Marcato - 2006 141' HIKE METAL PRODUCTS & SHIP BUILDING LTD Expedition
Fort Lauderdale Florida $9,980,000 USD
Fort Lauderdale Florida
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!
The Master Suite is located on Owners Deck along with a skybar lounge and private deck.
Luxuriously appointed and located one deck above the main deck the owner's deck has its own private aft deck with a stylish lounge/bar. Full his and hers hanging lockers and an expansive head and large shower.
4 x Guests Suites
The four guest suites on the lower deck include two spaciously designed queen cabins and two oversized twin cabins with a double and extra long twin.
Dining areas are numerous and provide excellent diversity ranging from elegant formal dining on the main deck forward of the main salon. A large dining table on the aft main deck provides an alfresco option. The breakfast nook in the galley proves to be very popular at anytime of day. There is a dining table on the owners deck. The flybridge deck above the pilothouse also features a large bar with 360 degree views.
Between the guest and crew accommodation areas there is a large exercise room with overhead height to allow full extension of free weights while standing. This space double as a massage spa.
Crew facilities are in the bow.
The crew enjoys a spacious lounge and large galley located on main deck forward and separated from main deckhouse. This galley has its own appliances, a large settee and dining table, desk and TV. This area is accessed via the crew companionway stairs below or from a large watertight door aft from the well deck. This arrangement provides exceptional privacy for the owner and crew.
The Captains cabin located aft of the pilothouse. This spacious cabin and private head is close to the bridge and navigation desk.
Three crew cabins are forward on the lower deck and are separated from the guest cabins by a watertight door that allows interior access and passage to the guest companionway for service and passage in inclement weather. The crew cabins are large with full sized berths, large private heads and showers, and are very well appointed.
Storage space is maximized throughout the vessel with lids accessing compartments in the twin staterooms, crew cabins and crew lounge. Convenient storage area under the forward stairs to crew lounge.
Aft Deck and Cockpit
Longitudinally planked teak decking with margin boards and a 316L brushed stainless steel cap rail that shows that this is not a commercial vessel as one enters the aft deck from the cockpit. Two large cabinets with gloss white Microglass tops contain a U-Line refrigerator with external cooling fan, Franke bar sink with Grohe fixture. Fifteen dimable overhead lights and four stereo speakers are flush mounted in the overhead. There is also a security camera and cockpit flood lights. Two hydraulic warping windlasses and bits are located port and starboard with stainless steel fairleads in the bulwarks. An exquisitely crafted, large, teak dining table with inlays and high gloss finish is mounted on stanchions. A built-in lounge seat is facing forward and moveable chairs face aft to easily accommodate ten at the table for dining under the covered aft deck, which also features a full eisenglass enclosure.
Large teak cockpit with stainless capped bulwarks and transom door provide easy access to the full-beam teak swim platform that features a custom carbon-fiber swim ladder for easy access to tenders and floating docks. Towing bits and fairleads are 316L stainless steel. A removable sunshade provides shelter from sun or rain. Access to the lazarette via an oversized watertight door provides easy access to line storage, water sports equipment, ice machine, tender fueling station and engine room access. Fishing rod holders are mounted in the bulwark might as well troll dinner on a passage.
Located on the 02 deck allowing superb visibility and excellent comfort at sea due to the house aft configuration. Pilothouse windows are raked forward and equipped with de-fogging vents and Wynn Marine window wipers with washers. Port and starboard pilothouse doors allow easy access to wing control stations and external stairway to upper and lower decks. There is a raised seating area aft of the helm area, a navigation desk and proper chart table with full size chart storage drawers. An excellent array of navigation and communication electronics features a 40" electronic chart table and complete redundancy is installed and ergonomically arranged for long passages.
Main Engines 2 x 1000hp @ 1600 RPM Caterpillars 3508B
Engine Hours: 7,600
Reduction Gears: Reintjes free standing WAF542 with 3.52:1 reduction
Shafts & Propellers 2 X 5 blade 60 x 52 pitch
Shafts X 2 4.5 x 20 -Aquamet 22
Range, Speed and Fuel Consumption
12.5 knots (cruising), 42 gal/hr
10 knots (economical), 31 gal/hr
(Total consumption excludes 11.3 L/hr (3 gal/hr) for generators)
2997 Nm at 14 knots
4182 Nm at 12.5 knots
7600 Nm at 10 knots
Generators and Electrical Systems
2 x 99kW KiloPak generators, 208V, three phase, keel cooled, with electric starts, resilient mounts, soundshields and hospital grade mufflers. These units are exceptionally quiet.
Port Gen: 3,573 hrs smoh. Starboard Gen: 8,774 hrs smoh
240/208 volt, 3-phase, 3-wire primary system with power supplied through transformers. ABS and IEEE 45 standards compliant
DC Emergency Power Backup. Electrical System for emergency lighting, communications, navigation, alarms, etc
Shore Power: 2 x 100 amp 208/ 240
Batteries: 4 x Newmar battery chargers
Tank Capacities (Approximate)
Water 6,000gals (22,710L)
Watermakers2 X WMSQ 2500 GPD Watermakers Inc
Lub Oil 567 gals ( 2182 L)
Dirty Lub Oil238 gals ( 916 L)
Grey Water2142 gals ( 8246 L)
Black Water 2142 gals ( 8246 L)
Fresh Water Ballast10,000 gals (37,800 L)
Stabilizers and Systems
Quantum Hydraulic Systems powering windlasses, stabilizers and bowthruster
Steering System Jastram
Bow Thruster Quantum
Stabilizers Quantum Hydraulic System with 4 fins/Zero speed
Fuel Filters Dual Racors on main engines
Fuel Oil Separators Alpha Laval Fuel Centrifuge MAB 103
Fire/Bilge Pump MP Flomax Pumps x 2
Boilers Rheem Non-metallic - 2 each at 105 gal
Sewage Treatment Headhunter sewage treatment system
Airconditioning - Custom Flow Marine AC plant installed 2018 with in line heating for cold weather
30 ton, 3 compressors, 360,000 BTU, HVAC chilled water system with frequency drives
Ventilation Delta T Air system.
2 x Fresh Air make up system replaced in 2018
2 x air compressors
Safety and Fire Equipment
Safety, Fire & Security
Safety Fully Compliant with ABS and MCA safety requirements Life saving appliances to include life rafts
Cantenary lightning protection
Structural fire protection as required by class and MCA
Fire fighting system with fire mains on all decks
Fire detection system
Fixed fire extinguishing system in machinery space
Fixed fire extinguishing system in each generator sound enclosure
Security system with CCTV Cameras, door alarms, motion detectors, tender alarm
Summary of Additional Features
- ABS classed & MCA certified.
- Dry exhaust, keel cooled mains, gens, & hydraulic power pack.
- With dry exhaust there is no odor, no generator noise at anchor, and no black ring around toys trailed behind. Guests can use the water behind the vessel at anchor and not be succumbed by odor or soot. Also, the use of the aft deck is more pleasant &ndash no noise & no odor.
- Black water & gray water vents are located high in the exhaust funnels. Again, this prevents noxious odors from disturbing guests .
- Black water & gray water vents are located high in the exhaust funnels. Again, this prevents noxious odors from disturbing guests .
- Mains have high grade silencers.
- Mains are 3508b, rated for continuous operation at 1600 rpm producing 1000 hp. Mains have a high capacity oil sump.
2011)/10,000 hours including electrical controls, zero deductible.
- Main engines and generators have pre-heaters. Main engines have pre-lube pumps.
- Reintjes gears allow for trailing, if desired.
- 4 fin zero speed stabilization by Quantum Marine.
- Tank sight glasses used as opposed to having dip tube access throughout the
- Utility compressor in the lazarette.
- All discharge is via underwater sea bays quiet at anchor, no ring around hull, and no odor.
- Hull & main deck is in steel. Steel welds have the same strength as the plate. No doublers used, only insert plates where required for mounting of bitts, boom, and other hardware .
- Freeing ports have drip edges so that rain water will exit through the deck drains, minimizing black streaks on the hull.
- Vessel designed/built for relative ease of maintenance. All equipment readily accessible.
- Displacement is over 1 million pounds.
- Less than 8 ft draft allowing access to anchorages typically off limits to other vessels. Thus, readily can cruise the Bahamas.
- Palfinger Knuckle boom (safe working load 13, 558 pounds/6,150 kg) is highly capable and maneuverable compared to booms/cranes typically found on yachts. Completely rebuilt in 2016.
- Interior is completely floating in order to minimize the sensation of any vibration.
- Additional items:
- Sound attenuation material used throughout construction of the vessel.
- Exercise room is stepped down in order to provide for practical head height for exercising & use of various equipment.
- Cap rail is 316L crushed pipe and extremely strong and minimal maintenance required.
- Rub rail is 316L sch 80 stainless steel pipe cut in half.
- Commercial hot tub.
- Numerous upgrades/change outs during ABS 10-year reclassification in 2016. This was for preventative maintenance purposes. For example: new a/c compressor/condenser units (3), a/c cooling water filter added, new a/c cooling water pumps (2), new shaft cooling pumps (2), new water maker supply pumps (2), new chilled water circulating pumps (2), a/c frequency drives replaced (2), engine room ventilation fan motors replaced (4), list continues.
- Extremely knowledgeable/committed captain has implemented standard operating procedures, training procedures, quality control procedures, detailed maintenance logs, detailed operational logs, inventory control, and documentation control. The vessel is maintained in a pristine, showboat condition, and ready to go at all times.
- All table pedestals are stainless steel pipe welded to the deck &ndash they will not move.
- All interior doors are 1 3⁄4in thick with heavy duty, high end hardware and elastomeric
- All crown molding, base molding & millwork are custom cut, and butt joined, glued & doweled/wafered.
- All interior doors have high end magnetic door stops.
- Interior mahogany is all book matched.
- All drawer sliders are heavy duty full extension with closures.
- All drawer fronts have dovetail joints.
- Full length mirrors in all cabins.
- All heads have the circuitry to readily handle high amp draw hair dryers.
- Numerous cubbies throughout vessel for storage.
- Natural light throughout the interior.
- All tank tunnels, lazarette, and boson locker actively ventilated.
- Personal safes in all accommodation areas.
- Ergonomically designed companionways, hand rails & bulwarks and all stairs were mocked up before fabrication.
- Each galley has its own supplemental r/o system for drinking water.
- Crew lounge/ mess is fitted out with a fully operational galley; including large freezer, large refrigerator, cook top, oven, microwave, dishwasher, & trash compactor.
- Fresh air make up for all accommodation areas.
- Special air treatment/ventilation to prevent odors throughout vessel, tank tunnels, & lazarette.
- Main galley has its own air treatment system to prevent lingering odors.
- Main galley has a high capacity centrifugal filtering exhaust hood with 4 individual blowers, and a dedicated airtake to prevent odors.
Tempurpedic mattresses throughout, including crew area. All mattresses 80 in length
- All showers & heads, including crew showers & heads are oversized.
Ceiling height throughout the vessel is much higher than that found on typical yachts.
- All heads have individually controlled & piped exhaust systems. This is critical for air balance, humidity control, and odor control. Individually piping prevents back drafts of noxious air from other locations.
- Additional items:
- Interior engine room access for use in inclement weather that has a sound lock and allows for safe entry during inclement weather.
Voluminous storage throughout the vessel for dry goods, personal items, refrigerated goods, and spare parts.
- Numerous extra hold down sockets on the boat deck and focsle
- Wi-fi amplification.
- Security system tied in to CCTV, motion detection, and door contacts.
- High capacity ice maker in the lazarette.
- Bait/garbage freezer on the bridge deck.
- All decks designed with complete walk arounds eliminating need to climb down the side to handle lines or to clean.
- Functional cockpit for staging water entry operations, fishing, tender management, and most importantly, the safety afforded by an enclosed cockpit while accessing the engine room. Also, affords the added prevention of seawater entry through the access door while underway in a large following sea. This is all as compared to an open swim platform with no protection for crew or from water incursion.
- Rod holders (6) in the cockpit.
- Hot & cold water in the cockpit.
- Custom designed boarding stairs for easy & comfortable access from the water to the swim platform.
- Built in high capacity water softener with auto regeneration for shore side water.
- Diesel fueling station in the lazarette.
- Work benches in the lazarette and engine room.
- Writing & document storage desk in the engine room.
- Extra VHF radios throughout vessel in order to communicate with tenders.
- Ships monitoring system, fire panel, and VHF also located in owners cabin.
- Custom moldings, veneers, and louvres throughout.
- ABS classed & MCA certified.
- Generators have hospital grade silencers.Generators are double soft mounted to minimize vibration transmission.
1 x Furuno
Furuno Navtex NX700 A B&G
AIS and Furuno AIS 150
Dual anchoring system on the foredeck featuring hydraulic winches with chain cats and windlass drums, handwheel brakes and tensioners, chain stops, stainless steel spurling tubes and anchor chain wash. Three fiberglass dunnage boxes are on foredeck. Twelve 316L stainless steel flush threaded deck sockets for removable padeyes on foredeck and twenty eight on well deck. Vapor proof deck lighting and flood lights on all exterior decks. Standard flush container receivers hold tender cradles, containers or other deck equipment and allow easy change over for different expeditions. Two hydraulic stern warping windlasses on aft deck. Bridge deck wing control stations port and starboard. Fire mains with hoses and nozzles located on each deck. Two life rafts on 01 level aft deck.
Anchor Windlass MUIR VRC 15000
Aft Warping Capstans MUIR VC 6000
poole anchors 590 KG and 165 M 26 mm stud link chain per side
Boat Crane & Davits Palfinger Marine 4800M hydraulic knuckle boom crane rigged with Spectra cable that can launch on either side of vessel and allows for reduced hook to boom cable lengths for safer handling. All tenders are rigged for single point lifting. Safe working load 13, 558 pounds (6,150 kg).
Side Boarding Ladders Marquipt Sea stairs
Swimming Platform - Large swim platform aft with large custom built dive ladderSearchlight
Removable storm covers for windows as per class requirements. Carbon Fiber
Communications and Nav
Communication Equipment GMDSS Equipped & Certified
SATCOM SEATEL Md 4006 V-Sat
MINI- M KVH Tracphone 252
VHF Radiotelephones ICOM IC M602
SSB RadiotelephoneFuruno FS 2570
Telephone ExchangePanasonic KX-TDA 100
Intercom System Built into phone system
Magnetic Compass Ritchie
Gyro Compass Simrad RGC50
Automatic Pilot Simrad AP50
Log B&G Hydra 2000
Echo Sounder B&G Hydra 2000 and Northstar
Radar Furuno FAR 2117 Black box X -Band
Furuno FAR 2137S Black Box S-Band
Chart Plotter Garmin
GPS 2 x Northstar 6000i
1 x Furuno
NAVTEX Furuno Navtex NX700 A
Wind Instruments B&G
Other AIS and Furuno AIS 150
Galley and Laundry
Galley & Laundry Equipment
- Five burner Wolf range with induction hood four blower exhaust system and two warming bulbs
- TRUE Commercial freezer and refrigerator
- 2 x WOLF ovens
- 1 x WOLF microwave
- Marvel wine cooler
- WOLF warming drawer
- Whirlpool trash compacter
- Miele dishwasher
- 2 x Kenmore (2017) Duet full size washers
- 2 x Kenmore (2017) Duet full size dryers
- Additional Kenmore (2017) Duet Washer and dryer in the Lazarette
- Rolling Iron
Ship's Safes Brinks Home security Model 5074
Barbecue Profire portable grill
Tenders and Toys
2008 32 ‘ SeaVee diesel inboard
2006 23’ Nautica Inflatable tender (complete refit 2016)
WATER SPORTS 2 x 2016 Yamaha 3 seater wave runners
2 x Sea Kayaks
2 x Paddleboards
- 2017 Elan system throughout with easy use control interfaces including hand held controller, iPads and wall attached devices
- New large LED TV’s in all common areas (main saloon, sky lounge and outdoor TV on the sky deck)
- Movie server available to all guest rooms and common areas with over 5,000 thousand movie library
- AV systems supports access from guest mobile devices via Apple Airplay and Bluetooth so guests can enjoy their private movie and music collections
- DirectTV receivers available in all guest and common areas TV’s providing service for both North America and Latin America
- Sonos Music Server available in all guest and common areas
- Books & personal effects
- select kitchen/serving items
- All artwork except piece behind bar, Mural and guest staterooms
- Fishing equipment
- Honda scooters
Re-fit and Upgrades
Redesigned the sundeck to include a large sunpad with forward facing views and two large Storage lockers below (2016)
Outdoor TV (2016)
Wet bar with fridge (2016)
Cork decking on sundeck and stairs (2016)
Freshly painted hot tub (2019)
New bamboo flooring (2018)
New Maretron vessel monitoring system (2019)
Custom Digital Chart table in bridge (2017)
Owners aft deck-
All new high end stainless outdoor furniture (2016)
Teak decking systems teak deck on owner aft deck (2016)
Complete redesign of the sky lounge nearly doubling the square footage (2016)
All new furniture by Ethan Allen and Jae Omar including a custom built dry bar (2016)
Refinishing of all wood to a dark stain (2016)
New Bamboo floors with carpet inlay (2016)
New Stanton Impulse wool Carpet (2016)
All new Laurent Crystal Thassos Polished Marble counters (2016)
Master head redesigned with a large walk in shower lined with slab quartz stone (2016)
Custom mosaic Kinetic Thassos/Thassos marble tile floors (2016)
New Custom Sferra bedding and linens (2016 and ongoing)
All wood refinished in satin white and dark stain (2016)
All new quartz slab counters (2016)
Custom window valances by Sand Sea and Air Interiors (2016)
Custom Bar stools (2016)
Bamboo flooring with carpeted inlay (2016)
All new furniture (2016)
Added additional cabinets behind bar with custom acrylic glass storage (2016)
Ten person Crystal Thassos polished marble dining table w/ custom stainless steel base (2016)
New dining seating (2016)
Additional cabinets for dining settings with Crystal Thassos polished marble counters (2016)
12 light LED custom chrome Galaxy chandelier (2016)
New Ethan Allen dining seating (2016)
Main Aft Deck-
Full Eisenglass Enclosure (2018)
High end stainless steel outdoor seating (2016)
Bamboo flooring in guest hallway (2016)
New Fabrica Rivulet carpeting in all guest staterooms (2016)
New custom headboards with Pollack Meteor fabric (2016)
New Custom Sferra bedding and linens in all guest cabins(2016 and ongoing)
New custom roman shades by Hart-lines Custom Interior Workroom (2016)
New wall paper throughout guest areas (2016)
Complete Entertainment system upgrade including centralized AV rack, Apple Tv’s, Direct TV Latin America and US, Movie server with over 5000 movies and new TV in all guest and crew areas (2016)
Complete removable headliner system allowing all panels to be easily removed for access to plumbing and wiring (2016)
New International Kingston Gray paint on hull and bulwarks (ongoing)
New International Matterhorn White paint on superstructure (ongoing)
Complete in frame rebuild of port generator (2018)
Complete removal and rebuild of Pilfinger Crane (2016)
New Flow Marine 30 ton AC plant (2018)
Large Engine room work bench (2018)
Fourteen new Flow Marine Air handlers (2017-2018)
Two new Atosa commercial style refrigerators in lazarette (2018)
One new Atosa commercial style freezer in lazarette (2018)
Completed ABS 10 year survey (2016)