2010 24' 5" RUSTLER YACHTS Daysailer Rustler 24 South Dartmouth Massachusetts United States $69,000 USD
2010 24' 5" RUSTLER YACHTS Daysailer Rustler 24 South Dartmouth Massachusetts United States
Rustler 24 from 2010 but very lightly used having spent 6 years in a shed. Her current owner has had her since 2018 and has upgraded her sails & electronics, and has only spent 3 summers sailing in salt water!
Offered to co-brokers on a commission split of 50/50.
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2010 24' 5" RUSTLER YACHTS Rustler 24 Daysailer JULES yacht for sale in South Dartmouth, Massachusetts, USA today!
This beautiful red hull high spec Rustler 24 was originally delivered to a small lake in Michigan in June 2010 and was used sparingly for 2 years before being stored inside for 6 years. In the fall of 2018, she was sold to her current owner, and used during the summers in Montauk, Long Island. Inside stored in the winter. She has the inboard diesel option, a cockpit cover and custom tandem wheel road trailer.
In 2019 a full suite of Garmin electronics was added, including a plotter, wind, speed and depth. Also added in 2019 was a factory original spinnaker and spinnaker gear.
This is a complete package, lightly used, with only 3 seasons in salt water. She won’t last long on the brokerage market.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Single skin fiberglass hull.
- Single skin fiberglass subdeck with 6mm glued laid teak overlay.
- Inner liner forming cockpit.
- Glassed in lifting eyes in bilge.
- Red gelcoat hull.
- Natural finished teak coaming with laminated corners.
- Bottom paint.
- Varnished coaming.
- Teak grate cockpit sole.
Keel & Rudder:
- Encapsulated lead keel.
- Rudder with stainless steel stock hung from rear of keel.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Nanni Diesel 10hp.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 2 blade fixed prop.
- Varnished tiller.
- Adjustable tiller height.
- 12 v Engine start battery.
- Manual Bilge pump.
- 12v electric bilge pump.
- New Garmin electronics, including wind, speed, depth.
- Garmin chart plotter.
- All deck gear is by Harken.
- Stainless stemhead fitting.
- 2 x Fairleads.
- Foreguy block recessed into deck.
- Adjustable pin stop jib cars on track.
- 2:1 purchase jib sheets.
- Jib sheet turning blocks.
- Jib sheet cleats.
- Twinger fairlead and underdeck stopper.
- Spinnaker gear.
- Spinnaker turning blocks recessed.
- Underdeck spinsheet stoppers.
- Underdeck backstay adjuster.
- 5:1 mainsheet on pedestal.
- Underdeck continuous jib furling line.
- Selden 2-spreader aluminium mast.
- Swept back spreaders.
- 3 x Sets of diagonals.
- Bartels underdeck continuous line jib furler.
- 2:1 main halyard.
- Jib halyard.
- Spinnaker halyard.
- Pole topping lift.
- Jib sheets.
- Furling line.
- Mainsail reef line.
- All lines colour coded.
- Fixed gooseneck.
- Mainsail tack reefing hook.
- Spectra backstay.
- Wire standing rigging.
- Stainless steel chainplates.
- 2010 Penrose radial jib, zips on forestay furlable with underdeck furler.
- 2020 Penrose Radial full batten mainsail.
- New spinnaker and spinnaker gear (2019).
- Flagpole socket.
- Ensign flagstaff.
- Aft storage shelf for outboard.
- Aft lazarette with hatch.
- Forward storage compartment with hatch.
- Forward storage shelf under deck.
- 2 x Storage pockets either side next to chainplates.
- Custom tandem axle road trailer.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Pop up mooring cleats (fore and aft).
- Anchor chain and rode.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Athwartships seat.
- Helmsman’s seat is dished, both sides.
- Sail cover.
- Coast guard package.
receive full specifications on this listing
from the certified yacht broker.