2005 198' FEADSHIP Motor Yacht Savannah Georgia United States €43,900,000 EUR
2005 198' FEADSHIP Motor Yacht Savannah Georgia United States
Quantum Zero speed stabilizers upgraded to XT fin type (Nov 2019) Shore power units replaced (Nov 2019) All three Generators upgraded to Scania 300kw. Hull & main deck bulwarks repainted Feb '21. Superstructure repainted in 2018/19 15 year Lloyds Class survey completed Nov '19 Excellent Feadship quality Experienced owner has built multiple Feadship’s Original owner and an extremely experienced, longstanding crew 6 staterooms, elevator, guest & owner gymnasiums, and tender pockets on brid
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2005 198' FEADSHIP Motor Yacht Tri-Deck BLUE MOON yacht for sale in Savannah, Georgia, USA today!
- Quantum Zero speed stabilizers upgraded to XT fin type (Nov 2019)
- Shore power units replaced (Nov 2019)
- All three Generators upgraded to Scania 300kw.
- Hull & main deck bulwarks repainted Feb '21. Superstructure repainted in 2018/19
- 15 year Lloyds Class survey completed Nov '19
- Excellent Feadship quality
- Experienced owner has built multiple Feadship’s
- Original owner and an extremely experienced, longstanding crew
- 6 staterooms, elevator, guest & owner gymnasiums, and tender pockets on bridge deck
- Wheelchair accessible
- 2006 World Yacht Trophy 150’-200’
- 2006 Showboat Best Full Displacement Motor Yacht Over 56 Meters
- 2005 Monaco “Star of the Show”, awarded by the Prince of Monaco.*
- Yacht Magazine 60 Meter of the Year
2005 198’ Feadship built at the Royal Van Lent Shipyard (Yard #793, delivered June 4, 2005) and naval architecture by De Voogt Naval Architects. Exterior styling and interior design by Donald Starkey and Lee Perot. She has a displacement hull, constructed of steel with an aluminum superstructure and is built to Lloyds Class (Class notation: 100 A1, SSC,Yacht (P), Mono, G6, LMC, SCM) with MCA compliance.
Note: Lloyds 15 year class survey completed in Nov. 2019. Blue Moon has seven (7) watertight compartments, and nearly 9,000 square feet of living space.
Length at Waterline:
Net tonnage (NT)
US Gallons w/M.S.D.
US Gallons (4 tanks)
Speed and Fuel Usage
Black Micron 99
Owner’s area & Main Salon
Cherry with inlaid panels
Mahogany with cherry inlaid panels
Bridge, Captain's cabin
Teak with flame cut teak inlay panels
Chestnut with quarter cut chestnut inlay
Number of Guests: 12
Number of Cabins: 6
Gymnasium: one for guests on lower level and one for owner in the Master.
Elevator: 4 station hydraulic elevator from lower deck to sundeck, rated for 350Kg. Capable of fitting a small wheelchair.
Master stateroom is on deck with 1,200 square feet of Owner’s Suite, including a separate large Owner’s office to starboard and Owner’s gymnasium/spa to port. This is a much larger than the average Owner’s suite with private/separate access to all three rooms which have their own en-suite bathrooms. Large, windows allow maximum light and visibility to the sea.
BLUE MOON offers 5 guest staterooms on the lower deck plus a separate guest gymnasium (forward to starboard).
This extremely flexible design provides for the option to combine four of these guest staterooms to create two large VIP suites, each with a sitting room and separate his and her bathroom. As such, on the Guest Level, you have the choice of a five, four, or three stateroom layout. Options:
- Guest Cabin 1 (Queen)
- Guest Cabin 2 (King, 2 x Twins or Lounge)
- Guest Cabin 3 (Queen)
- Guest Cabin 4 (Queen)
- Guest Cabin 5 (King, 2 x Twins or Lounge)
- Forward Suite Conversion:
- Guest Cabin 1
- Guest Cabin 2
- Aft Suite Conversion:
- Guest Cabin 3
- Guest Cabin 5
- Mega Suite Conversion:
- Guest Cabin 3
- Guest Cabin 4
- Guest Cabin 5
- Guest Gym (Can be used for Massage Bed set up)
Guest area notes:
- Guest foyer with Subzero refrigerator and Hoshizaki ice maker under service area.
- Guest cabins 1 & 3 have tubs
- Elevator access to this level.
- Crew access for service is hidden in the forward part of the hallway.
The main salon is accessed from the aft deck via automated doors and is surrounded on all sides by massive windows. Separated by a small buffet cabinet from the formal dining area, the beautiful wood clad room is a perfect place to greet guests or have a relaxed conversation. Just forward of the main salon is the primary guest entry foyer with a separate formal entrance to starboard. From this area, you can proceed forward to the master stateroom, up to the skylounge or down to the guest staterooms via a beautiful circular stairway or spacious 4 level elevator.
Skylounge and Upper aft deck
- Large seating area to port side and game table to starboard
- Wet bar forward with Subzero refrigerator and Hoshizaki ice maker, concealed glass storage
- 65” TV in ceiling
- 4 panel sliding door that opens full beam to combine skylounge with upper aft deck.
- Customized sliding door system allows the aft dining area to be enclosed in inclement weather.
- Assorted settees and chairs scattered throughout the upper aft deck.
- Dining for 8-12 guests
- Windscreen doors to port and starboard
- Dining for 8-12 guests aft
- Hidden TV behind cabinet
- Assorted chairs and chaise lounges
- Windscreen doors to port and starboard
- Elevators to sundeck interior near a large interior observation room with large windows
- Jacuzzi forward surrounded by large sunpad
- Grill, bar, dumbwaiter, refrigerator, ice maker on port side forward
- Captains stateroom behind bridge with second access to walkaround deck.
- Captains office across the hall behind bridge
- Note:1st officer and chief stewardess offices in pilothouse
- 7 crew cabins forward below deck
- Crew Mess and crew galley
- Starboard passage to shell door opening at waterline level
- Tank Deck
- Additional staff cabin for two (2) persons
- Walk in refrigerators to starboard side
- Two (2) dry stores lockers starboard side
- Laundry to port side
- Lower deck crew lounge
- Wine cellar
- Coffee station
- Milk refrigeration
- Subzero 601R
- Second access to walkaround deck
- Sink & Insinkerator
- Commercial ice machine
- Additional foldable counter space
- Large storage area for toys and gear
- Overhead gantry crane to launch two (2) jetskis
- Large storage lockers to starboard side
- Technical areas to port and starboard for ship’s equipment
- Entry to engine room forward
Wheelchair access: yacht is generally wheelchair accessible for a small wheelchair.
Caterpillar 3516B DI-TA 1492 kW @ 1600 rpm maximum. (16) , twin turbo , after , four-stroke cycle high speed diesel engines. They are with block , triple fuel , and are 24VDC . They are to the reverse / reduction gear using a flexible and four (4) point .
Engine Hours (as of 6/15/21):
Port: 13,778 Starboard: 13,782
Major overhaul due at 16,000 hours (estimated)
ZF (ZFW 7500) with 4.026:1 reduction gear
Two 5-bladed NiBrAl propellers (1900mm diameter/1664mm pitch), C45-N special steel shaft (175mm diameter) in oil bath stern tubes.
Total /24 Hours
Generators & Electricity
Scania DI13 074M, 300kW (New 2013) – dedicated generator room
Perkins 4TGM/13 - 73KW emergency generator (outside engine room) – 52 hours
Hours (as of June 14, 2021):
Port:10,271 Center: 10,530 Starboard: 12,579
Top rebuild due at 20,000 hours (estimated)
Generator Fuel Consumption:
40 liters per hour, 960 liters per day per generator
Shore power cables
150 kVa ASEA Shorepower converters (new 2019)
Incoming: 480V 3phase or any frequency/voltage worldwide
Output volts: 440 volt/ 60 Hz
Main engine starting: 24V
Generator starting: 24v
Three-phase 440V/60Hz system with automatic parallel system with automatic synchronizing and load sharing.
Heinen & Hopman chilled water circulation system to the central air-handling units with ducting throughout the yacht. Certain technical areas have dedicated fan coil units. Heating from electric heaters. Compressors have frequency controls for power management. Fresh air makeup units installed.
HEM 40 reverse osmosis w/ capacity for 16,000 / day each
Quantum Zero speed fin stabilizers with XT Upgrade (2019)
Jastram 135 kW electro motor with 4 bladed propeller with frequency control.
Veth 110 kW electro motor retractable – 360 degrees
Westfalia OTC 2-02-137 fuel oil purifier
Racor fuel filters on each engine
Oily Water Separator
DVZ – 500 liters/day
Nine 800 liter tanks with 18kw heating elements. Hot water circulating pump installed.
Bilge Water Filtration:
An oily bilge water separator, type DVZ 250, 15 ppm, with alarm
Hamann treatment system – US Coast Guard Type II & IMP approved – 24,000 liters / day.
Fresh Water System:
Three Speck pumps, one pressure tank with water softener. A silver sterilizer and charcoal filter are also in line.
Grey & Black Water Pumps
Fire and Bilge Pumps
Cathelco system installed in seawater inlet chests
COMMUNICATION & NAVIGATION SYSTEMS
Inmarsat-F Satcom Nera F77
Inmarsat-F Satcom Nera F33
Panasonic KX-TD 12/32 PABX
Sailor Compact 4500 SSB
Sperry RT 4822 w/ DSC
Portable ICOM IC-M1V
Panasonic PBX or individual radios
Furuno X band with 8 ft antenna and ARPA
Furuno S Band with 12 ft antenna and ARPA
Anschutz Standard 20 gyro
Kahlenberg Air Horn Model T5
Furuno FCV-582L w/ 50/200 kHz transducer
B&G Hydra 2000
LEICA, model MX-420