Madsummer - 2019 311' 9" LURSSEN
Bahamas €229,000,000 EUR
The 312’ 8” (95.3m) MADSUMMER is among the latest stalwart yachts of the German shipyard Lurssen. Delivered in 2019, her exterior by Harrison Eidsgaard is handsome and well balanced with a sharply raked bow.
Designed by Laura Sessa, her interior utilizes an array of colors and textures that are stylish and contemporary while also inviting and warm. She is aglow in brilliant blues, whites, and reds. The spaces throughout the yacht are cheerful and elegantly frame the azure water outside in a way that is uniquely beautiful as a result of its colorful light-heartedness.
Aft on the main deck is an impressive 9m swimming pool and jacuzzi. A noteworthy feature of the pool is how the teak from the deck curves up the sides of the pool, which makes it very eye-catching. On either side are built-in sun pads alongside privacy glass that also helps shield guests from any wind. Forward of the pool, are two large formal dining tables. Separating the spaces is a bar with numerous seating options and coffee tables. Large sliding doors open to the salon and allow for an easy flow between the exterior to interior spaces.
The main salon features a soft royal blue silk carpet adorned with a bespoke dining table for 14 that is eye-catching through its use of colored lacquer concealed beneath a white layer etched with circular patterns that reveal the punches of color beneath. On the wall is artwork by artist Santiago Montoya that overlooks the dining table and is made of colorful banknotes in a style reminiscent of the work of Andy Warhol. The forward main deck is home to six of the yacht’s 10 guest cabins. Each cabin has its own colorful theme with lacquered sycamore wardrobe doors, silk carpeting, and custom furnishings. Each cabin has an en-suite bathroom featuring hand-dyed mother of pearl framed mirrors and bright Calacatta marble throughout.
The upper deck houses three more guest cabins: a double and two VIPs that mirror each other in layout. Again, these cabins are a punch of color and utilize stunning accents of woods, marble, and various fabrics. All three cabins feature enormous windows. Forward, the cinema overlooks the bow. The huge floor to ceiling windows are made of electrically dimmable glass – a first on a yacht. On either side, a flush sliding door leads out to the foredeck, which features a built-in sofa and table on one side and a sun pad on the other. The upper deck salon features an eye-catching bar that immediately draws the eye. Adjacent to the bar is a Steinway and Sons grand piano and comfortable custom sofas and coffee tables.
The bridge deck features the private master suite aft and the bridge forward. The cabin is expressive with its generous use of blues accented with whites and reds. The whole space is colorfully appointed and completely private from other areas of the yacht, including an aft-facing private terrace only accessible from the master cabin. There are numerous spaces to relax in the master suite that include a dining table, sunbeds, sofas, and coffee tables. The master suite features a his-and-hers bathroom as well as his-and-hers dressing rooms. This deck features two wings that allow the owner to view down to the pool area two decks below. The high-tech bridge has been nicely appointed as if it were a guest area.
A gym is located on the sun deck, which is also home to a jacuzzi forward and a hardened deck aft designed to hold the weight of a Husky seaplane. A crane hidden in the bulwark is used to hoist the aircraft to and from the water. When the aircraft is not present on the sun deck, the space becomes a dance floor and party space.
The lower deck features the yacht’s spa, wellness center, and beach club. The starboard side has a large door that opens nearly flush to the sea, which can also double as a reception or in-boarding space for guests arriving by tender. The spa is an inviting and calm space accented with lacquered wood details
MADSUMMER features two tender garages, one forward and one aft. These house an 11m Maori Yacht Limo tender, a Ski Nautique, a 10m Rihb and a rescue tender. There are also five PWCs, a range of water toys, and a large selection of diving equipment. The foredeck is certified for helicopter operations. MADSUMMER has a range of up to 6,000nm at 12 knots and a top speed of 18.5 knots.
Tenders & Toys
- Maori Limo Tender - 11m
- OceanOne - 10m
- Fassmer 625
- Mastercraft - 23' Rescue skiboat
- (2) Jet ski SeaDoo RXT - S300iBR
- (2) Jet ski SeaDoo Wake Pro 230iBR
- (2) Jet ski Kawasaki SX-R (stand-up)
- (4) Standup Paddleboards
- (1) Flyboard (with Yamaha jet ski)
- (4) Seabobs F5S
- Water Skis
- Wake boards
- Dive Gear
- Inflatable towable toys
- Beach Gear
Mechanical & Electrical
- Main Engines - MTU 16V4000M73 x 2 (2950 kW, 3433 HP)
- Generators - MTU 12V2000M51A x 3 (590 kVA ea.)
- Generator Hours (4580 Hrs, 5013 Hrs, 4905 Hrs)
- Emergency Generator - MTU 6062HK51 (300 kVA)
- 400V - 50Hz, 230V - 50Hz - 115V - 60Hz power supply
- Schaffran Propeller 5 Blade Fixed x 2
- Gear Box - ZF 7666 x 2
- Bow Thruster- Brunvoll FU45LRC1375 (300 kW)
- Stern Thruster - Schottel SPJ 82 RD
- Twin Screw Diesel Yacht
- Hull No - 13703
- Builder - Lurssen
- Exterior Designer - Harrison Eidsgaard
- Interior Designer - Studio Laura Sessa
- Year Built - 2019
- Flag State - Marshall Islands
- Port of Registry - Bikini
- Newest yacht in her class on market, very light use
- True world cruising yacht
- Helicopter pad for EC-135 on Fore Deck
- Touch and Go Heli pad on Sun Deck
- 29 Crew
- Private owner's outside deck facing aft
- Dual use observation room/Cinema on Upper Deck
- Versatile 10 cabin layout for chartering
- Massive fully equipped gym on Sun Deck
- Spa/Wellness area on Lower Deck was designed to be easy to access and come complete with steam room, massage room, multiple lounge areas, a cold plunge shower, and a beauty room.
- Steering System - Rolls Royce hydraulic steering gear type SR-622 x 2
- Rudder Angle Indicators - Raytheon Anschutz
- Stabilizers - Four Fin QC-2200 HD XT Zero Speed Stabilizer System
- Fuel Filters - Triple Racor
- Fuel Oil Separator - Alfa Laval P605
- Fire Pump - AP - Pumpen 50/250 "A1"
- Sewage Treatment - DVZ - JZR-100 "Biomaster" & DVZ FT-1200
- Air Conditioning - Heinen & Hopman
- Ventilation - Heinen & Hopman
- Passerelle - Gilbert & Schmalriede
- Liferafts - Survitec 25 Persons x 6
- Intruder Alarm
- Keypad Access
- VSAT - SEATEL 6012-91 1.5M
- TVRO - SEATEL ST 120HD 1.5M
- VHF - Sailor 6222 VHF DSC
- Anchor Windless - Steen x 2
- Aft Capstans - Steen type 599 (80kN) x 2
- Anchors - Manson Marine 1305 kg x 2
- Chain - 440m of 36mm HT Steel stud link x 2
- Sea Plane Crane - Gilbert & Schmalriede 15kN