Fortunate - 2005 32' 6" FOX ISLAND Cruising Yacht Thirty- Sedan Cruiser Cambridge Maryland United States $138,000 USD
FORTUNATE is a Fox Island Thirty, a down-east sedan cruiser built in Miramichi, New Brunswick, Canada. Fox Island Yachts (formerly Magna Marine) was known for building commercial working boats able to handle the nastiest of weather. Fox Island Yachts finished FORTUNATE to yacht standards with beautiful interior cabinetry and yacht systems making her the perfect small cruiser able to continue voyaging while others are tied to a dock.
A major 2019 Refit makes FORTUNATE an incredible bargain!
- single 315 hp Yanmar diesel with 1000 service
- Onan Generator in sound shield with only 145 hours
- Air Conditioning - 2 zones
- Bow Thruster - Side Power
- New electronics
- Custom Mattress
FORTUNATE is currently hauled for winter storage but very easy to view, inspect and relaunch if neccesary.Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2005 32' 6" FOX ISLAND Thirty- Sedan Cruiser Cruising Yacht Fortunate yacht for sale in Cambridge, Maryland, USA today!
2019 Refit Details
Updates in 2019!
- Onan 5kW Diesel generator
- Isotherm 11 gallon water heater
- 14 gallon fresh water accumulator tank
- Raritan Elegance electric head
- 30 gallon holding tank
- 40 gallon fresh water tank
- Wema sender/gauge on both water and holding tanks
- Hand held outdoor cockpit shower (hot/cold)
- New roller assembly for anchor
- New raw water bow wash down
- 1,000 service on Yanmar Diesel main engine
- New automatic shower sump pump
- 5 new interior Forward cabin LED lights
- Entire boat bottom stripped and barrier coated
- New Garmin 9 inch chart plotter with 18 inch closed array radar
- cockpit propane grill
- check valves on all bilge pumps
- custom 9 inch mattress
- New Oceanaire forward hatch interior screen/shade
- New custom Sunbrella forward lounge pad/windshield sun cover
- New interior/cockpit speakers/bluetooth radio/stereo
- New interior cockpit shades
- Fresh interior cockpit varnish on woodwork
- New fresh water filter/spigot
- New cockpit Teak table
Stepping aboard you will immediately notice the sturdy nature, fine finish and head turning lines of this Downeast sedan cruiser.
The swim platform is not only essential for swimming, but extremely handy when loading from a tender or floating dock. The cockpit is roomy enough for a table and four chairs. The extended overhang fends weather away from the salon door and aft windows.
- Custom Table
- Hot-Cold Cockpit Shower
- Great Bilge Access
- Cockpit Propane Grill
Generous side decks and high railings extend from the cockpit to the bow, making for safe passage while going forward. The custom Sunbrella sun-pad is fantastic! The nonskid surfaces are secure yet easy on bare feet.
SALON & HELM:
The Salon is bright and open featuring a long port side settee. The helm is forward and to port and features a raised helm seat and overhead grab rails. Varnished wood trim and overhead. The salon TV cleverly folds up and out of sight when stowed.
Please note...the self contained portable refrigerator/freezer to starboard DOES NOT convey.
Four steps down beautiful varnished steps lead you down below. A small single quarter berth is to port. Just forward is an efficient galley featuring a stainless sink, convection microwave and under counter refrigerator.
To starboard is the head, featuring a new Raritan marine toilet.
Forward is the V-Berth boasting a new custom 9" mattress.
- Isotherm under counter refrigerator
- Stainless Basin
- Danby Stainless Microwave
Hull and Deck
- Painted finish - preferred over gelcoat finish for durability and ease of maintenance
- Swim platform
- Cockpit table
- Cockpit chairs
- Cockpit/Swim Platform hot/cold shower
- Bow Pulpit
- Chain Lockers
- Electric Windlass
- Bottom stripped and Barrier coated - 2019
Helm and Electronics
- Garmin GPSmap xs - All in one plotter-radar-sonar
- Danforth Compass
- Side Power Bow Thruster
- Lenco Trim Tabs
- Raymarine Smart Pilot Auto pilot
- Sony Stereo
- TODD helm chair
- Remote Spotlight - GUEST
Mechanical - Electrical
- 315 hp Yanmar Diesel 6LPA-STP - 998 hours
- Yanmar 1000 hour service completed in 2019
- Onan Generator 5kW - 145 hours - New in 2019
- Inverter Charger - XANTREX Link 1000
- Twin 30 amp shore service
- Two zones of reverse cycle air conditioning - Dometic
- Blue Seas electrical distribution panels