SOPHIE BLUE - 1998 134' 7" CBI NAVI
Pisa Italy €4,500,000 EUR
Sophie Blue has a simple, warm and high quality mahogany interior. Famous Luca Dini Design is responsible for her beautiful exterior and interior design. She has timeless styling, sumptuous furnishings and seating features throughout her living areas to create an elegant and comfortable atmosphere.
The salon is a social focal point with 3 large L shaped sofas, additional lounge chairs, a games / cocktail table, complete wet bar where there are two fridges and ice maker.
The décor has light and coral soft furnishings with white carpeting, giving a tasteful contrast to the dark woods.
The salon also has a TV entertainment center. Sophie Blue's impressive leisure and entertainment facilities make her the ideal yacht for socializing and entertaining with family and friends.
The formal dining space is separate and forward of the salon and has an elegant atmosphere featuring a beautiful oval table set on gorgeous high gloss traditional wood floors.
It has a table for 10 guests and has a direct access to the galley.
The full beam Master stateroom, located on the main deck, has a separate office, walk-in wardrobe, settee, vanity and safe. The stateroom benefits from plenty of light thanks to large portholes on each side.
The Master cabin's bathroom is equipped with a luxury fixtures and elegant wood paneling. It has a marble twin sink and shower.
Bed size (2,10 x 2,00m)
The VIP cabin is located on the lower deck and is also equipped with King size bed.
Bed size (2,00m x 1,70m)
Twin cabins (x 4)
Four twin cabins are located on the lower deck.
Bed size (2,00m x 1,00m)
All cabins are ensuite with bathrooms with marble and quality fixtures.
The crew mess is located at the forward and has a laundry room, 2 washing machines, a drying machine, an ironing station and 3 crew cabins with individual bathrooms.
Sophie Blue has ample deck space for all to enjoy; the aft deck has wicker style set of 2 large outdoor sofas with 2 lounge chairs and a coffee table, off the stern the clever drop down door doubles as a 10 square meter private teak-beach ensuring easy water access to enjoy the toys.
Above the main deck, the sundeck offers guests plenty of places to relax. It has wicker style and coral colored cushions with an alfresco dining option and round cabana seats. There is a Jacuzzi tub and a substantial surrounding sun pad.
There is a further alfresco dining option and sun pads on the deck forward. Comfortable seating with a C shaped seating able to accommodate for 6 to 8 guests.
Fuel 70000 m3
Black water: 1280 L
Watermaker: 2 x tecnicomar SL 2000 240 l/h each (500l/Hr for two)
Electronics and Navigational Equipment
Radar: Furuno 1824C-BB
GPS: Furuno GP 30
Chart plotter: Furuno GD-190C-BB
Eco Sounder: Black Box
Auto Pilot: Anschutz, Log, Girouette
Sounder: Furuno FCV 611
VHF: Sailor compact, Sailor DSC
SSB: Skantiv TRP 7000
Satelite Phone: Thrane TT3046 - A
Security Cameras: JVC
Navtex: Furuno nx-700
AIS: Furuno FA-150
Engine /Mechanical Equipment
Engines hours: 5152hrs (March 2020)
Propulsion: Shaft line with 6 blade props
Inverter/ ZF mod. BW 465
Consumtion/ 340L at 13 knots
Range 2925 nm at 13 miles
Generator: 3 x 80 Kw Norther lights
Generator hours: 1350 Hrs (March 2020 - Zeroed 2019)
Electricity: 12/24/220/380 - 50 Hz
Bow thruster: Hydromarine - Mannsman rexroth mod. YM-BT20
Air conditionning: Marine Air 250.000 BTU
Stabiliser: Zero speed Naiad
1 x Cooking station
1 x Oven
1 x Dish washer
1 x Fridge
1 x Freezer
DVD player: Sony
Decoder: Sky Italy
DVD player and hifi system
Hifi system available
Safety and security
19 X Aquavel MK2 life jacket for adult plus 4 X Aquavel MK2 for kids .
1 X Furuno FA-150 Universal AIS
1 X Ocean Signal ARH 100 EPIRB
3 X Floating smoke signal
3 X Hand Flare
6 X Parachute Rocket
2 X Line Thrower apparatus
2 x Windlass
2 x 120m chain
1 x Tender crane
1 x passarelle: Hydrolic and retractable
Tenders and toys
Tender: Williams 5.65m
2 X Jet Skis Yamaha FX 1100 HIGH OUTPUT 160 HP
List of modifications and maintenance work carried out during the winter.
- removal of the stern spoiler
- installation jacuzzi for 6 persons
- installation of new television antenna
- installation of new internet data antenna and wi fi system
- installation new bose sound system with ipod-iphone docking station on the sun deck
- re fit all guest showers
- gold plating and chrome plating of all fittings on board
- reorganization and construction of new laundry area and addition of a new dryer
- re fit all crew showers
- painting full of the stern and complete overhaul of teak steps from the stern platform to main deck aft.
- complete replacement of the teak on aft gangway
- general reorganization of wheelhouse equipment and installation of a new GPS
- installation of a new mini sat C - LRIT
- polishing of the plates of the anchors
- complete check air conditioning system
- complete check of washing machines, dryer and dish washer.
- ordinary maintenance of main engine and generators
- complete overhaul of the insulation of the engine exhaust
- complete check of stabilizer system Naiad
- review of all overboard valves
- complete review of fire pump, bilge pump, fuel pump and fresh water pump.