The Good LIfe
2018 30' ASPEN Catamaran C90 Southport North Carolina United States $275,000 USD
2018 30' ASPEN Catamaran C90 Southport North Carolina United States
The Aspen C90 Power Catamaran has been described as an "Asymmetrical Wonder" and the "Most Innovative Pocket Cruiser in the world!" While the design may be asymmetrical, the Aspen C90 is quite spacious for a 'Pocket Cruiser' thanks to a very generous 10' beam. Her revolutionary design offers a host of large boat features with performance and economy of operation that can only be described as revolutionary!
Briefly, the Aspen C90 is a Catamaran powered by a Single Volvo Diesel engine mounted in the larger starboard hull. The smaller port hull is narrower and engineered such that the boat tracks true and straight. The result is a very spacious design with excellent performance and a remarkably light fuel burn.
The Good Life is a fully loaded C90 in beautiful condition. She is equipped with the optional Volvo D3 Diesel rated at 220 HP with less than 160 hours, Other optional features include Mase Generator, Reverse Cycle Heat and AC, the Aspen Adventure Electronics Pack and much, much more, including a Zodiac Tender!
Intrigued? You really should check this one out! This may be the only C90 offered on the East Coast, call today!
PLEASE NOTE: Available to view by appointment please!
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2018 30' ASPEN C90 Catamaran Cruiser The Good LIfe yacht for sale in Southport, North Carolina, USA today!
The C90 is a twin-hulled powercat with a full cabin. It can putt along at about seven mph while burning just a hair over a gallon per hour, which translates to nearly seven miles to the gallon. Kick it up to 15 mph, and the boat still gets 3.8 miles to the gallon. Even at wide-open-throttle speeds of almost 22 mph the boat still gets 2.5 mpg...
A cat that cruises on one off-center engine? And a relatively tiny engine, for this size boat? Yup. The hulls are asymmetric: the port hull is about 35-percent thinner than the starboard hull. This reduces overall drag by about 50 percent, while at the same time countering the torque created by having an off-center powerplant. As a result, the C90 tracks perfectly straight, while running far more efficiently than either a monohull or a modern twin-engine powercat.
Aspen C90: An Asymmetrical Wonder - Lenny Rudow
- D3 Volvo Diesel Power - Closed Loop Cooling
- Side Power Bow and Stern Thrusters
- 6 Automatic Bilge Pumps - 1 per Compartment
- 2000 GPH Emergency Engine Room Pump
- Lenco Electric Trim Tabs w Indicators
- 6 Gallon Water Heater
- 110 Amp Alternator
- Mastervolt 20 Amp Battery Charger
- 400W 12VDC Inverter
- Swim Platform with 3-Step Ladder
- 45 Square Foot Cockpit
- Welded Stainless Steel Bow Rails
- 4" Ritchie Compass
- King Berth Forward
- Bentley Helm and Co-Pilot Seats
- Teak and Holly Cabin Sole
- Marine Head with Door, Sink, Shower
- Convertible Dinette
- 1/4 Berth / Storage Under Galley
- Nova-Kool Refrigerator 4.2 Cu Ft
- Solid Surface Electric Cooktop
- Upgraded Volvo D3 Diesel rated at 220 HP - 160 Hours
- Mase Generator in Sound Shield - 4kW - 20 Hours
- 18000 BTU Reverse Cycle Heat and Air Conditioning
- Hard Top Antenna Mast - Polished 316 Stainless - Folds for Trailering
- Lewmar Pro Series 1000 Anchor Windlass
- 18" Fiberglass Hardtop Extension with Dual Hardtop Solar Panels
- Ultra Leather Dinette Upgrade
- Ultra Leather Helm and CO-Pilot Seat Upgrade
- Corian Countertops - Galley, Back Splash, Hatch, and Head Upgrade
- Panasonic 1100W Microwave Oven
- LED Lighting Upgrade
- Dura Tech Polished Table - Dinette
- Amtico Flooring - Salon and Steps
- Interior Teak Trim
- Bow and Stern Thruster Remote Control
- Aft Combing Fishing Rail with 2 Rodholders
- Aft Cockpit Station - Volvo Controls and Wheel
- Bottom Paint
Aspen Adventure Electronics Pack
- Garmin 8608 and 8612 xsv Plotters
- 1000 Watt Chirp Transducer
- GMR 18" Fantom xHD
- Auto Pilot GHP 20 with Remote
- Garmin VHF 200 Radio
- AIS 600
Aspen Cruise Ready Pack
- USCG Gear
- Ground Tackle
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Flare Kit
8' Zodiac with Light-Weight Suzuki 2.5HP Outboard
- Weaver Davit System