CLEAR EYES - 2010 144' PAX NAVI / OZHAN MOBILYA Custom
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!
In 2020 CLEAR EYES completed her 10 Year ABS Class Survey and repainted her hull. A full list of all shipyard maintenance is available upon request. She shows in new condition.
The spacious interior of CLEAR EYES accommodates 10 guests in five staterooms with the option of two inflatable beds for two guests. The full beam master is situated in the aft and encompasses a luxurious king size bed, sumptuous seating areas and a marble en suite bathroom. Forward of the master are two twin staterooms with single beds, these staterooms are tastefully decorated and very spacious, each with TV / entertainment system and internet. Midships is the versatile VIP stateroom, there is the option of one full beam VIP with queen size bed, large lounging area and his and hers bathrooms or using the partition wall to create two doubles both with queen sized beds and en suites.
Choice of :
1 full beam master, 1 full beam VIP with lounge, 2 twin and 2 inflatable beds
1 full beam master, 2 double VIP's, 2 twin and 2 inflatable beds
The main saloon is divided into four sections. Seating to port and a dining table set for eight to starboard take up the aft area. All freestanding furniture is Swiss and gold painted, and bright, daring upholstery in deep pinks, greens and oranges abounds, contrasting with a light brown deck head and moquette.
The aft deck offers a huge sunbathing area with an integrated spa pool, alfresco dining and a little bar around the captain’s helm station. The top deck is exclusively for sunbathing and relaxing.
The front deck carries toys like Seabobs and jet skis, and has two very intimate crescent-shaped seats.
- Number of Guests 10
- Number of Cabins 5
- Cabin Configuration 3 Double, 2 Twin
- Bed Configuration 1 King, 2 Queen, 4 Single
- Engines Main engines: 2 x 670 hp CAT C18
- Generators: 2 x tri-phase 50-Hz generators
- Cruising Speed: 10 knots
- Fuel Consumption: 150 Litres/Hr
- Fuel capacity: 25.870Ltr
- Water capacity: 6040Ltr
- Fuel consumption: 100L/hour/ engine at cruising speed of 10 kts and 1400 RPM
- Speed: Depending upon the wind speed and the apparent angle of the wind. 13,5 kts maximum at 2100 RPM. 9 kts cruising
- Range: Maximum range of 3510 nautical miles @ 1500 RPM with 2 engines at 10 kn. NOTE: 10% reserve calculated.
- Engines: 2 x CAT 671 HP each @ 2100 RPM.
- Engine hours: 5398 hrs Stb, 5440 hrs Port
- Transmissions: Twindisc 3:48/1
- Propellers: 2 x five blade propeller
- Bow thruster: 1x100hp 240 hp Yanmar engine for independent hydraulic system 130 hrs
- Steering: Hydraulic via double cylinder system from Data
Generators & Electricity
- Generators: 2 x 69KW CAT
- Generator hours:13011 hrs port, 13068 hrs Stb
- Electricity: Onboard A.C. power is 380V 50 Cycles with the following Additional voltages: 220V single phase 50 Hz, 24V AC/DC Emergency and Electronics and for Navigation 12/24 volt.
- Shore power: Three Phase 380V
- Batteries: For main engine and generator starting, emergency, lighting, Electronics,(Separate system for navigation equipments and VHF system, 24 Volt service circuit. Batteries are charged via Vıctron Energy battery chargers (Combi) Air conditioning: Frigomar 4x78000 BTU Central System Other Machinery Refrigeration: Frigomar, 10 big size, 4 small size refrigerator. 2x700lt freezer, 4x1600lt fridge, 2x 500 bottles wine cooling
- Watermakers: 2x Sea Recovery Aquawhisper 1800-2 (2x500lt per hour) 4190 and 3971 hrs
- Hot water heaters: 2x300lt G&R stainless steel
- Bilge Water treatment: Separ Nelson Bilge Boy
- Toilets: Vacuum Type Evac
- Waste water treatment: Hamann Mini L Frame 5322lt\day
- Diving gear: Drager 3 tubes
- 2 Furling (Reckmann)
- Bow thruster (American Bowthruster)
- 2x Lewmar Captive Winches
- 9x Self tailing Lewmar Winches
- Opacmare Boarding Ladder
- Opacmare Pasarelle
- Opacmare Deck Crane x 2
- Windlass x 2 (Data)
- Rudder (Data)
- Monitoring system
- Sat phone, Fax & TV
- Kahlenberg Horn with two automatic control panel (M-511CD Whistle Control)
- Passerelle, davits, windlass have remote control.
- Jacuzzi on the aft deck
- Kärcher high pressure cleaner
- Extensive Tool Box & work bench
- Hp Printer, scanner, Fax, Copy
- PC and PC Network
- Internet connection via satellite and GSM
- Multimedia Network System
- Air Horn - Kahlenberg T2
- Search Lights -2x Sunshin
- Underwater Lights-14x Cantalupi
- Apple TV in the saloon
- Formula Marine
Mast heights over deck
- 40m Main, 32m Mizzen
- Mizzen sail:
- Total sailarea:
- Deck hardware:
- 2x Lewmar Hydraulic Captive Winches
- 4 x Lewmar hydraulic mast winches
- 3 x Lewmar hydraulic, 1x Lewmar manual Mizzen Winches
- 2 x Lewmar hydraulic capstans
- 2 x Reckmann furling winches
- Holmatro Boom Vang
- Holmatro Backstay Cylinders
- Nitronic 50 Rod Standing Rigging
- Hydra-Net-Radial Cut (spectra) Off Shore Cruising Sails
The basic concept of Clear Eyes is derived from the mega yacht standards of todays owners and charterers. One basic criterion is the separation of the guest and owner area from the crew - not only for the accommodation but especially for the non-sailing operation of the yacht. This is a unique point of Clear Eyes which will be appreciated of course by the owner and his guests but from the crew, too. A second unique feature is the enormous volume provided due to the hall shape of a long keeler. Also motor yacht enthusiastic visitors will appreciate the space available on Clear Eyes compared to other sailing yachts.
Owner and Guest
Guest approach Clear Eyes either on the aft gangway or through the starboard bathing ladder. Both accesses are fully retractable into the hull of the yacht. The guests will step into the ship through the saloon door and will find a spacious central saloon accommodating a dining area, living area, pantry for the service and a separated helm station for the captain. The saloon itself is spacious and a silk varnish of mahogany sets the tone of the timeless and luxury crafted woodwork. The colors of the saloon are determined by the loose furniture. On starboard a unique golden dining table for ten welcomes the guest and on port side a beautiful seating arrangement with colorful silk fabrics invites to relax. Even from the low seating point of the couch arrangement the guests will enjoy full visibility of the sea and not only the horizon. The pantry and the helm station are separated through the building furniture and it is note worthy that all furniture are not pre-manufactured but inbuilt work is the craftsmen standard of the yacht.
Guest and owner are accommodated in five cabins – three in the aft and two located mid-ship. A highlight of CLEAR EYES is the possibility to arrange two locations for a master arrangement or both at the same time. The classic and romantic one is located in the aft of the yacht; the second possibility is the combination of two guest rooms into one very sizable master arrangement at mid-ship. The two guest cabins in the aft are twin-bed arrangements, the mid-ship cabins are double beds whereas one can be re-arranged as a couch to be used in a possible master arrangement opening the sliding door to the attached second guest room. All cabins have an individual style of fabrics pleasing the eye of the connoisseur who will find that the onyx and marble of the bathroom matches the colors of the cabin. All cabins have sizable bathrooms – three of them are equipped with a double-shower arrangement. The master arrangement enjoys a his and her bathroom and the showers are throughout the ship equipped with modern LED light effects during showering. A marvelous experience to start or to end a relaxing day!
All cabins are equipped with state-of-the-art TV, entertainment, communication and internet equipment. Wireless is the standard and guests are welcomed to bring their I-Pod. Guests can choose films from the huge server library of the yacht – all can enjoy watching their dia shows of the photographs taken during the day or just follow the route of the ship. The TV of the main saloon allows operating the mast camera to check out beaches miles away.
CLEAR EYES provides three deck areas: the aft deck provides a huge lay-down area with an integrated whirlpool and the area is organized to be serviced from all sides.
The al fresco dining arrangement allows comfortable seating for all guests and the dining table consist of three pieces which allow an easy configuration of two separate tables for better use during sailing. The fly bridge and helm station of the captain are surrounded by a bar arrangement allowing to watch the captain and enjoy a drink at the same time. All three areas of the aft deck are protected by a sun tent which can easily be secured for sailing.
The sleek design lines of CLEAR EYES allow a full visibility from the aft deck over the main deck. This deck provides a huge sunbathing area and can also be partly protected through a tent arrangement fixed to the main boom.
The front deck carries the toys and tenders of CLEAR EYES whereas the top front part provides two intimate seating arrangements where guests can enjoy the elements of wind and water or just the sunset. All deck equipment like gangway, davits, bathing ladder, cranes and captive winches are completely integrated in the superstructure cladded with mahogany and teak.
CLEAR EYES carries an impressive set of tenders and toys for the pleasure of the guests. Beside the standard crew tender CLEAR EYES carries a 6.5 m guest tender powered by a 250 hp Mercury, a 250 hp Sea-doo Jet Ski, Yamaha Stand Up Jet Ski and 5 hp Sea bob x 2 for diving up to 40 meters extend the flexibility of the guests. A variety of water skis and towing toys up to a trampoline are available for the kids on board.
- Tender 250 hp Mercury Verado
- Tender 3.5m AB with new 30hp outboard
- Yamaha superjet
- 1 x Jetski Seadoo RXP 300hp, 2 seater
- 2 x Sea Bob 5hp (diving up to 40 meters)
- Laser Dinghy Pico Plus
- 1 x KT Surfing Drifter Pro 5.5
- 2 x pairs of adult waterskis
- 1 x Monoski
- 3 x wakeboards
- 1 x Knee board
- 1 x Paddleboard
- 1 x Trampoline
- 1 x inflatable kayak
- 1 x inflatable Viper
- 1 x Human inflatable ball
- Snorkelling gear
- Jacuzzi (shallow)
The crew of eight has its own department with two entrances – one from the belly aisle of the yacht and one from the front deck. The crew sleeps in four cabins with two bathrooms for the crew and the captain with his own en suite. One of the crew cabins could be extended with an extra bed for three. The crew department is at the same time hosting the laundry and ironing equipment. The crew department gives also access to one of the storage areas in the bilge for the diving equipment and another bilge compartment stores the big balloon sail which is directly hoisted from the storage area to the main mast.
Not only the crew department but also the crews’ working area is completely separated from the guests - a feature which is only seen on very large sailing yachts or on big motor yachts. The solution of this arrangement is provided by the hull shape of a long keeler which allows a third deck level used as a belly aisle and storage area underneath the front guest cabins. The aisle connects the crew department with the galley and crew mess. At the same time the aisle is used as a massive refrigeration, freezer and wine cellar compartment allowing independence of several weeks underway.
The crew itself enjoys a very comfortable crew mess seating six crew members opposite the yachts galley which is build to the highest industrial standards for professional chefs. The lower deck arrangement features several sliding doors to assure no fumes or noises reach the main deck and its guests. Even so it is the crews’ operation area including a highly sophisticated engine room every guest touring around will be amazed to which standards the yacht is built.