Blade II 2009 144' 5" MMGI SHIPYARD Motor Yacht
Antibes France $9,499,000 USD
Blade II is the one of a kind superyacht recognized all over the world. She passed a 10-year survey in 2020, a massive refit was finished in 2021. In 2023 the yacht completed another refit including a full paint job and installation of the new fin stabilizers.
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this 2009 144' 5" MMGI SHIPYARD Motor Yacht Mega Yacht Blade II yacht for sale in Antibes, Provence-Alpes-Cote-d'Azur, France today!
Additional specifications are available for this listing. Click below to get detailed information.
Blade II is the one of a kind superyacht recognized all over the world.
She passed a 10-year survey in 2020, a massive refit was finished in 2021. In 2023 the yacht completed another refit including a full paint job and installation of the new fin stabilizers.
Built in aluminum by the commercial shipyard MMGI in 2009, Blade II meets the highest industry standards:
- 1.6m draft is perfect for the shallow waters of Miami, the Bahamas, etc.
- max speed is 30 knots thanks to 2 diesel engines Caterpillar C32 of 1,925 hp each, 1 Vericor gas turbine of 4,400 hp
- floor-to-ceiling windows on the main deck
- 2.2 meters height of ceilings on both lower and main decks
- a garage on the bow opens both sides like the Tower bridge and holds a 7m tender and water toys
- fully accessible for a wheelchair & baby stroller: massive ramp, no steps, and an elevator from the master cabin to the sky lounge
- a huge aft deck looks like a massive beach club with plenty of space for sunbathing
Her luxurious minimalist interior exudes modern elegance while her smart layout makes for the perfect place to relax and socialize with guests. There are 5 guest cabins on board with its own bathroom, including a full beam master suite with huge windows on both sides.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Find More Yachts for Sale
receive full specifications on this listing
from the certified yacht broker.
receive a pdf brochure on this listing.