TENZING - 2000 28' CERRI Cerri Marine 28
Lymington £50,000 GBP
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised B
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Sides and deck in sandwich with PVC panels.
- Gelcoat DSM Neogel – superstructure in ivory gelcoat.
- Teak inlay on aft platform.
- Hull topsides in black gelcoat – cut, waxed and polished June 2019.
Engines & Gearboxes:
- 2 x Mercruiser 4L 165hp D-Tronic diesel engines.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours: Port - c. 591 indicated hours. Starboard – c. 631 indicated hours.
- Engines fully serviced: 2016, with oil & coolant change Summer 2018.
- New Mercruiser transom shields fitted, and existing sterndrives re-fitted 2018/9.
- Engine bay cleaned, refurbished and painted 2019.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 2 x Mercruiser Bravo 3 sterndrives.
- Hydraulic trim tabs with controls and indicator panel at helmsman position.
Other Mechanical Equipment:
- Original instruction manual is onboard.
- 12V Power socket.
- Engine and service batteries (x 4) were replaced 2018.
- Battery charger.
- Shore power connection; including cable.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Fresh water system in bathroom – wash basin and shower.
- Hot water system with engine calorifier & 240V immersion.
- Automatic and manual bilge pumps with 3 x suction positions.
- Total capacity of 540 litres.
- Fuel tank replaced in 2019 with new plastic tank.
- Total capacity of 200 litres.
- Instrument panel.
- Helmsman seat – position helm or stern.
- Ritchie high-speed compass.
- Simrad CE32 GPS plotter with echo sounder.
- Icom portable VHF with charger.
- 80 litre fridge – stainless steel interior.
- Full set of Cerri Marine branded cutlery, plates and cups.
- Shower on aft deck platform.
- Electric WC, with accessories.
- Sony CD stereo system with MP3 connection.
- Internal and external courtesy lights.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Double V-berth.
- Single seat port and starboard with adjustable foldaway cabin table.
- Galley with stainless steel sink, cupboard under with fitted cutlery drawer.
- Quality interior fabrics, upholstery and cushions.
- Interior curtains to section off forward berths.
- Aft cabin (double).
- Storage locker under forward berth.
- 2 x hanging lockers.
- Mattresses and cushions for 4 x berths.
- Internal joinery finished in light Tanganika veneer.
- Porthole and deck hatch shades.
- Stainless steel (316) rub rails, anchor roller and base plate.
- Anchor protection stemhead plate.
- 4 x port-holes.
- 6 x cleats.
- Foredeck hatch.
- Mast with anchor lights.
- Ensign staff; stitched ensign (red).
- Teak grating in bathing platform.
- Cockpit table; teak panels unfold to create double sun bed in cockpit.
- Swim ladder.
- Set of 4 x adjustable galvanized boat stands.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Windlass with dual controls.
- Bruce type anchor, stainless steel, 12kg, complete with 50m stainless steel calibrated anchor chain.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Foredeck sun bed cushions.
- Large folding bimini.
- Full canvas tent with transparent panels that zip to bimini and enclose cockpit.
- Canvas boat cover and bimini cover (black, new 2012).
- Instrument panel cover.
- Fire extinguisher in engine compartment.