Good Grief - 1993 32' ALBIN Cruising Yacht Sportfisher Florida United States $84,900 USD
This is a great vessel for the Fisherman or someone looking to cruise very economically. She will sleep 4 comfortably in the cabin and room for some fisherman in the cockpit and bridge. The mechanic's on the boat are solid, having been rebuilt or new very recent making her safe and ready to go. Caterpillar Platinum warranty remaining until July 2019 on the engine, the ZF V-Drive is new since October 2017. New Cat engine gauge panel.
The Garmin Electronics are new including the Radar and Plotter. The Dingy is a West Marine and only 3 yrs old with a propane outboard motor.
The Viking six person Life raft is also less than two years old.
Reverso Oil Change system for the Motor and Gen Set.
The boat is wire and plumbed for a generator, however it was removed. The current owner used a Honda 2000 portable Generator which did run the AC on the boat. It is be sold with the boat.
Many additional New items.
She is ready for her next owner as the current owner is moving up in size!
Call for details, Thank you!Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 1993 32' ALBIN Sportfisher Cruising Yacht Good Grief yacht for sale in Florida, USA today!
The 32 Sportfish has a great Cabin design. Step into the Master Stateroom that has twin berths that convert to a Queen sleeping if desired. There is plenty of storage under berths as well as built in closet and several pull out drawers.
Progressing forward the galley is to Port and the Dinette is once again convertible to a queen Berth. A large head with shower is to starboard.
Caterpillar Shop Rebuild 3116 350hp with 635 hours. Transferable Caterpillar Platinum warranty good thru July 2019!!
This boat is turn key and ready to cruise or fish.
• New Oct 2017 ZF V drive
• AWLGRIP engine compartment bilge
• New SOUNDOWN engine compartment insulation and sound shield
• New PSS Dripless shaft seal
• New cutlass bearings
• New four blade MICHIGAN DQX propeller
• New rudder tiller, SEA STAR cylinder and sand shoe bearing
• New DESTROYER steering wheel
• New AWLGRIP dashboard
• New CATERPILLAR engine gauge panel
• New Switch panels at helm
• New GARMIN 1040xs with new GARNIN 24 HD radar and sounder
• New SIMRAD AP 24 autopilot
• New STANDARD HORIZON VHF with remote mic
• New JENSEN stereo with FUSION speakers
• New AFI Dual-Trumpet “Full Blast” Air Horn
• New STAMIOD Canvas with isinglass zip outs
• New PRONAUTIC 1250P battery charger with remote monitor
• New WEBESTO 16,000 btu air conditioner with wireless remote
• New JABSCO 12 volt marine toilet
• New bilge pumps and float switches
• New Diesel fuel fills and hoses. Tanks polished last year
• New RACOR 900 fuel filter/water separator
• New red anti-fouling paint this year
• New cabin carpeting
• New cockpit vinyl pad
Reverso Oil Change system for the Motor and V Drive.