50m Ceccarelli Explorer Yacht
2023 164' 1" ROSETTI SUPERYACHTS Motor Yacht Italy Price on Application
2023 164' 1" ROSETTI SUPERYACHTS Motor Yacht Italy
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2023 164' 1" ROSETTI SUPERYACHTS Motor Yacht Expedition/Explorer 50m Ceccarelli Explorer Yacht yacht for sale in Italy today!
Rather than call her an explorer yacht we chose to name her a Supply Vessel due to the Rosetti Shipyard's 100 years of commercial experience.
The renderings and layout are meant to gain the attention of a client with the end result of a fully custom global cruiser capable of handling any sea condition in complete comfort.
Additional information is available upon request.
History Of Rosetti Shipyard
- As an evolution of the previous Rosetti Menotti founded at the beginning of XX century, Rosetti Marino SpA is both a global leader in the engineering and construction of on-shore and off-shore plants.
- Also specializing in a wide range of commercial ships from ocean-going tugs and platform supply vessels to passenger ferries, equipped with state-of-the-art equipment for propulsion, automation, navigational aids and control systems.
- Quoted on the Milan stock exchange (AIM list) and comprising 18 companies, 9 branch offices and 1,200 employees.
- The company has established a global reputation, in both Energy and Shipbuilding markets, for its highly efficient, custom-built vessels, for respecting delivery times and for its effective post-delivery support.
- There is an increase in the production of tugboats, which has become the central focus of Rosetti Marino’s shipbuilding activities.
- Rosetti Marino embarks in the construction of ferries of different sizes, both for the open sea and for inland waters.
- The hull assembly area in the San Vitale shipyard is increased in size in order to accommodate larger vessels.
- Rosetti Marino further develops its skills and capabilities in building different types of tugs from harbor tugs to powerful ocean-going tugs with ASD, tractor and VSP type propulsion systems.
- The first Platform Supply Vessel is built for the offshore market.
- Anchor Handling Tugs and Anchor Handling Tug Supply Vessels with up to 220t BP are built.
- Particular attention is placed on the development of projects for the design and construction of eco-friendly Diesel Electric/Hybrid and LNG fueled ferries and tugboats.
- The PSVs built by Rosetti Marino are currently operating on deep-sea offshore projects and continue to demonstrate a high level of operational capability, efficiency and reliability.
- Rosetti Marino turns its shipbuilding experience and technical know-how to the superyacht sector, securing its position as leader in the engineering and construction of commercial vessels.
All vessels of Rosetti Superyachts are built in the San Vitale yard, historical plant of Rosetti Marino, located in the Italian port of Ravenna. The wide production shipyard covers a total area of 257,000 sq/m. With its 64.700 sq/m the area is specifically dedicated to shipbuilding, it offers berthage and mooring and includes covered surfaces of approximately 17,000 sq/m. The facility also includes two construction sheds of 25mx100m each, 4.000 sq/m of mechanical workshops, assembly halls with overhead cranes, pre-assembly areas with a permanent roof, 3 gantry cranes (1x100t and 2x35t) and a dry dock measuring 160mx25m. The quay is 175m long with a 7.5m draft and has direct access to the Adriatic Sea. Rosetti Marino applies quality, environmental and safety certifications ISO 9001, ISO 14001 e OHSAS 18001.
Yacht Designer Overview
Custom Yacht Design
CYD designs custom yachts, and this market niche still plays an important role, especially for custom yachts made of wood, steel, alluminium or composites. We offers to the clients something unique that they have not found on the market. We work closely with the client, manually sketching to transform their dream into reality. Building a custom cruising yacht can be the epitome of an owner’s dream. CYD have extensive experience in wood design yachts both power and sail starting from cruiser boats in the early 1960′s up to today. CYD designed a number of wooden boats in strip-planked cedar, like the My Song 50 or CYD 4710 for Cantiere Alto Adriatico, and in cold-moulded wood, like Seridama built in 2010 by Cantiere Navale De Cesari in Cervia.
CYD’s founder Epaminonda Ceccarelli designed and built the first Italian mass-produced FRP boat in the early 1960′s, the Classis 26 then we can mention EC 21, Sciuscià, EC 26, EC31, EC 37 and Seariff. CYD works closely with the production framework, and Giovanni Ceccarelli has over 30 years of experience in yacht design for production. Giovanni Ceccarelli started in early 1985 with the mass-production of the Mini Tonner Mini Wing, after series-producing the Half tonner Audace. CYD currently has a range of production yacht designs for Rimar Yacht, Sirena Marine , Neo Yachts, Carnevali Yachts, Grand Soleil , Eleva Yachts with whom we have established long-standing relations.
CYD designs the interiors of our yachts. CYD designers closely cooperate with our clients, to create the best possible interior layout. The solutions we propose are a clear statement of our Mediterranean culture Sunny interiors, light colours, and Renaissance-like use of materials. We have established close relations with high end Italian furniture materials suppliers, leading worldfamous firms. We always start from hand sketches and rendering, to then move on to detailed 3D drawings and computer renderings. Deep commitment plays a pivotal role in the development of ideas and design to ensure that the final result is an expression of our job and the client’s ideas.
We design the exterior style for our yachts. Our design have clean lines and are durable in the time. We created the double eyes in the houses of Carnevali’ s yachts, and now we did the innovation of the shoreline of The Fifty for Eleva Yachts. When we design for an established yard like Grand Soleil we gave to them innovation but with the respects of their style and traditions.
Like on the 35-metre concept, the main deck features a generous open-plan lounge and dining area separated by the staircase and integrated bar unit. The owner’s suite is located on the upper deck overlooking the aft deck. The sun deck is equipped with a Jacuzzi, dining and relaxation area.
"Simple, not simpler! On the new 50m Supply Vessel Yacht, hull and superstructures are part and parcel of each other, much like in sailboat design. This is not a simple exercise in ‘redressing’ a standardised platform: the hull lines and the topside's ones are inextricably linked together to give continuity to the whole."
Look at this: the 50-metre concept has a beam of nearly 10 metres, which offers even more interesting layout solutions. The main deck is arranged on two levels and covers a total area of 170 sq/m, including a 13 sq/m infinity pool and expansive beach club. The pool is heated so it can still be enjoyed as a hot tub in colder climates. Alternatively, the space can carry toys or a mini submarine. The tender is housed inside a dedicated garage.”