48m Spadolini Supply Vessel - 2020 157' 6" ROSETTI SUPERYACHTS
Fort Lauderdale Florida POA
Fort Lauderdale Florida
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!
Rather than call her an expedition yacht or mega yacht Rosetti Shipyard chose to reflect the 100+ years of experience with the title 'Supply Vessel'
This platform can be completely customized at the request of the client. Wether it be a large pool or ability to carry a large number of tenders, this 48m can accomplish both.
The purpose of the renderings and general arrangement floor plan are to showcase an idea. Clients are welcome to introduce their own designer with the end result being a truly bespoke project purposely built for the individual client.
Full technical specifications and multiple layouts are available upon request.
History Of Rosetti Shipyard
- As an evolution of the previous Rosetti Menotti founded at the beginning of XX century, Rosetti Marino SpA is both a global leader in the engineering and construction of on-shore and off-shore plants.
- Also specializing in a wide range of commercial ships from ocean-going tugs and platform supply vessels to passenger ferries, equipped with state-of-the-art equipment for propulsion, automation, navigational aids and control systems.
- Quoted on the Milan stock exchange (AIM list) and comprising 18 companies, 9 branch offices and 1,200 employees.
- The company has established a global reputation, in both Energy and Shipbuilding markets, for its highly efficient, custom-built vessels, for respecting delivery times and for its effective post-delivery support.
- There is an increase in the production of tugboats, which has become the central focus of Rosetti Marino’s shipbuilding activities.
- Rosetti Marino embarks in the construction of ferries of different sizes, both for the open sea and for inland waters.
- The hull assembly area in the San Vitale shipyard is increased in size in order to accommodate larger vessels.
- Rosetti Marino further develops its skills and capabilities in building different types of tugs from harbor tugs to powerful ocean-going tugs with ASD, tractor and VSP type propulsion systems.
- The first Platform Supply Vessel is built for the offshore market.
- Anchor Handling Tugs and Anchor Handling Tug Supply Vessels with up to 220t BP are built.
- Particular attention is placed on the development of projects for the design and construction of eco-friendly Diesel Electric/Hybrid and LNG fueled ferries and tugboats.
- The PSVs built by Rosetti Marino are currently operating on deep-sea offshore projects and continue to demonstrate a high level of operational capability, efficiency and reliability.
- Rosetti Marino turns its shipbuilding experience and technical know-how to the superyacht sector, securing its position as leader in the engineering and construction of commercial vessels.
All vessels of Rosetti Superyachts are built in the San Vitale yard, historical plant of Rosetti Marino, located in the Italian port of Ravenna. The wide production shipyard covers a total area of 257,000 sq/m. With its 64.700 sq/m the area is specifically dedicated to shipbuilding, it offers berthage and mooring and includes covered surfaces of approximately 17,000 sq/m. The facility also includes two construction sheds of 25mx100m each, 4.000 sq/m of mechanical workshops, assembly halls with overhead cranes, pre-assembly areas with a permanent roof, 3 gantry cranes (1x100t and 2x35t) and a dry dock measuring 160mx25m. The quay is 175m long with a 7.5m draft and has direct access to the Adriatic Sea. Rosetti Marino applies quality, environmental and safety certifications ISO 9001, ISO 14001 e OHSAS 18001.
Yacht Designer Overview
Tommaso Spadolini comes from a long line of architects and his father, Pierluigi, was one of the first to take an industrial design course at university in Italy over 40 years ago. He designed the first modern motoryacht—the Akhir line by Cantieri di Pisa, which still bears the original exterior design.
Spadolini started designing yachts under his father’s supervision and has worked on more than 200 yachts over the past 30 years. Design Studio Spadolini is committed to developing solutions with the highest attention to detail and technical innovation, while also keeping an eye on the environment to deliver distinctive, ‘green’, successful projects.
Design Studio Spadolini has an experienced team with one objective — to create a client’s dream. This, together with our comprehensive project management skills, guarantees every aspect of the design process and results in a build that the client and the studio will be proud of.
We follow all the numerous stages of development and oversee the work in progress, applying strict quality control. Years of experience has given us the knowledge needed to help guide our clients with complex projects to ensure they go smoothly and, ultimately, are enjoyable.
The main deck is allocated to the owner with a vast living area and a spacious wide-bodied cabin at the bow, with a separate studio. The guests can be hosted in the 4 double cabins on the lower deck.
A sleek line and an aggressive shape for this 4-deck supply vessel providing ample living space both indoors and outdoors.The sun deck may be provided with a Jacuzzi and with a sea view for the guests to enjoy. The upper deck is dedicated to the living areas with a covered lounge and an alfresco dining area. The cockpit area can store big tenders or have a touch-and-go helicopter area; it is also very comfortable for sunbathing or simply having fun in the pool (optional) at the stern.