AMBROSIA 2006 213' 4" BENETTI Motor Yacht
Taiwan €45,000,000 EUR
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2006 213' 4" BENETTI Diesel Electgric ABB Azipod Motor Yacht Mega Yacht AMBROSIA yacht for sale in Taiwan today!
Additional specifications are available for this listing. Click below to get detailed information.
Built by: Benetti
Length: 65.00m (213ft )
Beam: 12.50m (41ft )
Draft: 3.70m (12ft )
Classification: LLOYDS-LMC 100A1 SSC Yacht (P) Mono G6 (P)UMS, MCA Flag: Cayman Islands
Gross tonnage: 1640
Designer: Stefano Natucci
Naval Architect: Espen Oeino
Interior Designer: Zuretti Interior Design
Helicopter capable: touch and go
Speed: 12/15 knots (approx)
Range: 9000 @ 10.5 knots
Fuel capacity: 189,976 Litres (50,186 US Gallons)
Water capacity: 57,993 Litres (15,320 US Gallons)
Fuel consumption: Load engine 26% 190l/h at 8.2knots - Load engine 55% 340l/h at 10 knots - Load engine 70% 500l/h at 11.8 knots
Engines: Diesel Electric
Steering: Two electric rotational 360º Azipods
Kongsberg Dynamic Positioning (Azipods + Bowthruster)
Stabilizers: Four Quantum 1563 fins. Zero Speed
(factory service in 2016)
Two Caterpillar 3512 B. Generators of 1257 KW each
Two Caterpillar 3408C. Generators of 340 KW each
One Caterpillar 3304 generator of 85 KW
Two Siemens exhaust particle filters
Generators hours May 2022:
Port: 4955 Starboard: 5422
Port: 9635 hrs Startboard: 7634 hrs
Electricity: 200/400v/3 Phase, 50hz
Shore power: Asea shore power converters (75kw each) providing 40Hz-70Hz, 170v-520v (new in 2016)
Batteries: Two Emergency generator sealed battery banks (four 12v DC each) One Radio lead-acid sealed battery bank (two12v DC)
One "Autronica" fire detection system lead-acid sealed battery bank
One Limousine tender lead-acid sealed battery bank; Two 12v DC, 130A/hrs
One Custom tender lead-acid sealed battery bank (two 12v DC) One Portable radios sealed battery bank; (two12v DC)
Two Service sealed battery banks; (four) 12v DC each
One Emergency fire pump sealed battery bank (one 12v DC) Two Mastervolt type 24/25 chargers (Emergency & radio) Two Mastervolt type 24/50 chargers (Service)
One Dolphin 24v/10A
Air Conditioning: Heinen & Hopman twin duct system throughout
(new compressor and all new coils 2016)
Watermakers: two Hydromar (15,000 ltrs per day)
Bow Thruster: One Brunvoll 280 kW (375 Hp) variable pitch propeller
Fuel Separator & Filtration: Alfa Laval, Racor
Sewage System: Hamann Wassertecnik
Fresh Water System: Jets type 64FD/VPC vacuum flush fresh water system
Anti-Fouling: Cathelco antifouling
Tank Testing, Hydrodynamic Modeling: Force, Danish Maritime Institute
- 12 guests in 6 cabins
- 20 crew in 10 cabins
- GUESTS VIP
Two double cabins with ensuite bathrooms including Watergame Company Jacuzzi bath tub & shower
Two twin berth cabins with ensuite shower rooms
Doctor’s single cabin with ensuite shower room
Chief engineer’s double cabin with ensuite shower room
Two single berth cabins with ensuite shower rooms
Two twin berth cabins with ensuite shower rooms
Three twin berth cabins (tank deck) with ensuite shower rooms
Two twin berth cabins (tank deck) sharing ensuite shower room
Galley & Laundry
- Two Rational Combo ovens
- Four walk in cold room day fridges
- One walk-in freezer
- Five foster ice makers
- Built-in climate controlled wine cellar
- Three eurocave wine cellars
- Two Faema espresso machines
- Two Electrolux plate hob
- One Zanussi combo oven
- One Carpigiani ice cream machine
- Three Miele professional drying machines
- Five Miele type WS-5446 washing machines
- Two Miele type T-5206 drying machines
- One Velt Varioset ironing machine
- One Miele professional roller ironing machine
- One Velt Multiform type 62 body ironing machine
- One dumb-waiters: Food lift galley to lower and bottom deck, trolley lift main deck to upper and sun deck
- One Sailor Iridium type SC4000 Satellite telephone
- Two Furuno type “Fleet 77” SC1450 satellite communications systems
- Two Furuno type “SatCom C” SF-870 satellite communications systems
- One Fleet Broadband type JRC-FB 250 with (1) JRC Iridium telephone handset
- Two Furuno type PP-510 telex printers
- Two Furuno type IC-306 Inmarsat Alarm Units
- Two Furuno type IC-305 Distress Alert/Received Call Units
- One Panasonic PABX TDA 200
- One Furuno FS-2570 with DSC
- One Furuno type HS-2001 GMDSS radio
- Two McMurdo charger units
- Two McMurdo type R2 handheld GMDSS radios
- Two McMurdo GMDSS type LTB-3 handheld radio batteries
- Three Sailor type C4901 Distress GMDSS radio units (with repeater in crew mess)
- Two Icom IC-A 110 Airband VHF's
- Hong Kong & European cellular system
- Stento type VSP 6-station sound power telephone system
- Stento type SPA-M4AR Public Address (PA) system
- Stento type ETB 10-station intercom system
- Linn & Creston tower systems
- SeaTel 9497 Satellite Television
- Kaleidescape Digital Video Server throughout the yacht
- GyroCam High Definition Stabilised Camera
- Cinema: NEC 150cm / 60in. plasma screen television
- Owner’s Cabin: NEC 132cm/52in. plasma screen television
- Owner‘s Study: Philips 40cm/16in. plasma television
- Upper Saloon: NEC 132cm/52in. plasma screen television
- Main Saloon: NEC 132cm/52in. plasma screen television
- VIP Cabin: NEC 107cm/42in. plasma screen television
- Guest Cabins: four Panasonic “Viera” plasma screen televisions
- Crew Mess & Cabins: Toshiba 117cm/46in. plasma screen televisions
- Crestron multi-function touch panel controls – lights, music, etc. (heli-deck, sun deck, beauty salon and heli-deck lobby)
- Main saloon entrance lobby: Yamaha mini-grand piano with Yamaha type DMC-100 disk media centre
- Radar: One Furuno IMO ARPA “Black Box” FAR-2837S, One Furuno IMO ARPA “Black Box” FAR-2827
- Anti - Piracy: One LRAD (long range acoustic device), One Gyrolight non lethal deterrent
- ECDIS System: Two Furuno FEA-2307 chartplotters
- Dynamic Positioning System: One Kongsberg CPOS
- Circle Scanning Sonar: One Furuno CH-250
- Searchlights: Two Sanshin
- Gyrocompass: Two C Plath Navigat 2100
- Magnetic Compass: C Plath Jupiter 1
- Auto Pilot: One C Plath, One Kongsberg
- Depth Sounder: Furuno CH-250
- Weather FAX: Furuno Fax-30 blackbox
- Navtex: Furuno NX-500
- GPS: Two Furuno type GP-90, Furuno type GP-37 repeater
- Wind/Speed Log: B&G, One C Plath Naviknot III electromagnetic log
- Ships Computer: Ricoh type SPC 222-SF scanner, copier, fax and printer Hewlett Packard (HP) type Officejet 4215 scanner, copier, fax and printer
Tenders & Watersports Equipment
- Vikal custom 8.5m tender
- Tresco custom 7.5m jet tender
- Kawasaki Ultra 150 jetski
- Kawasaki STX jetski
- Three cubic meter spa pool with counter current
- Bauer dive compressor with four sets of dive equipment
- Two Art 15 kW electric anchor windlasses
- Two Art 15 kW electric aft capstans
- Two 855Kg/1,880lb Pool Stockless anchors with galvanised steel anchor cables
- Two Twin hydraulic gantry cranes with 2,500Kg capacity each
- Navi rescue boat crane with 980Kg SWL capacity
- Opacmare foredeck crane with 500Kg capacity
- 6.8m/22.31ft Sogein hydraulic passerelle, (2) Side accommodation ladders
- One Sanshin Dengu remote controlled searchlight
- Swimming Platform: Hydraulic stern door with built-in fresh water (hot/cold) deck shower
Safety & Security Equipment
- Ultra-Fog AB fixed mist / fog fire extinguishing system throughout
- Four Zodiac 25-man life rafts with Hammar type H20 hydrostatic release mechanisms
- ABB CCTV Security System
- Two McMurdo type S4 SART
- One LRAD Anti-piracy device
mechanical/technical/cosmetic +Lloyds 10 years
mechanical/technical/cosmetic + Lloyds 15 years survey. Undergoing to be completed by August 2022
On the bridge:
Installed new Furuno satellite Compass
Installed additional newAirmar weather station
Installed additional three computer for electronics Transas charts
Licence for Transas updated 2023
Replaced lithium batteries for AIS and Echosounder
Replaced batteries for UPS
Installed additional power supply for Autopilot
Replaced seven monitos with new one
Installed new Navtex Furuno receiver
On the open deck:
Repaired forward crane: installed new base bearing, cables and new remote control station
Exchanged emergency batteries in the forward of the bridge
Installed new lights for mooring station
Installed new searchlight for aft gangway
Lighting for upper deck
Service maintenance of hydraulic system for gangway side boarding
Touch up painting and polishing of superstructure
Fully renewed varnish on the walls in the interior
Replaced several interior lights with new ones where needed
Installed new carpet in main saloon
Installed new mirrors in master cabin
Making revision and service for all fire flaps, automatic doors sensors
Installed LED lights in crew area
Installed one new fridge in the main deck pantry
Installed new cover for chairs and sofas in saloons and master cabin
DG#2,4 (main): 15 years service, turbocharges replaced, aftercooler core replaced (old cleaned, tested, stored as spare), valves lashes and fuel injectors clearance adjusted. After cooler and sea water pumps replaced. Engines cooling system improved, modified for a hot region. Overboard exhaust pipes valves cleaned.
Generator windings cleaned, insulation renewed; bearings replaced, heaters changes.
DG#1,3 (aux): 15 years service, fuel injectors replaced, fuel pumps overhauled. Overboard exhaust pipes valves cleaned. Exhaust mufflers replaced.
Generator windings cleaned, insulation renewed. AVR (voltage regulators) replaced.
Ventilation system: Engine room port fwd. fan with electric motor replaced. Port and Stbd fwd fire dampers with actuators replaced.
Technical space exhaust fans replaced/serviced.
Accommodation fire dampers actuators replaced.
Fresh water maker #1,2: serviced; low pressure pump overhauled
Air compressor: #1 replaced with new one; old overhauled and stored as spare
Hot water boilers: #2 replaced with new one. Hot water circulation pump #1 replaced.
Main fire and bilge pumps: overhauled.
Transformers 690/380V: #1,2 cooling fans replaced.
Hydraulic system: garage doors, side boarding port and stbd serviced, piston and sensors replaced.
HVAC (air conditioning system): plate cooler's sea water pumps #1,2 with butterfly valves replaced. Intermediate pump #1,2 overhauled. Chilled water pumps #1,2 overhauled. Obsolete insulation for chilled water lines in engine room and across accommodation replaced. Air Supply and exhaust fans services; bearing replaced.
Tanks: sewage, dirty oil, sludge, ballast and all fresh water tanks cleaned, painted. Galley waste water, drain water tanks cleaned; pumps and sensors serviced.
Painted: engine room and bilges, technical spaces.
IT: internet/Wi-Fi switch unit in AV rack replaced with new one.
Further "JOBS TO BE DONE" July/August 2022
ABB electric/electronic section: 15 years service/maintennace; replacement of parts planned by schedule
ABB Azipod's section: 15 years service/maintenance; replacement of parts planned by schedule, to be provide during dry dock period
Through hull valves (inlet and outlet valves under water line): service/maintenance; to be provided during dry dock period.
Sea chests: cleaning, painting; to be provide during dry dock period.
Tanks: sanitary and bilge tanks to clean, painting; to be provide during dry dock period.
Bowthruster: underwater part (leg and propeller) service/maintenance during dry dock period.
DG#1: regulator (governor) to repair; provided by CAT team ashore (work in progress).
Tanks sensor: fuel, fresh water, ballast, sludge tanks sensors to repair/calibrate, or replace (work in progress).
Deck: touch up painting in some places. Underwater cleaning and painting with anti-fouling paint. Lloyds 10 year class out of water inspection pending dry docking.
Marking painting on anchor chain. Change ABB indicators on the bridge and wings.
Her diesel-electric propulsion and Azipod stern-drives give her an unsurpassed range in a comfortable, silent, economical and vibration free environment. Every conceivable effort and study went into her technical specification, interior layout and decoration. The Owner employed the talents of several of the world’s leading specialists in these fields, including Espen Oieno, Stefano Natucci & Francois Zuretti.
One large MTU Diesel generator is used to run the vessel (and her full hotel load) at long range speed of up to 11 knots. The two large MTU Diesel generators are used for cruising at high speed up to in excess of 15knots. The two smaller generators are used in harbour and at anchor only. One being sufficient for full hotel load.
She boasts Dynamic Positioning, Helicopter landing facilities, Ship’s Surgery, Doctor’s Cabin, Cinema, etc. to name but a few. Additionally, her 6-deck layout provides such an abundance of space and volume that guests can freely move about in privacy; choosing from several exterior dining, entertaining and relaxation areas on 4 decks, to a voluminous interior with cinema, quiet lobbies, gymnasium, two vast saloons with separation, 2 bars and 2 dining saloons.
She is the culmination of an owner’s dream and lifetime’s work. She has been intelligently conceived and planned to include; technology, security, opulence, luxury, in perfect comfort.
Schedule A Showing
Speak To A Qualified Yacht Broker
Camper & Nicholsons
Camper & Nicholsons
Camper & Nicholsons
receive full specifications on this listing
from the certified yacht broker.
Schedule A Showing
Speak To A Qualified
Camper & Nicholsons