Magnolia - 1992 32' ISLAND PACKET YACHTS 29
Charleston South Carolina United States $47,900 USD
Charleston South Carolina United States
The capable Island Packet 29 packs a big punch and MAGNOLIA has many desirable updates, such as a, NEW HEAD SAIL, NEW MAINSAIL COVER (2019), NEW DODGER (2019), NEW BIMINI (2019) and NEW INTERIOR & EXTERIOR CUSHIONS. Her engine underwent a major overhaul in 2013, and she has been well maintained.
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 1992 32' ISLAND PACKET YACHTS 29 Cruising Sailboat Magnolia yacht for sale in Charleston, South Carolina, USA today!
The Island Packet 29 offers spirited performance with exceptional sea keeping and safety, spacious accommodations that invite living aboard, and quality that reflects the high standards of the builder. A true benchmark for cruising sailboats, the IP29 has proven itself capable and comfortable in thousands of miles of both ocean cruising and gunk-holing.
The interior of the Island Packet 29 is surprisingly spacious! The V-berth forward and large aft bunk provide for two doubles, while the main salon settees can provide up to three additional berths using the port-side pull out extension. A U-shaped galley, with an LPG propane stove, large foam-insulated ice box and numerous storage racks and cabinets, sits snugly out of companionway traffic but remains convenient to both cockpit and salon. The flip-up chart table provides a complete navigation station. The head compartment includes a fully-enclosed shower with an electric head. There is plenty of natural light and ventilation throughout the interior with nine stainless steel opening ports, five deck hatches, and two deck ventilators. The hand-crafted oiled teak joinery and teak and holly cabin sole help to create a warm and comfortable feel.
- INTERIOR UPHOLSTERY (NEW 2017)
- NEW ELECTRIC FLUSH TOILET
- Nine opening stainless steel ports and five deck hatches
- Deluxe drop leaf table folds against bulkhead rack (w/bottle storage).
- Large forepeak w/louvered door
- Molded slip resistant cabin sole adjacent to companionway, galley & nav area w/draining in front of the ladder.
- Removable teak companionway ladder w/engine access from all sides
- New Dodger (2019)
- New Bimini (2019)
- New Helm Cover (2019)
- New Mainsail Cover (2019)
- Bruce 10kg (primary anchor w/chain & nylon)
- Swim ladder
- Cockpit Cushions (NEW 2017)
Electronics and Navigation
- Compass Ritchie SP-5 at Helm
- ICOM ICM422 VHF Radio with Command MIC II at helm
- Garmin GPSmap 546
- Raymarine Smart Pilot
- Autohelm Depth
- Autohelm Speed
- Kenwood stereo with two interior speakers
Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing
- 27 HP Yanmar diesel - three-cylinder, fresh water cooled with electric fuel pump, twin fuel filters and a three blade prop. Approx. 180 hours since the overhaul.
- Racor fuel filter
- Recessed cockpit instrument panel w/electric tachometer, engine monitoring & warning system
- Deluxe electric panels w/ four-way battery switch, circuit breakers for DC & AC systems
- 30 Amp dockside power system w/polarity protection, 50' shore power cord, numerous interior outlets w/GFI protection, galvanic isolator
- Marine converter/battery charger - 20 Amp Raritan B-series
- Numerous 12V interior lamps and courtesy lamps
- Water heater - 6 gal. marine type w/engine heat exchanger & operation
- Pressure water system w/hot & cold water tap in galley & head unit in head, cockpit (cold only)
- Manual water pump in galley
- LPG stove system w/10 lb aluminum tank (in draining storage well)
- 45 gal. marine aluminum water tank w/deck fill
- 23 gal. marine aluminum fuel tank w/deck fill.
- Deck fittings for water, fuel, waste
- Electric bilge pump, ice box drain pump and shower drain pump
Sails, Rigging and Hardware
- Sloop Rig
- Main with a sail cover, dodger and Bimini in 2019
- Mainsail serviced in 2014
- NEW 150% FURLING GENOA
- RUNNING RIGGING REPLACED IN 2014
- Dual single line "Auto Reefing" system for a double set of reef points led to cockpit through stoppers to Lewmar 16CST winch
- Boom vang/preventer package
- Jib sheet traveler w/ 4:1 control system
- Keel stepped mast, all anodized spars - Sparcraft Ocean Series
- Edson rack & pinion wheel steering w/molded seat, teak cover and stainless steel wheel.
- Double lifelines w/quick release hooks aft, full-length teak cabin top handrails
- Stern gate w/quick release hook
- Swim ladder (stainless steel transom mount) w/teak steps
- Two stainless steel anchor rollers w/chocks and hinged deck pipes to the foredeck
- Four 10" mooring cleats, two 10" spring line cleats, chocks & stainless steel chafe guards
- NEW HEADSAIL
- BOTTOM PAINTED 2/2018
- ZINCS REPLACED 2/2018
- ENGINE OIL CHANGED 7/2017
- FUEL POLISHED 12/2017
- TWO OWNERS SINCE NEW
- PARTIAL ENGINE OVERHAUL 2013
- CUTLASS BEARING 2013
- DRIPLESS SHAFT SEAL 2013
- NEW RUNNING RIGGING 2014
- BIMINI 2014
- INTERIOR UPHOLSTERY (NEW 2017)
- COCKPIT CUSHIONS (NEW 2017)