CAPE SCOTT 137 - 2020 136' 11" CAPE SCOTT MARINE
Contact the yacht broker to receive more information or schedule a showing of this yacht for sale in today!
Fly Bridge/Sun Deck
- Two benches facing forward by helm station, including storage space underneath where available
- One aft facing bench including storage space underneath where available
- B.B.Q station
- Stowage locker
- Seating forward of wheelhouse
- One L-shape settee on aft deck, including storage space underneath where available.
- 2 piece table in front of settee
- Walk up service Bar
Safety & Fire Protection
The life raft capacity is in compliance with “Class” and MCA for a total of 24 passengers and crew on board: Installed as per Design Drawings
- Four (2 per side) 12-persons Zodiac or DBC ( or equivalent) life rafts in fiberglass containers will be supplied and installed on aluminum chocks on wheelhouse deck with hydrostatic releases. Total raft capacity 48 persons
- Four (4) lifesaving rings recessed, two on main deck and two on wheelhouse deck, stainless steel brackets to be supplied and installed. Two with M.O.B. (Man Overboard) lights and orange smoke signal, all four with 100 foot line.
- Twenty-four (24) jackets adult and four (4) child life jackets to be supplied. All life jackets with light and whistle.
EPIRB & SART
One (1) EPIRB and two (2) SART’s approved by Classification Society will be installed.
Hydrostatic release automatically deploys EPIRB if vessel sinks to approximately 12 feet
- Open face bracket design facilitates testing and deployment; catapult spring loaded to ensure EPIRB deployment.
- Material: High impact polycarbonate case
- Color Hi-Viz Yellow
- Deployment Automatic, hydrostatic release. Unit automatically deploys when water depth is approximately 15 feet and begins transmitting
- Certification Complies with GMDSS, approved by COSPAS SARSAT, FCC, USCG and DOT (UK); CE
- Frequency 406.025 MHz, 121.5 MHz
- Modulation AM
Tender/ Rescue boat & Jet ski’s (Owner supplied)
Size and model to be determined. Rescue vessel will be stored on foredeck; rescue boat will be outboard RIB tender as approved by Class Society and MCA.
Tender and Jet Ski chocks will be owner supplied shipyard installed on foredeck and flybridge.
1 x 4,000lbs Nautical Structures or equal crane stored on the foredeck between the tenders. This crane will be used as the primary crane for tender and rescue boat launching.
Optional 4,000lbs non-telescoping nautical Structures boom crane on the port side of wheelhouse deck for tender launch and retrieval when tenders or toys are stored on wheelhouse deck.