1971 31' BERTRAM Cruising Yacht 31 Flybridge Cruiser Stuart Florida United States $89,000 USD
1971 31' BERTRAM Cruising Yacht 31 Flybridge Cruiser Stuart Florida United States
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 1971 31' BERTRAM 31 Flybridge Cruiser Cruising Yacht SWEET STUFF yacht for sale in Stuart, Florida, USA today!
1971 Bertram 31 Flybridge Cruiser "Sweet Stuff"
This is model that launched the Bertram name and company into orbit and made history building nearly 1860 Thirty-Ones from 1961 to 1986. Today the soft ride of the Deep-V C. Raymond Hunt hull design and agility and of an original Bertram 31 are often taken for granted. It is not just about the looks it’s about the concept much like gravity it’s a theory but one you can count on when everything else is in question. These fiberglass boats worked so well at sea they have proven their strength time and time again throughout the oceans of the world for the last 60 years! The one is super clean and runs great, it is ready for new owners.
- Yanmar 6LP-STE, 2001, Ser # 53522, rebuilt at approx. 1950Hrs, about 500Hrs since.
- Yanmar 6LPA-STP2, 2012 Ser # 3040, Purchased in 2013 About 500Hrs Engines maintained by Shearwater Marine, Stuart, FL Transmissions HSW 250A/800V2 Next Generation UCM1-3.5 Diesel Gen-set with Great southern insulation enclosure, Extra parts Anchor lift windlass Dolphin model 1000 AC-Marine Air Systems-Vector Compact model, 2002 Sea Star hydraulic steering
- 2 VHF radios, 2 antennas
- Furuno Auto pilot
- Garmin GPS map 740
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Custom Oversize rudders, Allows better steering on one engine Dive platform Rupp Outriggers PVC rub rail New elsenglass enclosure, Bolsters Fighting chair with live well under Microwave
- 2 Spare Props, 1 ½” shaft, 20 x 23 4 blade One set of replacement hoses for engines Hot water heater Fusion sound system
- 250 Gal fuel tank, 20 gal water tank
- Refrigerator NovaKool
- Cockpit cover and helm cover
- Removable cockpit Bimini top