1983 146' PROTEKSAN Motor Yacht Monaco Monaco €2,250,000 EUR
1983 146' PROTEKSAN Motor Yacht Monaco Monaco
COSTA MAGNA’s notable features include a yawning teak-decked flybridge with multiple lounging areas forward and aft. A second helm with duplicate controls affords a great vantage point from which to cruise. An on-deck spa Jacuzzi with banquette seating and al fresco dining opportunities invite the best of the yachting lifestyle, while a Bimini top provides ample shade throughout the day.
COSTA MAGNA boasts a flexible layout, silent cruising, low fuel consumption and a large interior volume.
COSTA MAGNA presents a rare opportunity to acquire a displacement hull yacht in her size range that is competitively priced and a proven bluewater cruiser.
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 1983 146' PROTEKSAN Motor Yacht Costa Magna yacht for sale in Monaco, Monaco today!
The large OWNER’S SUITE is forward on the main deck. The foremost part occupies the full width OWNER’S BATHROOM finished in rose pink marble. The bathroom has access through doors on the port and starboard sides. Amidships is a large marble bath. On the starboard side of the bath is a bidet and a washbasin. On the port side are the toilet and a washbasin. Next is the centrally positioned king size bed with bedside tables on either side. On the port side of this stateroom is a sofa. Further aft is the OWNER’S STUDY. To starboard is a desk and executive chair. Opposite is a sofa and chair and a coffee table. This cabin has ample locker and hanging space.
On the starboard side of the aft bulkhead is a door giving private access to the ondeck bathroom with a head and washbasin (access for guest is from the passage way running down the starboard side).
Access to the owner’s quarters if from this starboard side passageway. Here is access up to the wheelhouse and down to the guest quarters.
Amidships, through a door from the passageway, is the L-shaped GALLEY and PANTRY AREA.
Forward to port are the stairs leading down to the crew’s quarters.
Aft is the DINING ROOM with a large round table for ten guest. and the MAIN SALOON which has an intimate central seating area with two sofas facing each other. There are two sliding doors leading from the saloon to the large AFT DECK.
From forward is the CREW AREA with to port an UPPER and LOWER BERTH CABIN and to starboard an UPPER and LOWER BERTH CABIN with a bathroom ensuite including a shower, head and washbasin. Aft to port is a bathroom with a shower, head and double wash basin. Aft to port is a TRIPLE BERTH CABIN. The CREW MESS has a dining table with a U-shaped settee. There is a video library with a television and video recorder. In the starboard corner is an electric Miele 4burner ring stove and double stainless sink. Along the aft bulkhead are large refrigerator and deepfreeze storage. Aft to port of the crew mess is the LAUNDRY AREA. Aft (through a watertight door) is a walkin COLD DRY STORE. Aft to port is a bathroom with a head. Aft of this is a TWIN CABIN with upper and lower berths. Then there is the stairway for the crew access to the main deck. There is an emergency crew exit from the forward crew cabin.
Aft, through a door, is the crew service access to the lower deck GUEST ACCOMMODATION. To starboard is a DOUBLE BEDDED CABIN with a bathroom ensuite including a bath with a telephone type shower, a double sink and an adjoining head and bidet area. The cabin is equipped with a radio cassette and an internal phone. There are hanging lockers and drawers. Aft to port is a
small TWIN BEDDED CABIN, which has two berths, installed, one athwart ships and one the length of the vessel. Aft to starboard is a DOUBLE BEDDED CABIN with a bathroom ensuite with a bath, a double sink, adjoining bidet and head area. This cabin has a sofa, radio cassette player and internal phone. There are hanging lockers and drawer space. Aft to port is a TWIN BEDDED CABIN with a bathroom ensuite with a shower stall, a double sink and adjoining head and bidet area. The cabin is equipped with a radio cassette player and an internal phone. There are hanging lockers and drawer space. There are storage cupboards in the hallway.
From the engine room there is a possibility of access to the GARAGE with a lift to aft deck (not in use presently). Access is through the hinged aft bulwarks and ramp to the shore.
Upper Deck/Sky Lounge
Forward the wheelhouse is L-shaped, with the radio room area on the port side and the entrance to the CAPTAIN’S CABIN on the starboard side. The captain’s cabin has a single bed that can be opened to form a double bed. There is a desk and an ensuite bathroom with a shower, head and washbasin.
From the radio room area is a door leading to a short passageway from which is access to a DAY POWDER ROOM and to the SKY BAR. This has a L-shaped seating to port and to starboard and a bar with a stainless steel sink and an Electrolux frigo bar with icemaker. Double sliding doors lead onto the UPPER DECK with a large dining table and 2 additional dining/coffee tables with
banquette seating. The JACUZZI DECK is adjacent and has a spa Jacuzzi with banquette seats on either side. There is teak decking throughout.
Up from a corridor is access to the FLYBRIDGE AREA, which is teaked. There is a steering consul amidships with a bench seat with duplicate controls. An extension was constructed in 1999 to give a total of 60 m². There is a bimini top over the fly bridge.
MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT
2 x 867hp G.M. engines type 12V 149T diesels
Engine hours: 51000
Propellers: 4 Bladed, Bronze
Gearbox: Twin disc gear boxes
2 x 115 kW Stamford generators driven by 671 Detroit diesels with Centek silencer/water separators.
Generator hours: 8.685
Voltage: 24V / 220V, 3 phase
4 x 200AH – 12V Acid type
6 x 160 AH 12V Gel type
2 x 160AH 12V gel type
2 x 200AH 12V Acid type
380V 220V, 3 phase, 50 cycle & 24V
John Deere 6068TFM50 Diesel engine
Sauer Danfos Hydraulic Pump
Hardy Engineering Hydraulic Motor
Alfa Laval separator
4 x fan coil AC compressor (each cabin has its own modular air conditioning unit)
Fridge system with new compressors, seals and full revision 2001 & 2002
Waste water treatment:
Oily water separator:
2 x Koopnautic
TV / DVD
Seatel satellite television system
2010/5 decoders Television and video in saloon 1998
5 x televisions and videos in guest cabins 1999
Television and video in crew mess 2009
Nera Saturn M Satellite telephone system
6 x Bang & Olufsen Music CD systems 1998
IPod and dock
Safety & Security Equipment
- EPIRB : SOLAS SART: SOLAS Line Throwing Appliance: Speedling
- Life Rafts : 2x Zodiac 12 Man. 3x DSB 12 Man + 1x12 Man
- Life Jackets: 53 x SOLAS approved life jackets
- Fire Fighting Equipment : 29 x fire extinguishers – yearly checked
- New fire alarm system installed in engine room 1999 Breathing apparatus for 2 fire fighters with complete SOLAS approved suits
- Life rings : 2 x Man overboard life rings and lights SOLAS
- Ship Alarms: Furuno FA 150
- Bilge & Fire Pumps: Custom
- Searchlight : Yes
- Security Cameras: Ikegani video security system
- Ship Safes: Yes
- Inmarsat: C
- Navtex: ICS Navtex (GMDSS)
- Broadband Internet: D-Link
- GSM: Yes
- SSB radio: Sailor
- Mini M: Saturn M
- Telephone: Panasonic electronic telephone system
- Bang & Olufsen and Siemens telephone handsets
- Icom GM110 DSC panel (GMDSS)
- VHF handheld radio: Sailor VHF RT 2048 (GMDSS)
- Magnetic compass: Anschultz Keil
- Gyro compass: Anschultz gyrocompass
- Depth sounder:
Autohelm depth sounder and speed log
Furuno colour echo sounder
TMQ Bosun autopilot (2nd autopilot)
Arpa Raytheon M25 radar (conforms to GMDSS)
Furuno 72 mile radar
- Electronic chart system: C-Map
FSN 70 satellite navigator Furuno GPS Navigator
GP 80 (2 x GPS)
Furuno Universal AIS
- Instrumentation system (wind speed & direction): VDO wind indicator and wind speed
Anchors & Chain: 2 x 210kg, 2 x 170mm 21mm diameter
2 x Cramm Engineering cranes
1 x Sanguinetti telescoping hydraulic 1000kg
Windlass: Type Electro Rossi
Passarelle: Hydraulic type 24DC 24.C.002 “PIN Craft”
Bathing Ladder: Pin Craft
Stern Capstans: Rossi type MRV 126F07 1.1kw
Galley and domestic Equipment
Large American Style
Deep freeze and refrigerating cold room
- 1 x Oven
Large commercial Zanussi 4burner stove and ovens
2 x large Zanussi electric plates and deep fryer
- Microwave: Dimension 4 microwave
- Icemaker: Brema icemaker
- Dumbwaiter: Yes
- Dishwasher: Miele dishwasher
- Washing machine
1 x Faure 7kg
1 x Whirlpool 8kg
1 x Haier 6kg
1 x Ariston 8kg
1 x Whirlpool 9kg
1 x Solopex 6kg
Tender and Toys
- 1 x Novamarine 450 tenders turbo jet propellers
- 2 x Yamaha Wave Runners
- 2 x 2 person kayaks
The 2019/2020 refit included:
- AC System serviced including replacing 1 compressor/cooler unit
- Galley Cookers / Oven serviced
- Rebuilt/replaced Jacuzzi control units
- Replaced Service Batteries
- Replaced Generator Batteries
- Rebuilt Starboard Alternator on Generator
- Rebuilt Main Steering Hydraulic rams
- Rebuilt Stabilizer rams Starboard
- Replaced all Shaft cutlass bearings Starboard and Port
- Teak decks Main deck and Swim platform rechaulked and sanded
- 5-year Bureau Veritas Classification survey completed
The 2018 refit included:
- New carpets throughout
- Refurbishment of soft furnishings in guest staterooms
- The 2015 refit included:
- Hardwood floors installed on main deck corridor, stairs leading to bridge/bar, as well as bar,
- corridor, bridge and office.
- New flat screen TV installed on jacuzzi deck
- 5 year Bureau Veritas Classification survey completed.
The 2013 refit included:
- New custom Scottish fine wool carpeting throughout
- New soft furnishings in Saloon
- Full Algrip Painting hull and superstructure
- Television installed on Jacuzzi deck
The 2011 refit included:
- Addition of numerous safety equipment to comply with new licence to carry 45 passengers.
- Superstructure repainted.
- New teak on upper deck
- Installation of Jacuzzi and adjacent lounging area.
- New crane installed on bow.
- Tenders relocated to bow
- Modification/silencing of generator exhaust systems.
- New cushion covers on Flybridge.
- New covers/decoration on upper deck.
The 2010 refit included:
- Full exterior paint and varnish
The 2006 refit included:
- New carpets throughout main deck and Owner’s area
- New wooden blinds installed main deck and sky lounge
- All new upholstery in the sky lounge
- New upholstery in the dining room
- New interior design of the main salon to the last details
- Owner’s cabin has all new fabrics and interior design
- New carpets in Sky Lounge/bar
The refit in 2003/2004 included:
- Installed new sewage system (Hamman plant)
- Installed new bow thruster
- Installed new air conditioning system (Heinen & Hopman)
- Installed new fridges compressor
- Installed new stabilizers (Koop Nautic)
- Built a swimming platform including a swimming ladder
- Built hydraulic gangway
- Complete overhaul of the 2 main engines
- Complete overhaul of the 2 generators
- Galvanized the chains and anchors
- Replacement of seawater manifold after sea chests and all the valves on that manifold.
- Alignment of the 2 propeller shafts
- Replacement of the 2 propeller shafts
- Changed the 2 boilers
- Repaint the inside of the freshwater tank
- Change of the deck plate in the floor salon (aft part)
- Built a bow storage
- 2 Yamaha wave runners
- 2 Novamarine FH 450 170hp (2005)
- Installed a new hydraulic rudder plant
- Thickness measurement of the hull (under water line area) and replacement of the weak area.
- Re-caulking of the decks
- Replacement of the deck in the following area: upper deck, 2 corridors, main deck, and aft deck.
- Replacement included teak, lamination, and inspection of the deck plates.
- Replacement of the ceiling (including electric wires) of the 4 outside corridors
- Change all the appliances of the galley (stove, oven, fridge)
- Enlargement of the bed in the master cabin.
- Painting of the hull (outside part)
- State of the art TV & stereo system.
The refit in 2001/2002 included:
- Sandblasting of under water hull
- Application of new antifouling
- Installation of new grey water tank and respective pipe work
- Installation of new cathodic system
- New tail shafts and stern tube glands
- New teak decking on the foredeck and on the fly bridge deck
- General maintenance of main engines and generators
- Build-up coat of antifouling
- Painting with Awlgrip paint system by Pinmar
The refit in 1999/2000 included:
- Two new cranes (Cramm) and two new tenders (Novamarine)
- New teak decking on the wheelhouse deck
- New sundeck area
- New seating on aft deck
- Fly bridge extension giving a total of 60sq meters
- Superstructure painted
- Installation Sea-Tel satellite system