SOFICO - 2009 139' 10" CRN
South of France France €9,490,000 EUR
South of France France
Delivered in 2009, SOFICO is hull number 4 of the very popular CRN 43m Navetta series and features a warm & elegant interior by Zuccon International which is very hard to dislike, making her an excellent pre-owned purchase.
CRN built 8 yachts in this series, which proved popular owing primarily to the enormous amount of interior and deck real estate offered to guests. Coming in at a generous 456 GT, SOFICO actually gives the volume of a 50 metre. Indeed, she would make a fantastic charter or family yacht, thanks also to a practical 5-Cabin lay-out. This layout features a spacious on-deck Owner’s Stateroom with private balcony and separate his and hers bathrooms, a vast sundeck, multiple dining areas outside and a beach club and gym area located in the transom.
SOFICO’s elegant interior features Canaletto walnut and natural cherry wood panelling. The large main deck saloon has comfortable seating and a bar and entertainment centre, while forward is a dining area with formal seating for 10 guests. For musical guests onboard, the sky lounge on the bridge deck above is equipped with a piano, and more active guests will also enjoy the state-of-the-art gym and sauna.
Built to comply with MCA regulations for charter and with zero speed stabilisation for added comfort at anchor, SOFICO is now offered now for sale, and with EU VAT fully paid and her 10-year special surveys completed in 2019, she represents a great opportunity for her next Owner
- 50 metre yacht facilities cleverly designed into 43 metres
- Attractive interior décor by Studio Zuccon
- Impressive volumes and huge charter potential with a practical 5-Cabin Lay out, vast sundeck and a large gym in the open transom with fold down bathing platform
- Large on-deck Owner’s Stateroom with his & her’s bathrooms, private balcony and study
- Recent completed hull wrap and 10-year special survey finished in 2019
- EU VAT paid