TIME OUT - 2018 29' 1" WINDY BOATS Windy 29 Coho
Lymington £169,950 GBP
Windys are a product of traditional craftsmanship, enhanced with the aid of modern technology. The latest technological innovation is the Wintec hull concept, which gives improved performance, greater strength and reduced noise throughout the vessel.
The hull is resin-infused, making the 29 lighter, faster and stronger. She is reinforced with advanced multi axial glass fibre matting and Divinycell core. This allows a reduction in the boats weight of up to 20% whilst offering noticeably improved stability.
All the Windy models are CE-labelled. This means that Windy meets all the requirements laid down for quality control documentation and product liability within the EU. In the process of obtaining approval, the company has also introduced new methodologies construction principals and more advanced construction production equipment, resulting in more cost-effective and quality oriented processes in-house. But above all, Windy is a “Boat Builder” and not a manufacturer of boats, a philosophy which characterizes their production staff and all those within their distribution network.
Extras above Standard Specification
- Grey hull wrap.
- Teak laid decking in cockpit.
- Teak laid decking on bathing platform.
- Anthracite Niroxx cockpit upholstery with black stitching.
- Dark Anthracite Nextel anti-glare dashboard.
- Madelana steering wheel.
- Raymarine Axiom Pro 12 (sounder and EU chart).
- Raymarine 90 VHF / DSC radio.
- Bow thruster.
- Electric anchor windlass 700W.
- Chain Counter.
- Wind screen de-misters.
- Holding tank with 3-way valve.
- Bennett Trim tabs & indicators.
- Volvo Power trim assistance.
- White Helly Hansen tonneau cover.
- Light grey Helly Hansen camper canopy.
- Shore power with battery charger.
- Shore power cable.
- Fusion 755 stereo system with Bluetooth and 4 Fusion speakers.
- Cockpit courtesy lights.
- Bathing platform lights.
- All over custom winter cover.
- Volvo Penta – 1 x D6-400 EVC DP.
- Circa 68 hours run (September 2020).
- Volvo Penta - EVC throttle controls.
- Volvo Penta – Trim assistance.
- Volvo Penta - engine instrumentation.
- Power assisted steering.
- Engine serviced (June 2020 & September 2019).
Performance and Economy*
REVS, KTS, L/NM, L/H, DBA.
1000, 7.6, 0.55, 4.2, 63.
1500, 10.1, 1.35, 13.6, 72.
2000, 18.2, 1.13, 20.6, 75.
2500, 25.2, 1.48, 34.4, 80.
2800, 29.0, 1.56, 42.2, 81.
3200, 34.5, 1.36, 47, 81.
3600, 39.6, 1.82, 72.2, 84.
3800, 41.1, 1.95, 80.4, 86.
4000, 43.7, 1.92, 84, 87.
*Note – These figures are taken from Volvo tests and are intended as a guide only.
- Fuel tank (aluminium) – approx 375 litres (81 gallons).
- Water tank (aluminium) – approx 90 litres (20 gallons).
- Septik holding tank.
- Fuel & water tank level gauges.
- 12v Electrical system.
- Engine batteries (1).
- Service battery (1).
- Windscreen wipers.
- Electric & manual bilge pumps.
- Navigation lights.
- Switch panel & circuit breakers.
- 1000W Anchor winch, 7.5kg stainless steel anchor and 8mm s/s chain.
- Pressurised domestic water system.
- Shower on transom.
- Sink in main cabin with tap.
- Luxury fittings in high gloss wood finish.
- Galley top in high grade composite.
- Wallas diesel fired ceramic hob.
- Sink with tap.
- Lockers & shelves.
- Roof hatch.
- Large double berth with storage underneath.
- Towel hooks.
- Down-lights with chrome surrounds.
Heads / Shower Compartment
- Manual Jabsco heads.
- Opening port-light.
- Sink with tap.
- Toilet roll holder.
- Large L-shape sofa.
- Sofa converting into a large sunbathing platform.
- Electronic opening engine hatch.
- Pilot & co-pilot seats.
- Self-draining cockpit.
- Hot and cold shower on bathing platform.
- New electric canopy system.
- Gloria 2KG fire extinguisher under co-pilot seat.
- Automatic Sea Fire extinguisher in engine bay.
- Stainless steel bow roller.
- Stainless steel pulpit.
- Stainless steel deck cleats (6).
- Stainless steel rubbing strake.
- Anchor chain locker with hatch.
- Flag pole & socket.
- Bathing ladder on bathing platform.
- Shower on bathing platform.