ONLY ONE - 2015 151' 11" BAGLIETTO Baglietto 152'
Built by Italian yard Baglietto in 2015, Only One is a full displacement steel and aluminium yacht, designed inside and out by Francesco Paszkowski. Large outdoor spaces are complemented by a voluminous and elegantly styled interior, featuring fine woods, neutral soft furnishings and silk carpets.
Able to welcome up to 10 guests, with nine crew on board, the yacht has five luxurious guest cabins including an impressive full master suite located on the aft main deck, two VIP doubles and two twins. The master is a beautiful space that includes his and hers bathrooms, a private study and a dressing room. Impeccably maintained in the three years since her launch,
Only One is a high-quality European-built yacht that is perfect for entertaining or simply enjoying life on the sea in luxurious comfort.Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!
- Extended warranty on engines - until 1750 hours and/or until may 2021
- New exterior furniture
- New carpets
- Low engine hours
The aft deck area opens into the main salon through large sliding glass doors.
Her expansive saloon featuring fine woods, neutral fabrics and silk carpets has comfortable seating and a full entertainment centre including a rise and fall 36-inch plasma television screen providing a division from the formal dining area.
Moving forward is a full-width galley with all the latest Miele equipment.
The full beam Master suite is located forward on the main deck, including a private office, a dressing room and two separate bathrooms.
The 25 square meters beach club gives easy access to the sea and creates the ideal space for a gym and staging area for watersports.
The 4 Guest cabins on the lower deck include two doubles and two twin cabins forward.
All staterooms have entertainment centers, television screens and en-suite bathrooms.
BRIDGE DECK & SUNDECK
The sky lounge featuring big couches and a coffe table opens out onto a huge covered upper aft deck through two electric sliding doors. The outside bridge deck is equipped with a table that can comfortably accommodates up to 10 people.
The spacious deck area on the sundeck includes seating and dining facilities, a bar, ice maker and barbecue grill.
Plumbing has been installed for an additional jacuzzi.
2 x Caterpillar 3512B DITA‐SWAC diesels producing 1977hp @ 1835RPM
Engine hours as per June 2020:
Extended warranty on engines - 2 years or 1000hrs
Gear Box: (2) ZF 4611 w/ 4.06:1 reduction ratio
2 x Kohler 125kW, 400vAC, 3 Phase @ 1500RPM 1 x Kohler 50kW, 400vAC, 3 Phase @ 1500RPM
Gens hours as per June 2020:
Watermaker(s): (2) Idromar IDM7 @ 1842 gal/ 7000 ltr per day w/ Silver Ion
Stabilizers: Naiad 621 at anchor w/ 3.5sqm fins
Bow Thruster: TRAC 123hp w/ 24" Tunnel
Fuel Filtration: Westfalia OTC3-02 Centrifuge, (2) Parker 1000 on each generator, Parker 500 on each generator
Bilge Water Filtration: DVZ-FSU OilChief oily water separator
Sewage System: Hamann HL Cont 2.2 Slim
Fresh Water System: (2) Gianneschi 3 Phase w/ filter and UV Sterilizer
Steering System: Hydraulic w/ double effects pistons
Backup Emergency Steering: Hand steering w/ wheel (Garage)
Helm/Control Stations: (3) Pilothouse, port and starboard wing stations
(2) Gianneschi Fuel oil transfer pumps, Gianneschi Oil transfer pump; Mannesmann-Rexroth Marex OS engine controls; Hot water circulation pumps, Compressed air pump & tank; Vega tank monitor; Main engine pre-heaters
• Shore Power: 400vAC, 3 Phase, 50Hz\n
• Batteries: (14) 24vDC batteries split between main engine, generator, radio, emergency & service batteries charged by alternator and/or constavolt\n
SatCom (s): SeaTel 3612 VSAT\n
• Satellite TV System: SeaTel 4004\n
• Telephone System: Panasonic Digital Hybrid w/ 23 extensions\n
• SSB: Sailor 6301 MF/HF (Pilothouse)\n
• VHF Fixed: (2) Sailor RT6222 DSC Class A (Pilothouse); (1) Sailor
RT6215 DSC Class D (Crew)\n
• SatCom: Sailor 6006 GMDSS Message Terminal (Pilothouse)\n
• Intercom System: Off Ships Phone System\n
• Cellular Phone System: Telular SX 6 GSM/GPRS\n
• Ships Computer: Yes\n
• Printer: Epson XP-720 (Pilothouse)\n
• Internal Comm. System: Vintagor ETB-5 (4 stations)
• Radar #1: Furuno FR-2117 BB X Band @ 96nm w/ARPA (Pilothouse)\n
• Radar #2: Furuno NavNet 3D X Band @ 64nm w/ ARPA (Pilothouse)\n
• Autopilot: Simrad AP 70 (Pilothouse)\n
• Gyrocompass: Simrad AR80 (Pilothouse)\n
• Compass: Cantalupi\n
• Depth Sounders: Skipper GDS 101 (Pilothouse)\n
• Video Sounder: Furuno NavNet 3D (Pilothouse)\n
• GPS: (2) Furuno GPS Navigator 150 (Pilothouse)\n
• Plotter Software: Transas\n
• NavTex: Furuno NX 700-B (Pilothouse)\n
• AIS: Transis M-3 (Pilothouse)\n
• Wind Indicator: Furuno RD-33 (Pilothouse)\n
• Speed Indicator: Furuno RD-33 (Pilothouse\n
• Miscellaneous: (4) 19' Hatteland Monitors (Pilothouse); CCTV System w/ (4) Cameras (Port & Stbd sidedecks; Engine Room; Aft Deck)\n
FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT
• Fire/Heat/Smoke Detectors: Throughout\n
• Fixed Fire System: FM-200 (Engine Room); CO2 in Galley hood\n
• Sprinkler System: Throughout\n
• Fire Extinguisher: Hand Held Throughout\n
• Seawater Firefighting Stations: As required by Class\n
• Fireman's Firefighting Suit: (2) with contained breathing apparatus
Deck And Hull
• Anchor Windlass System: (2) Maxwell 11000VWC 3 Phase AC w/Capstan\n
• Anchors: (2) Stockless Navy Type @ 350 kg each\n
• Anchor Chain: (2) 150m x 19mm Grade 2\n
• Deck Capstans: (2) Maxwell 4000VC 3 Phase AC on aft stern quarters\n
• Main Tender Davit: MOR Hydraulic 1,800 kg Capacity (Foredeck)\n
• Accommodation Ladders: Carbon Fibre Manual Sea Stairs\n
• Stern Boarding Gangway: Motomar Electric-Hydraulic\n
• Spotlights: ACR
• Miscellaneous: Khalenberg Triple Trumpet Air Horn; Speich Window Wipers at Pilothouse; Tender fueling station; LED Underwater Lights\n
Galley and Laundry Equipment
• Range: Miele 1212 Six Burner Induction Top\n
• Oven: Miele 4810; Miele 6890\n
• Grill: Miele 1322\n
• Microwave: Miele 8261\n
• Refrigeration: Liebherr 5872 w/Freezer\n
• Freezer: Custom Walk-in\n
• Icemakers: Hoshizaki 21\n
• Dishwashers: (2) Miele 7856 Professional\n
• Trash Compactor: Solisa Elite\n
• General Galley: Miele 1411 Fryer\n
• Galley Other: Dumbwaiter
\nAdditional Galley Equipment
• Grill: (Sundeck)\n
• Microwave: Miele 8261 (Skylounge Pantry; Crew Mess)\n
• Refrigeration: (2) Frigomar 3073 (Sundeck; Skylounge); Miele 9122 (Skylounge\n
Pantry); (3) Vitrifrigo 621 (Owner Office;Salon Bar; Gym); Miele 621 (Crew\n
• Icemakers: (3) Hoshizaki 21 (Sundeck; Skylounge Pantry; Crew Mess)\n
• Wine Cooler: (2) Liebherr (Skylounge Pantry; Galley Pantry)\n
• Dishwashers: Zanussi (Sundeck); Miele 4670 (Skylounge Pantry);\n
Miele 1572 (Crew Mess)\n
• Main Laundry Washer(s): (2) Miele 5065 (Laundry)\n
• Main Laundry Dryer(s): (2) Miele 5136 (Laundry)
Tender and Toys
Castoldi tender 5.5M with 26Hours
Castoldi tender 4.7M with 44Hours
2 x SeaDoo Jetskis