2019 31' 9" WINDY BOATS Cruising Yacht Windy 31 Zonda Puerto Andratx Spain £235,000 GBP
2019 31' 9" WINDY BOATS Cruising Yacht Windy 31 Zonda Puerto Andratx Spain
An exceptional example of the ever popular and epically capable Windy 31 Zonda. WATTIE is fitted with the powerful Volvo D6-400 diesel engine and boasts a notable specification which includes a bow thruster, chart plotter, bimini, canopy, teak, silvertex upholstery and more.
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2019 31' 9" WINDY BOATS Windy 31 Zonda Cruising Yacht Sport Cruiser WATTIE yacht for sale in Puerto Andratx, Spain today!
Extras above Standard Configuration
- Silvertex upholstery to the cockpit.
- Trim tabs with indicators.
- Electric anchor windlass.
- Bow thruster.
- Chain counter.
- Raymarine Axiom 9 PRO RVX multifunction display (with Volvo Penta digital data feed).
- Raymarine 90 VHF/DSC radio.
- Fusion 755 with Bluetooth and DAB functionality.
- Teak laid decking in the cockpit.
- Teak laid decking on the bathing platform.
- Eberspacher diesel-fired heating (outlet in cockpit & saloon).
- Windscreen demisters (engine heated).
- Holding tank with electric pump.
- 3/way selector valve for holding tank.
- Shore power with battery charger and cable.
- Cockpit courtesy lights.
- Light grey tonneau cover in Helly Hansen Lightex fabric.
- Camper canopy in Helly Hansen Tradtex fabric.
- Bimini sunshade.
Windy are a product of traditional craftsmanship, enhanced with the aid of modern technology. The latest technological innovation is the Wintec hull concept, which gives improved performance, greater strength and reduced noise throughout the vessel. This genuine deep-v hull design offers a soft, dry and confidence inspiring ride even in more challenging conditions, which makes the whole boating experience more enjoyable. Like other new generation Windy models the 31 is also built using vacuum-resin infusion which makes her lighter, stronger, faster and more economical than many of her competitors.
All the Windy models are CE-labelled. This means that Windy meets all the requirements laid down for quality control documentation and product liability within the EU. In the process of obtaining approval, the company has also introduced new methodologies construction principals and more advanced construction production equipment, resulting in more cost–effective and quality oriented processes in–house. But above all, Windy is a “Boat Builder” and not a manufacturer of boats, a philosophy which characterizes their production staff and all those within their distribution network.
- Volvo Penta – Volvo D6-400 diesel.
- Volvo Penta - EVC throttle controls.
- Power trim assistance (automatic outdrive trim).
- Engine hours – 115 hrs as of 10-07-2021.
- Engine service – March 2021.
- Volvo Penta - engine instrumentation (with digital engine data feed to Raymarine Axiom 9 PRO MFD).
- Power assisted steering.
Performance and Economy
RPM, Knots, L/Nm, L/h, Noise/DBA.
1000, 7.1, 0.44, 3.1, 64.
1500, 10.0, 1.32, 13.2, 73.
2000, 19.2, 0.90, 17.3, 78.
2500, 28.0, 1.12, 31.4, 77.
2800, 32.6, 1.24, 40.3, 79.
3000, 34.8, 1.33, 46.2, 79.
3200, 37.2, 1.43, 53.4, 78.
3400, 40.2, 1.50, 60.3, 79.
3630, 43.0, 1.85, 79.6, 84.
* These figures were supplied by Volvo and are intended as a guide only.
- Fuel tank (aluminium) – approx 517 litres.
- Water tank (aluminium) – approx 100 litres.
- Holding tank.
- Fuel & water tank level gauges.
- 12V & 240V electrical systems.
- 1 x AGM engine start battery.
- 1 x AGM domestic / service battery.
- Switch panel and circuit breakers.
Miscellaneous Electrical Equipment:
- Navigation lights.
- 12V accommodation lighting.
- Windscreen wipers.
- Pressurised fresh water system.
- Shower drain pump.
- Manual & electric bilge pumps.
Arrangement from Forward
The Windy 31 Zonda offers a forward cabin with a comfortable fixed double berth, luxurious finish, plenty of storage and separate shower / heads compartment.
- Luxury fittings in Walnut-satin finish.
- Galley top in high-grade composite material.
- Diesel fired ceramic cooker.
- Stainless steel sink & tap.
- Lockers & shelves.
- Overhead LED lights.
- Deck hatch.
- Large double berth.
- Fixed port-lights.
- Oak floor.
Shower and Heads:
- Heads with electric pump.
- Toilet roll holder.
- Towel hooks.
- Esthec grating on heads floor.
- Large L-shaped sofa.
- Sofa convertible into a large sunbed.
- Stowage for cockpit table.
- Electrical/hydraulic opening of engine hatch.
- Refrigerator box.
- Helmsman’s and co-pilot’s seats.
- Steering wheel upgrade to Sport version.
- Hydraulic steering.
- Nextel anti-glare surface on dashboard.
- Stainless steel handrails on windscreen.
- Fire extinguisher.
- Self-draining cockpit.
- Shower on bathing platform.
- Stowage for fenders.
- Full canopy in cotton fabric.
- Canopy bars in stainless steel.
- Windscreen with stainless steel top.
- Hatch in windscreen for easy access to foredeck.
- Stainless steel pulpit.
- Stainless steel deck cleats x 6.
- Stainless steel rubbing strake.
- Anchor chain locker with hatch.
- Flagpole and socket.
- Bathing ladder/man overboard rescue ladder.
- Bimini sunshade.