2006 J Boats J/100 - 2006 32' 10" J BOATS Cruising/Racing Sailboat J/100 Hingham Massachusetts United States $69,900 USD
This well kept J/100 is the perfect day cruiser, club racer, and weekend overnighter.
Her classic navy hull shines! those are reflections in the photos, not imperfections in the gelcoat.
Her spacious cockpit, simple systems, full marine head, inboard diesel, and impressive performance round out a perfect package for a great day on the water.
This example is very well cared for and fully loaded, featuring:
Carbon Fiber Hall Spars mast
Hoyt Jib Boom (removable) for great sail shape on a self tacking jib
Carbon Fiber Hall spars spinnaker pole
Full set of Tacktick wireless wind/speed/depth instruments - always stored out of the sun
Yanmar Diesel inboard with Gori 2 blade folding propeller
Tan canvas Dodger to extend your sailing season.
Jabsco marine head with holding tank
Navy sunbrella cushions with white piping for a classic interior look
Panasonic stereo with cockpit speakers
Icom VHF radio mounted at helm
Hydraulic backstay adjuster
Full UK sails Carbon/kevlar sail inventory:
Mainsail - excellent
135 Genoa - excellent
Self Tacking Jib - excellent
AP Asymmetrical spinnaker - new
- Depthsounder - Tacktick Wireless
- Log-speedometer - Tacktick Wireless
- Wind speed and direction - Tacktick Wireless
- Plotter - Garmin G3006C color GPS/Chartplotter
- VHF - ICOM M422 at helm
- CD player
- Cockpit speakers
- Battened mainsail - UK Sails Carbon/Kevlar
- Furling genoa - UK Sails Carbon/Kevlar with UV strip so it can be left on furler
- Asymmetric spinnaker - UK Sails AP asymmetrical - New, only hoisted once
- Tiller - Beautiful varnished teak with Sun Cover
- Spinnaker pole - Hall Spars Carbon Fiber spinnaker pole
- Electric bilge pump
- Marine head - Jabsco head with holding tank
- Swimming ladder - Fold down stainless swim ladder on her stern scoop
- Radar reflector
- Mainsail cover - Tan Canvas
- Spray hood - Tan canvas dodger in excellent condition
Manufacturer Provided Description
There's nothing quite like steering a sleek, fast boat with a light touch on the tiller, the stability of a keel below, being close to the water and sliding through waves with barely a wake or whisper. Times too precious and the alternatives too numerous to put up with any boat less than what will recapture those simple joys of sailing. J/100 is designed to do just that. The comforts that experienced sailors appreciate are part of the package. A two cylinder inboard saildrive hums along at 6.5 knots like a sewing machine, when you can hear it. Why limit your horizons because the wind might die? There's a bona fide marine head and even a couple of bunks with an option for a V-berth forward for the occasional overnight. A dodger works to extend the sailing season.
If you plan to single-hand the boat or do some relaxed non-spinnaker racing, the Hoyt jib boom shown above works great!