that slide open.
As you enter from the cockpit there is a large cockpit storage locker forward along the port side for storage of miscellaneous gear and life jackets. The ladder to the cabin top is stainless steel and leads to the top with high stainless steel stanchions for added safety. There is a stainless steel outboard motor bracket and dingy mounts on the swim platform and a folding swim ladder.
Entry into the main cabin is through a starboard side cockpit door. Down a few teak steps you enter the main cabin. To starboard is a hanging locker with a storage shelf above. Along the starboard side is the “L” shaped settee w/removable teak dining table. The settee is convertible to a double berth with two storage cabinets under the berth. Forward is a cabinet over the settee. To port is the large “L” shaped galley area. Aft there is a large counter-top with storage cabinets underneath. In the corner is a corner cabinet above the counter and the galley area is large with plenty of counter-top space, storage cabinets and drawers. Forward is a bulkhead with an additional storage cabinet. Up a few carpeted steps the electric panels are on each side with the 12 volt to starboard and the 120 volt to port. Up the steps you enter the pilothouse. The port side features a double companion seat with a folding foot rest and a sliding door with the step having additional storage. To starboard are the double helm seat with folding footrest and a sliding door with additional storage under the step. The helm seat is adjustable for the helmsman. The helm is located along the starboard side and features excellent visibility and easy access to all controls.
Down a few carpeted steps and to port are a storage cabinet and the Tank Watch monitoring station. Across to starboard is access into the head with a separate shower, teak and holly flooring, Vacu-Flush head and Corian counter-top with molded sink. Continuing forward is the owner's cabin with a large double berth with a mattress topper. There are drawers to starboard, a hanging locker to port and storage drawers under the berth.
Headroom throughout the vessel is impressive with 6'7" in the Pilot House,6'6" in the Main Salon and 6'3" in the Owner's Cabin.
The large well laid out l-shaped galley is to port and features:
- Under counter refrigeration w/freezer
- Stainless-Steel Sink
- Hot and Cold Pressure Water
- Sharp Carousel Micro Wave
- Seaward Ceramic cook-top
- Laminated Counter Tops
- Teak Corner Storage Cabinet
- Under Counter Storage Drawers
Electrical and Mechanical
- Kohler 6kw Diesel Generator
- Marine Air 2 zone air conditioning w/reverse cycle heat
- True Charge Battery Charging System
- Fireboy Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Jabsco Reverso Oil Change System
- Batteries: Two Interstate Gr-24 (9/16) One: For Bow Thruster - One: for GenSet Start, Two Interstate Gr-24 (8/17) House Bank, One Interstate Gr-24 Engine start
- Phone and TV (Shore based hook-ups)
- SIDE POWER Bow Thruster
- Tigress Electric Windlass
- Jabsco Electric Marine Head
- LED lighting in head compartment
- Furuno 1834C C-Map NT-Max Radar/Plotter
- Furuno NavNet Auto pilot
- Two (2) Standard Horizon Eclipse+ VHF Radios
- Jensen MP3 Disc AM-FM-CD Stereo
- SS Bow Pulpit
- Port & Starboard Railings
- Numerous Hand/Grab Rails
- Hot & Cold Pressure Cockpit Shower
- Swim Platform
- Folding Swim Ladder
- Three (3) Folding Deck Chairs w/custom fitted storage cover
- Plow Anchor w/100' of chain
- Folding Teak Table
- NEW Gas Grill - 2018
Custom and Miscellaneous Equipment
- Teak and Holly floors in Salon and Galley
- Blue Carpet in Pilot House and Stateroom
- Custom Window Treatments
- Custom Cushions
- 2012 Mercury Hypalon 8'10" RIB
- 2012 Tohatsu 6hp 4-stroke outboard
- St. Croix Removable Crane
- St. Croix Davetts System
- Custom Tufted mattress topper
- Awlgripped RED HULL
- Fenders - Fender Ball - Dock Lines
- Six (6) Life Jackets
- Two (2) Fire Extinguishers
- NOTE HEADROOM: 6'7" in the Pilot House, 6'6" in the Main Salon, 6'3" in the Forward Owner's Cabin