BOB - 2007 27' 9" WINDY BOATS Windy 28 Ghibli
Lymington £64,950 GBP
Windy are a product of traditional craftsmanship, enhanced with the aid of modern technology for improved performance, greater strength and reduced noise throughout the vessel. The hull is reinforced with advanced multi axial glass-fibre matting and Divinycell. This allows a reduction in the boats weight of up to 20% whilst offering noticeably improved stability.
All the Windy models are CE-labelled. This means that Windy meets all the requirements laid down for quality control documentation and product liability within the EU. In the process of obtaining approval, the company has also introduced new methodologies construction principals and more advanced construction production equipment, resulting in more cost–effective and quality oriented processes in–house. But above all, Windy is a “Boat Builder” and not a manufacturer of boats, a philosophy, which characterizes their production staff and all those within their distribution network.
Extras above Standard Specification
- Blue hull stripe.
- Teak laid decking in the cockpit.
- Teak laid decking on the bathing platform.
- Full polish April 2019, teak stripped, sanded & re-caulked 2017.
- Raymarine A65 colour plotter.
- Raymarine Tridata Speed/Depth.
- Simrad RD68 DSC VHF.
- Bennett trim tabs.
- Fusion Bluetooth stereo (2018).
- Electric anchor windlass, chain and anchor
- Blue Sunbrella cockpit upholstery.
- Tonneau cover.
- Volvo Penta – 2 x D3 190 EVC DP (190HP).
- 869 Stbd / 867 Port hours run at April 2019.
- Volvo Penta - EVC throttle controls.
- Volvo Penta - engine instrumentation.
- Power assisted steering.
- Engines removed 2017 – all sensors cleaned/replaced, hoses, joints, connectors checked/replaced, turbos re-conditioned.
- Outdrive hydraulics replaced 2018.
Performance and Economy*:
REVS, KTS, L/NM, L/H, DBA.
1000, 7.6, 0.55, 4.2, 63.
1500, 10.1, 1.35, 13.6, 72.
2000, 18.2, 1.13, 20.6, 75.
2500, 25.2, 1.48, 34.4, 80.
2800, 29.0, 1.56, 42.2, 81.
3200, 34.5, 1.36, 47, 81.
3600, 39.6, 1.82, 72.2, 84.
3800, 41.1, 1.95, 80.4, 86.
4000, 43.7, 1.92, 84, 87.
*Note – These figures are taken from Volvo tests and are intended as a guide only
- Fuel tank (aluminium) – approx 375 litres (18 gallons).
- Water tank (aluminium) – approx 80 litres (81 gallons).
- Fuel & water tank level gauges.
- 12v Electrical system.
- 1 x engine battery.
- 1 x service battery (new 2018).
- Windscreen wipers.
- Electric & manual bilge pumps.
- Navigation lights.
- Switch panel & circuit breakers.
- 1000W Anchor winch,10kg stainless steel anchor and chain.
- Pressurised domestic water system.
- Shower on transom.
- Sink in main cabin with tap.
Arrangement from Forward
- Luxury fittings in high gloss wood finish.
- Galley top in high grade composite.
- Wallas diesel fired ceramic hob.
- Sink with mixer tap – cold water only.
- Lockers & shelves.
- Roof hatch.
- Opening port-lights.
Heads / Shower Compartment:
- Manual Jabsco heads.
- Opening port-light.
- Sink with tap.
- Toilet roll holder.
- Towel hooks.
- Down-lights with chrome surrounds.
- Large L-shaped sofa.
- Sofa converting into a large sunbathing platform.
- Electro/hydraulic engine opening engine hatch.
- Adjustable pilot & co-pilot seats.
- Fire extinguisher.
- Self draining cockpit.
- Shower on bathing platform.
- Canopy bars in stainless steel (dedicated storage in engine space).
- Stainless steel bow roller.
- Stainless steel pulpit.
- Stainless steel deck cleats (6).
- Stainless steel rubbing strake.
- Anchor chain locker with hatch.
- Flag pole & socket.
- Bathing ladder on bathing platform.